Rest In Peace

Options

Comments

• ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    This is so sad
    It is not fair that a 10 year old has to grow up without her mother. My thoughts are with Carlie and all of the family. She will always be with them in there hearts.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    ladyg said:

This is so sad
    It is not fair that a 10 year old has to grow up without her mother. My thoughts are with Carlie and all of the family. She will always be with them in there hearts.

Hugs,
    Georgia

Very very sad day
    My candle is burning, my heart is broken. I read about Libby and cried all the way from work to home.
    We have been on this board for more than two years together and it is hard.

Libby was an inspiration for all of us, real trooper, who taught us appreciate every day, every minute on the earth.

Rest in peace dear Libby,
    Thoughts and prayers to her little daughter and family.
    With deepest sympathy
    New Flower
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    Libby had a wonderful sense
    Libby had a wonderful sense of humor and kept it till the end. She was beautiful inside and out. This is so sad. Prayers for Carlie and the family. RIP Dear Libby.
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    :-{
    Libby truly was a bright spirited gal, I cannot imagine the sadness her family especially her little daughter are dealing with now. I will be keeping them all in my prayers~ I am sure she is in heaven with our bc sister's (my mom and sister included as I am sure they introduced themselves) who have gone before us and they are watching over us.

Hugs to all,

RE
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    RE said:

Libby truly was a bright spirited gal, I cannot imagine the sadness her family especially her little daughter are dealing with now. I will be keeping them all in my prayers~ I am sure she is in heaven with our bc sister's (my mom and sister included as I am sure they introduced themselves) who have gone before us and they are watching over us.

Hugs to all,

RE

My thoughts and prayers are with Libby's family...
    May she rest in peace.
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Options
    RE said:

Hugs to all,

RE

Libby you will truely be
    Libby you will truely be missed but not forgotten, for you have touched many hearts on just this board alone. My thoughts and prayers go out to your family especially little Carlie!
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

I am so sad to read this.
    I am so sad to read this. Thoughts and prayers to her family.
    Thanks for letting us know.

My condolences to Libby's
    My condolences to Libby's family. This is just too sad. I will keep Libby's family in my prayers.
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    Jean
    Thank you for posting this. This news just breaks my ♥ as it does when we lose any of our Sisters or Brothers. My thoughts & prayers are with Carlie & her family.
    RIP sweet Libby.
    ♥ Cat
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

My heart, thoughts, and
    My heart, thoughts, and prayers go out to Carlie and all of Libby's family.

So sad
    Praying for Carlie for the loss of her wonderful Mother Libby. Pinkflutterby will be missed by all of the pink sisters.

Hugs, Jan
  • Miss Murphy
    Miss Murphy Member Posts: 302
    Options
    Cat64 said:

Jean
    Thank you for posting this. This news just breaks my ♥ as it does when we lose any of our Sisters or Brothers. My thoughts & prayers are with Carlie & her family.
    RIP sweet Libby.
    ♥ Cat

Sympathy
    I've been trying to log on since last evening and for some reason I couldn't. It's so very very sad to lose another special pink sister. My heart goes out to her family and most especially to her daughter. I think that is what bothers me most of all - I have two daughters and three grandgaughters and the thought of Carlie, who has lost her mommie at such a young age, is just devastating. All my prayers go out to her.

Hugs, Sally
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    I've been having a hard time with this site.
    I'm saddened by the news of Libby's passing. My heart goes out to her family and friends. May they find peace as they remember Libby in better health.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

I've been having a hard time with this site.
    I'm saddened by the news of Libby's passing. My heart goes out to her family and friends. May they find peace as they remember Libby in better health.
    {{hugs}} Char

Very sad
    Very sad to hear of her passing. She will be missed by all.My thoughts and prayers to her family and to her daughter who lost her mother way to soon. Libby had just turned 50.NOT FAIR!!!!

She is now watching over her little girl,Carly.

Lynn Smith
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options

Very sad
    Very sad to hear of her passing. She will be missed by all.My thoughts and prayers to her family and to her daughter who lost her mother way to soon. Libby had just turned 50.NOT FAIR!!!!

She is now watching over her little girl,Carly.

Lynn Smith

I just keep thinking
    WHEN are they going to come up with a cure for this? My sincerest condolences to the family.

They are in my prayers,

Sylvia
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

My heart, thoughts, and
    My heart, thoughts, and prayers go out to Carlie and all of Libby's family.

I just want to say again, a
    I just want to say again, a big thank you to you Jean, for keeping us informed of everything with our pink sister Libby. I know it isn't easy for you to do.

Sue :(
  • ms.sunshine
    ms.sunshine Member Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    sea60 said:

I just keep thinking
    WHEN are they going to come up with a cure for this? My sincerest condolences to the family.

They are in my prayers,

Sylvia

Heartbreaking
    Libby will be missed, she was loved by all on here. Much sadness for her angel Carlie. I pray for the family.

Jennifer
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    gami43 said:

May the sweet memories of
    May the sweet memories of Libby comfort her loved ones during this
    sad time. Rest with the angels dear Libby.

Teresa

I was worried since I had
    I was worried since I had seen shout outs to Libby and no reply from her. May she rest in peace now.

My thoughts and prayers are with her family.
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    natly15 said:

Libby had a wonderful sense
    Libby had a wonderful sense of humor and kept it till the end. She was beautiful inside and out. This is so sad. Prayers for Carlie and the family. RIP Dear Libby.

I am praying for Libby's
    I am praying for Libby's daughter Carlie and for the rest of her family too. Rest in peace pink sister.

Leeza
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options

Heartbreaking
    Libby will be missed, she was loved by all on here. Much sadness for her angel Carlie. I pray for the family.

Jennifer

Once again, I come here to
    Once again, I come here to check on my sisters and found out another one of us has left us. Libby had a great spirit of enduring and fighting with all her might. Praying for her daughter and family as they go through this sad and difficult time. May they all be comforted and remember the good times. Our board grieves for another beautiful woman that lost her battle but is now finally at rest.
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Mitzi333 said:

My thoughts and prayers are with Libby's family...
    May she rest in peace.

Thank you Jean for all of
    Thank you Jean for all of your posts and sharing. If you hear anything else from Libby's family, please let us know. I pray they know how loved and missed Libby is.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

Libby
    Rest in peace, sweet angel. You will be missed by many. Judy

This just isn't right ;(
    This just isn't right ;( Libby was so young, too young

Prayers to her family.

Will miss you Libby,

Lex