Rest In Peace

Options
124»

Comments

• susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

Very very sad day
    My candle is burning, my heart is broken. I read about Libby and cried all the way from work to home.
    We have been on this board for more than two years together and it is hard.

Libby was an inspiration for all of us, real trooper, who taught us appreciate every day, every minute on the earth.

Rest in peace dear Libby,
    Thoughts and prayers to her little daughter and family.
    With deepest sympathy
    New Flower

I don't know how to express
    I don't know how to express how sad this news is. I am so sorry that we have lost another pink sister. My deepest sympathy to her family.

My prayers are with her family,

Susie
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    mollyz said:

My Condolences!!
    To the whole entire family and to her daughter I send my condolences to you all.This is so heart wrenching. Lost for words. MOLLYZ

My sympathy to Libby's
    My sympathy to Libby's family. What a loss for us and for them. Libby was such an inspiration for all of us. Rest in peace Libby.

Hugs, Diane
  • gagee
    gagee Member Posts: 332
    Options
    So sorry to hear such bad
    So sorry to hear such bad news. My Prayers are to her and her family. May God give them the strength at this time.
    Diana
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    waffle8 said:

Prayers
    Adding my prayers for Libby and her family!

Jean, should you hear
    Jean, should you hear anything more from Libby's family, please post for us.

Thank you again for all you've done.

And,I am so sorry,

Debby
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

Sympathy
    I've been trying to log on since last evening and for some reason I couldn't. It's so very very sad to lose another special pink sister. My heart goes out to her family and most especially to her daughter. I think that is what bothers me most of all - I have two daughters and three grandgaughters and the thought of Carlie, who has lost her mommie at such a young age, is just devastating. All my prayers go out to her.

Hugs, Sally

Praying and hoping that you
    Praying and hoping that you are doing ok Jean. It is obvious how difficult this has been on you in losing your good friend Libby.

Hugs, Diane
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

I am so sorry to hear this!
    I am so sorry to hear this! It is so heartbreaking. My heart goes out to her family and in particular her 10 year old daughter. Please send her our love.

Omg, this is awful and so
    Omg, this is awful and so very sad. This just breaks my heart that Libby is gone. I can't believe it.

My prayers and love to her family.
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    aysemari said:

DEVASTATING
    Every loss hurts me so and it leaves me feeling devastated for days to come.
    I think of the families, their pain and the void they leave behind on this board.
    Libby was such a force, her strength was inspiring and it makes me sad to think
    of all she has been through. I hope little Carli will find a way to make sense and
    peace with it all... I honestly have a hard time with it.

Ayse

I've been thinking about how
    I've been thinking about how you are doing Jean. Post when you come on to tell us.

Huge hugs,

Angie
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    carkris said:

.My Moopy candle is lit for
    .My Moopy candle is lit for Libby. It is my profile picture. and I love the glow beeswax gives off.

Still thinking of Libby and
    Still thinking of Libby and how sad it is that we have lost yet another pink sister to this horrible disease.

I pray for all of us and for a cure.
  • healthnut
    healthnut Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Her passing makes me remember the death of my sister, who died of breast cancer at age 36. My thoughts and prayers go out to Libby's family.
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options

Heartbreaking
    Libby will be missed, she was loved by all on here. Much sadness for her angel Carlie. I pray for the family.

Jennifer

Been thinking a lot about
    Been thinking a lot about the passing of Libby. I pray for her family every night.
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    healthnut said:

Her passing makes me remember the death of my sister, who died of breast cancer at age 36. My thoughts and prayers go out to Libby's family.

I haven't been on in awhile
    I haven't been on in awhile and I am so sad to read of the passing of Libby. My heart goes out to her family. May she rest in peace. Have you heard anything from her daughter Carlie as to how she is doing now?

♥ Kristin ♥
  • renee616
    renee616 Member Posts: 181
    Options
    Kristin N said:

I haven't been on in awhile
    I haven't been on in awhile and I am so sad to read of the passing of Libby. My heart goes out to her family. May she rest in peace. Have you heard anything from her daughter Carlie as to how she is doing now?

♥ Kristin ♥

My Prayers & deepest
    My Prayers & deepest sympathies to Libby's family!
    Renee
  • mzl0ve
    mzl0ve Member Posts: 62
    Options
    My prayers are with her and
    My prayers are with her and her family, your kind words will long be remembered