if anyone knew meena1......

Options

Comments

• survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    aisling8 said:

Please know
    how loved your mother was. Our hearts are heavy. She will be missed.

I send you prayers and love,

Victoria

We all loved Meena
    I hope you can see from the posts about your Mom, how much she was loved and admired by all of us on this site.

She was a true warrior, an amazing woman.

Thank you for letting us know.

Prayers and hugs to your family,

Jan
  • Cindy Bear
    Cindy Bear Member Posts: 569
    Options
    Hello
    Thank you for letting us know. I am so sorry, I can't believe she's gone.. .. I don't come to this board that often but I could tell Meena was a special lady, a fighter. I hate this damn horrible disease. I lost my mother to uterine cancer 2 yrs ago. It still hurts, the pain still very raw at times, but like you I am grateful for no more suffering.
    Hugs,
    Cindy
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options

Hello
    Thank you for letting us know. I am so sorry, I can't believe she's gone.. .. I don't come to this board that often but I could tell Meena was a special lady, a fighter. I hate this damn horrible disease. I lost my mother to uterine cancer 2 yrs ago. It still hurts, the pain still very raw at times, but like you I am grateful for no more suffering.
    Hugs,
    Cindy

My Deepest Sympathies To You & Yours
    Dear Nicole,

I am so sorry for your loss. Your Mother was a Wonderful Woman who was such an Inspiration to many on the CSN Boards. There were many who were lifting her up in prayer and sending positive thoughts. Cancer is such an awful disease and I am sorry that it robbed you of your Mother. I pray the many memories you have of your beloved Mother be of comfort and solace to you and your family.

Many of her Sisters in Pink are lighting candles in Meena's honor. I ,for one, will remember Meena for her courage, strength and willingness to help others with their journey. God bless you and your family during this difficult time.

Nicole... your Mother will always be with you. Her memory will burn bright in your heart and will last a lifetime and beyond.

Hugs and much love to you.
    Ines
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Candles are lit in her honor
    Your mother was one of the most loved Kindred Spirits here on the boards~ I can only imagine how hard it was for you to post that she lost her battle. We are all better people for having known her and her gentle, encouraging ways.

I hope that the wonderful memories of your mama, coupled with the knowledge that she is not in pain any longer, helps you to heal your sad heart.

Hugs and condolences to you and your family,
    Chen♥
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    I am so sorry for the loss
    I am so sorry for the loss of your mom, It breaks my heart to hear this. Your Mom was a great inspiration to so many of us. She helped me a great deal when I was first Dx. She was a great great lady. Rest In peace Meena, I love you and will always remember you. Kay
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    :-(
    I am so so so sorry to hear of your precious MOM's passing, Meena was a true light on this board and she gave hope to many. I know you will treasure her in your heart, my deepest sympathies!

Hugs,

RE
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    NikkiLulu
    I have not been keeping up with posts lately and decided to check only to read what you posted. Your mom was such an inspiration to so many of us. I have tears in my eyes as I try to type. You are right, no more blood tests, no more needles, no more treatment. I'm so sorry that she lost her battle. She was such an awesome pink warrior! Know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Please accept my heartfelt sympathy for your loss.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Tux
    Tux Member Posts: 544
    Options
    So sorry to hear of your
    So sorry to hear of your loss. You are in my thoughts & prayers.
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

NikkiLulu
    I have not been keeping up with posts lately and decided to check only to read what you posted. Your mom was such an inspiration to so many of us. I have tears in my eyes as I try to type. You are right, no more blood tests, no more needles, no more treatment. I'm so sorry that she lost her battle. She was such an awesome pink warrior! Know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Please accept my heartfelt sympathy for your loss.
    {{hugs}} Char

Your mother bought so much
    Your mother bought so much to this board and she will be dearly missed. My heart goes out to you and your loss. I think that your mom probably felt that the last 21 years were the best in her life as well.
    Stef
  • lizzie17
    lizzie17 Member Posts: 548
    Options
    I am so sorry about your mom.
    Your mom was so strong and I loved to read her posts, with the strength and positive thoughts she would share with us.

Please know that my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. And remember you can
    post on this board any time.

Love,
    Carol
  • pinkpalette
    pinkpalette Member Posts: 112
    Options
    Tux said:

So sorry to hear of your
    So sorry to hear of your loss. You are in my thoughts & prayers.

nikkilulu and family....
    May you find comfort in knowing that someone so special will never be forgotten.

Hugs, Debbie
  • pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    lizzie17 said:

I am so sorry about your mom.
    Your mom was so strong and I loved to read her posts, with the strength and positive thoughts she would share with us.

Please know that my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. And remember you can
    post on this board any time.

Love,
    Carol

Nicole: With tears rolling
    Nicole: With tears rolling down my face I am so very sorry. Your mother was special to all of us a true inspiration and a pillar of strength. I will now lite my candle.

Hugs to you and your family!
  • CAchick
    CAchick Member Posts: 277
    Options
    Condolences
    So sorry for your loss, but so happy you had such a wonderful, inspiring Mom!
    Sybil
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    Meena was so special
    and she was truly an inspiration. Many were concerned because we had not seen a post from her in a while. This news saddens me (and all) so much. I'm sure she was an incredible Mom to you. Thank you for letting us know. My sincerest condolences to you and you family.

She will be terribly missed.

God Bless,

Sylvia
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    My deepest condolences
    My dear Nikkilulu:

Words can not describe the heaviness in my heart. Meena was to us the epitome of a brave warrior. She fought the battle of her life bravely, only to lose it a too young an age. She was kind, full of life and never lost hope. A true inspiration to us Pink Sisters in this tough battle. Though you only had her for 21 very short years, I hope the memories of your time together brings you comfort in this time of sorrow. God needed another angel to watch over us and is now smiling down at us from Heaven. Sending you and your family my heartfelt condolences, warm hugs and healing prayers. Love, Lili
  • Clementine_P
    Clementine_P Member Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Very very sorry
    Please accept my sincerest condolences. Your mother's strength and positivity was an inspiration to so many. We were all lucky to know her. I can only imagine how devastating this loss must be. I hope you get a small amount of comfort by seeing how many people here considered your mother a friend, inspiration and a source of strength.

Clementine
  • Annette 11
    Annette 11 Member Posts: 380
    Options
    We will miss Meena
    I am so sorry to hear of your mothers passing. My deepest condolences to you and your family. Meena meant alot to her pink sisters...she was an inspiration to us. She will be missed.
    God Bless.
    Annette
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    Your mother was a true
    Your mother was a true inspiration to us and we loved her dearly. You can see by the responses how important she was to us all. We will miss her terribly. I am lighting a candle for her tonight. Praying for you and your family.
  • ms.sunshine
    ms.sunshine Member Posts: 707 Member
    Options

We will miss Meena
    I am so sorry to hear of your mothers passing. My deepest condolences to you and your family. Meena meant alot to her pink sisters...she was an inspiration to us. She will be missed.
    God Bless.
    Annette

Meena was a wonderful lady
    We all loved her and will miss her very much. I always looked forward to her posts. I knew she would post something inspiring, encouraging, and her humor would shine thru. She will be greatly missed. God has another beautiful woman with Him.

I will miss you dear sister Meena
    Love Jennifer
  • deeb111
    deeb111 Member Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    so very sorry for your loss
    Words dont seem to be enough but yet it is all we have to express how very sorry we are for your loss and please feel all the prayers that are coming from this site we all shared acommon bond not that we chose this bond but we always try to help each other through the hard times and know that we want this for you and your family find peace in your life and live it well