if anyone knew meena1......

Options

Comments

• linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    So sorry
    Words cannot express my sincere heartbreak at this sad, sad news. Tears are flowing so hard that it is difficult to write this. Your mother was a very special lady, so positive and hopeful, always offering kind words and advice to many of us. She will be sorely missed. You were lucky to have this special sweet soul for your mother. We were lucky to have her as a friend. Hugs, Linda
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

I am so very terribly sorry for your loss.
    Your Mom was a dear, sweet soul who inspired so many of us. She will be sadly missed and you and your family (who she loved so very much) will be in my thoughts and prayers.

In sympathy,

Sue

I hope it is alright with
    I hope it is alright with you Nikki that I asked the pink sisters to light a candle for your Mom. It is our way of expressing our love and admiration for her. Please stay in touch with us, if you can. We are here for you should you need us.

Sue :(
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    I am very sorry
    to hear of the loss of your mother. We will all miss her here. She will always be with you in your heart. My thoughts are with you and all of the family.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

Very very sorry
    Please accept my sincerest condolences. Your mother's strength and positivity was an inspiration to so many. We were all lucky to know her. I can only imagine how devastating this loss must be. I hope you get a small amount of comfort by seeing how many people here considered your mother a friend, inspiration and a source of strength.

Clementine

Your Mother will be so
    Your Mother will be so missed by all of us. We always looked for posts as to how she was doing and lately when we hadn't seen any, we all got very worried.

I can't express to you my sadness at reading that she is now in Heaven.

Your Mother was very special to us, as, I know she was to you.

My condolences,

Leeza
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

Very very sorry
    Please accept my sincerest condolences. Your mother's strength and positivity was an inspiration to so many. We were all lucky to know her. I can only imagine how devastating this loss must be. I hope you get a small amount of comfort by seeing how many people here considered your mother a friend, inspiration and a source of strength.

Clementine

So sorry I double posted

So sorry I double posted
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Sending sincerely heartfelt condolences...
    ... for you - nikkilulu, your family, and all of Meena's loved ones. Thank you for taking the time and making the effort to let us here know of her passing. Your brave Mom fought so very hard, and for so very long...

Her sweet kindness and gentle soul will be treasured memories for many, including me.

With prayers for comfort, Susan
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member
    Options

Sending sincerely heartfelt condolences...
    ... for you - nikkilulu, your family, and all of Meena's loved ones. Thank you for taking the time and making the effort to let us here know of her passing. Your brave Mom fought so very hard, and for so very long...

Her sweet kindness and gentle soul will be treasured memories for many, including me.

With prayers for comfort, Susan

My Deepest Sympathy!!!
    I am soooo Sorry to hear of your loss. Meena was an inspiration for us all. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Hugs~
    Mitzi
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    Mitzi333 said:

My Deepest Sympathy!!!
    I am soooo Sorry to hear of your loss. Meena was an inspiration for us all. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Hugs~
    Mitzi

I very sorry for your loss
    Your Mom was a truly inspirational sister for all of us She loved life, her family and was very sweet,
    With deepest sympathy
    New Flower
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Sorry
    Sorry about your loss and ours too. Thanks for letting us know as we tend to worry when not hearing from others. I hope you find comfort and healing in this time of grieving.
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    nikkilulu, I am so sorry to
    nikkilulu, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Your mother loved you so much! I am sure that she is watching over you now.

We all benefited from her humor and strength as she fought on valiantly. I too am glad that she is no longer in pain. xoxoxox Lynn
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Sending prayers to you and your family
    I couldn't even respond last night, I was so numb. We all loved your Mom very much. Sorry for your loss.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Thank you Nikkilulu for
    Thank you Nikkilulu for having the strength and courage to let us know about your mom. I truly admired her, and will miss her vibrant inspiring posts. I was given a lovely candle holder by the kindred spirits here. It says "dream believe hope", your mother showed us how to do all of those. The candles are burning in her honor.

With tears,

Linda
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

Your mother was a true
    Your mother was a true inspiration to us and we loved her dearly. You can see by the responses how important she was to us all. We will miss her terribly. I am lighting a candle for her tonight. Praying for you and your family.

I know you know it, but, I
    I know you know it, but, I would like to say how your Mom's courage, strength and love for life will always stand out in my mind.

We will all miss her deeply.

My sympathy,

Megan
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

Your mother was a true
    Your mother was a true inspiration to us and we loved her dearly. You can see by the responses how important she was to us all. We will miss her terribly. I am lighting a candle for her tonight. Praying for you and your family.

I know you know it, but, I
    I know you know it, but, I would like to say how your Mom's courage, strength and love for life will always stand out in my mind.

We will all miss her deeply.

My sympathy,

Megan
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options

Thank you Nikkilulu for
    Thank you Nikkilulu for having the strength and courage to let us know about your mom. I truly admired her, and will miss her vibrant inspiring posts. I was given a lovely candle holder by the kindred spirits here. It says "dream believe hope", your mother showed us how to do all of those. The candles are burning in her honor.

With tears,

Linda

Thank you, Nikkilulu, for
    Thank you, Nikkilulu, for letting us know about your Mom. When I was going thru difficult times, she was here encouraging me and I looked forward to her posts so much. I've been off this board for awhile but I kept up with those here who were fighting their battles. Your mother was an inspiration to all of us. I know she lived life to the fullest for as long as she could and as much as she could. We know she raised one terrific daughter and I know you have her heart too. You and the rest of your family are in our thoughts and prayers as you go thru this extremely sad time. Much love to all of you.
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    AMomNETN said:

Sorry
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Your mom was a special person. I'm honored to have known
    her on this board.

Janie

It was an honor to get to
    It was an honor to get to know your Mom Nikki. She was a very special person, and, so loved by everyone.

So sorry,

Angie
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    Options
    Nikilulu
    We are now the wounded warriors. News of her passing has saddened all of us and leaves a wound in our hearts. She fought the brave fight and will forever be remembered by all of us here. God be with you and your family during this awful time and know she will be watching over you.
    God Bless,
    Pat
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    nikkilulu
    I am so sorry for your loss. Your mom was very special and an inspiration. She was very fortunate to have such a loving family and so many friends, it shows what a loving person she really was.

My condolences to you and your family.
    ~Carol
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Options
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAD to
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAD to hear this news.
    Sending comforting hugs and prayers.

Donna
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAD to
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAD to hear this news.
    Sending comforting hugs and prayers.

Donna

Sad news~
    Your mom put up a hard fight~ we all were blessed by her contributions here in this place of common ground~ Thank you for letting us know of her passing~ my prayers are for you and your family to find comfort and peace in knowing she is not suffering any longer, and may there be smiles (in time) when you think of the more joyful times you spent together~
    ~Melanie