Two Year Post PET Scheduled

Options
13»

Comments

• adventurebob
    adventurebob Member Posts: 691
    Options
    Go get it
    As much as you can for getting a little shot and taking a short nap. Got you covered for a clean one. Looking forward to the good news.

Bob
  • jim and i
    jim and i Member Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    PRAYING FOR A GOOD OUTCOME
    PRAYING FOR A GOOD OUTCOME AND A PEACEFUL WAIT.

Debbie
  • Pam M
    Pam M Member Posts: 2,196
    Options
    arndog64 said:

'Don't worry about a
    'Don't worry about a thing,
    Every little thing gonna be all right. Don't worry!

This song by Bob Marley, always puts a smile on my face and reminds me to be happy and take one day at a time.

Love that Song
    I had "Three Little Birds" as on of the songs played during my rads. Just thinking "This is our message to you oo oo" makes me happy.
  • Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

AKA That Guy With A Fish
    I've been called worse, LOL....

Kent, you only wish that you could persuade me to your way of thinking, LOL....

As for fishing, I'm going to do that as often as I can...nearly every week-end. Part of that is keeping my boat in top form and running good...

HEWES Redfisher

Scouting Bait ~ Upper Tampa Bay

HEWES ~ Lake Hunter Ramp

Speck Fishing During Treatment

Shelley Bass Fishing with Me during Treatment

In keeping my boat running good and ethanol being in most fuel now. You need to run fuel through the motor at a minimum of every few weeks.

When I wasn't feeling my best midway through treatment, I still needed to run the boat.

So my wife being the trooper she was, really wasn't going to let me go to a local lake alone to do it. So we packed the boat up and headed to a lake just a few miles from the house.

My normal routine is to tie off a bow line to the boat, the other end to the trailer winching post. Then backing the boat down the ramp, taking the rope from the trailer and to tie off the boat at the dock until I park the truck and trailer.

This particular day, my wife is talking to me while I go through my routine. She says "do you want me to hold the rope for you".... OK, so I hand her the rope and back the boat down the ramp into the water, pulling away.

I see her in the rear view mirror waving to me to come back...I see my boat floating away from the dock....I gave her the end I normally tie to the bow of the boat.

Of course the wind is slightly blowing...away from the dock across the lake...my boat going with it, about 20' beyond the dock now.

I tell Shelley, "you need to swim and get my boat, no way I can do it"... well of course she gives me the look...I say, "hurry up before it gets too far"...

Being the awesome woman she is, she slipped off her jewelry and shoes, slid from the dock and swam out to my boat. She hooked an arm over the side and started swimming the boat back to the ramp.

The closer she got the more I gave her encouragement and heard her praying for no alligators...we live in Florida you know. I told her, "you're doing great..., keep swimming, no gators at the ramp, too many people in and out"....

Of course she wasn't happy with me...then I had to let her know..."you know, I still have to take the boat around the lake or a few laps"...

That went over really well...I owed her many favors for a long time after that day...

Best,
    John

John
    How come Shelley fish is so much smaller than your Big Fish, did you put her fishing on the wrong side of the boat again. lol

I was fishing on Utila once and my brother was catching fish after fish and I was getting nothing. I could not figure out what the problem was until I realize the way he had the boat anchored. He was right on the edge of the fishing hole on his side and I was casting into nothing. What are brothers for.

Take care my fishing friend
    Hondo
  • rmdgy
    rmdgy Member Posts: 22
    Options
    2 years
    I had my two year (neck and chest) CT today. Now, I have to wait until after the holiday to learn the results of my lab work (checking TSH level for thyroid issue) and CT scan.

Best regards,

Glenn
  • Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options
    rmdgy said:

2 years
    I had my two year (neck and chest) CT today. Now, I have to wait until after the holiday to learn the results of my lab work (checking TSH level for thyroid issue) and CT scan.

Best regards,

Glenn

Hoping for Good Results
    My thyroid is already on it's way out...actually has been for several months above 5.0...Free T-4 is also used in accessing the condition or function of the thyroid. That has been in the normal range for me.
  • Skiffin16
    Options
    Hondo said:

John
    How come Shelley fish is so much smaller than your Big Fish, did you put her fishing on the wrong side of the boat again. lol

I was fishing on Utila once and my brother was catching fish after fish and I was getting nothing. I could not figure out what the problem was until I realize the way he had the boat anchored. He was right on the edge of the fishing hole on his side and I was casting into nothing. What are brothers for.

Take care my fishing friend
    Hondo

Bass
    LOL, actually Shelley got that bass when we were speck fishing...that might be sac-a-lait or white perch to you....crappie up north.

Anyways, she actually caught the big fish. Her bass was a throw back for the lake we were on though. But she had fun catching it on a cane pole with little missouri minnows and a cork.

But yes also, the guy in the front of the boat working the trolling motor usually has the first shot at the fish.

JG
  • Kent Cass
    Kent Cass Member Posts: 1,898 Member
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

Hoping for Good Results
    My thyroid is already on it's way out...actually has been for several months above 5.0...Free T-4 is also used in accessing the condition or function of the thyroid. That has been in the normal range for me.

Thyroid problem?
    I think you know my advice in regards to such a problem, John...Yup. It's kinda-like a Jevity to the thyroid, or some such. You doubt? Reeled-in any seaweed of recent?

kcass
  • Skiffin16
    Options
    Kent Cass said:

Thyroid problem?
    I think you know my advice in regards to such a problem, John...Yup. It's kinda-like a Jevity to the thyroid, or some such. You doubt? Reeled-in any seaweed of recent?

kcass

Fishin
    As a matter of fact I do;

Here's a few Upper Tampa Bay - Gandy Bridge Flounder...,HONDO, these are just a few miles from where you, your wife and I met up for dinner...

Upper Tampa Bay Flounder - Gandy

Here's about a 160# Tarpon my buddy Josh caught about two week-ends ago.

Josh - Poonin

Best,
    John
  • finz2lft
    finz2lft Member Posts: 43
    Options
    Skiffin16
    Muck Luck to you old man
  • Skiffin16
    Options
    finz2lft said:

Skiffin16
    Muck Luck to you old man

TY Brother
    You are in my thoughts and prayers also.....

JG