Rest In Peace

Options

Comments

• Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    waffle8 said:

Prayers
    Adding my prayers for Libby and her family!

Difficult
    to learn of the loss of yet another sister. Thoughts and prayers tonight for Libby and her family.
    Marsha
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Jean,
    Please let me know if I can contribute toward flowers, etc. I am so very sorry for Libby's family.

Sue
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    Hugs, Kathi
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    KathiM said:

Hugs, Kathi

Libby
    Rest in peace, sweet angel. You will be missed by many. Judy
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    KathiM said:

Hugs, Kathi

.My Moopy candle is lit for
    .My Moopy candle is lit for Libby. It is my profile picture. and I love the glow beeswax gives off.
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    DEVASTATING
    Every loss hurts me so and it leaves me feeling devastated for days to come.
    I think of the families, their pain and the void they leave behind on this board.
    Libby was such a force, her strength was inspiring and it makes me sad to think
    of all she has been through. I hope little Carli will find a way to make sense and
    peace with it all... I honestly have a hard time with it.

Ayse
  • grams2jc
    grams2jc Member Posts: 756
    Options
    Such a huge loss
    So sad, and sorry that her daughter and the rest of her family must go through this.

She will be greatly missed,

Jennifer
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Rest in peace Libby, You will be greatly missed. You were a true inspiration.
    My Condolences to Libby's family and especially Carlie, Your Mom was a great lady.
    My heart is breaking..to lose another sister.
    Kay
  • mollyz
    mollyz Member Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    aysemari said:

DEVASTATING
    Every loss hurts me so and it leaves me feeling devastated for days to come.
    I think of the families, their pain and the void they leave behind on this board.
    Libby was such a force, her strength was inspiring and it makes me sad to think
    of all she has been through. I hope little Carli will find a way to make sense and
    peace with it all... I honestly have a hard time with it.

Ayse

My Condolences!!
    To the whole entire family and to her daughter I send my condolences to you all.This is so heart wrenching. Lost for words. MOLLYZ
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    This is just so sad. I
    This is just so sad. I can't believe that we have another beautiful sister who put up the good fight but has lost that fight. Libby was so full of life and loved her family so much, especially little Carlie. Sending love and hope to her family. We will miss you sweet Libby!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

Rest in peace Libby, You will be greatly missed. You were a true inspiration.
    My Condolences to Libby's family and especially Carlie, Your Mom was a great lady.
    My heart is breaking..to lose another sister.
    Kay

Such a sad day for our Sisterhood ..
    RIP -- Dear Libby. My heart and prayers go out to little Carlie, as well as Libby's extended family. No more probing, sticking, chemo, radiation, drugs -- rest in heaven, Libby.

My heart, hurts == I can only imagine what little Carlie is feeling -- strength, courage and peace === little one.

Vicki Sam
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

Jean,
    Please let me know if I can contribute toward flowers, etc. I am so very sorry for Libby's family.

Sue

Sue,
    I am waiting to hear back from Libby's sister to see if they are going to set up a trust fund for Carlie. I will let everyone know when I hear back.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    Sorry
    So very, very sad to lose such an inspiring pink sister. Libby was always so upbeat and positive, and always had words of wisdom for others, even though she was struggling so hard herself. I've been praying for her daily, and now my prayers go out to her family and dear sweet Carlie. This must be so hard for her. Linda
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    :(
    I really liked her profile picture here, with the beautiful green and the flowers. Looked like her heaven, where she must be now. My prayers go to her soul and family. I'm so sorry for this loss. Rest in peace dear sister.
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options

:(
    I really liked her profile picture here, with the beautiful green and the flowers. Looked like her heaven, where she must be now. My prayers go to her soul and family. I'm so sorry for this loss. Rest in peace dear sister.

Such a
    Such a sad day. My heart breaks for her family and especially her daughter Carlie. She lives on in the memories of those she touched.
  • gami43
    gami43 Member Posts: 281
    Options
    debi.18 said:

Such a
    Such a sad day. My heart breaks for her family and especially her daughter Carlie. She lives on in the memories of those she touched.

May the sweet memories of
    May the sweet memories of Libby comfort her loved ones during this
    sad time. Rest with the angels dear Libby.

Teresa
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Options
    God Bless her and her family
    Prayers for peace and strength during this very sad time.
  • mom62
    mom62 Member Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I'm so upset
    Rest in Peace. Why do we keep losing these beautiful people? It's times like these that I get angry and question my faith. It's been so many since I joined. I'm speechless. I pray for her daughter that she is able to get through this. Children shouldn't have to suffer loss at such a young age. Her whole family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Terry
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    My heart, thoughts, and
    My heart, thoughts, and prayers go out to Carlie and all of Libby's family.
  • Ticky
    Ticky Member Posts: 117
    Options

My heart, thoughts, and
    My heart, thoughts, and prayers go out to Carlie and all of Libby's family.

My heart feels heavy

Wishing Carlie and all of Libby's family peace and comfort during this difficult time.