Thanks
    For all your kind words and for all your support

Hondo
  • kari88
    kari88 Member Posts: 8
    Options
    Hondo said:

No NED but not bad

Got the results of my PET a little while ago and the doctor was impressed that there was no change in the nasal area from 6 months ago, while it is not NED no change is just as good. But now a new problem the PET is showing some areas in the Lungs that are suspicious, however he does not think it is cancer. He wants to do another PET in 3 or 4 months just to check but at this point he believe it is something caused form aspiration rather than cancer.

He also said I don’t know what you are doing but whatever it is just keep doing it.

Thanks you all for your prayers and support look like you all will have to put up with me for some time to come.
    Hondo

No change in the nasal area
    No change in the nasal area is great news, remember there are a lot of non cancer reasons there can be suspicious spots in your lungs, good luck Hondo!
  • Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    kari88 said:

No change in the nasal area
    No change in the nasal area is great news, remember there are a lot of non cancer reasons there can be suspicious spots in your lungs, good luck Hondo!

Hi Kari
    Thanks for the kind words my friend, wishing you the best on your up-coming PET scan. This NPC is some real crap to go through but just glad I am on the other end of it for now.

Take care
    Hondo