The other shoe has dropped...it's back

Options
124»

Comments

• Clementine_P
    Clementine_P Member Posts: 518 Member
    Options

Wow! I can't begin to think
    Wow! I can't begin to think of how this must feel like. The first diagnosis for me, was well okay what do I do know. Having been through all the treatment I know I don't want to go through it again anytime soon and do have some fear about another diagnosis.

Most of all be there for yourself. You need to hold and hug yourself, to be there for you when you cry or feel sad or fear or whatever it is. To have self-compassion. I know it is hard on family, my mother has still not dealt with my cancer. It is harder on her I think than me. However I feel when we can hold ourselves compassionately we set an example for our families. It makes it easier for them.

wishing you all the strength and courage you can find when you dig deep.

So So Sorry
    that you are having to gear up to deal with this yet again. We'll be there for you and give you strength so that you don't have to try to dig deep to find it. Keep fighting!

I wish you lots of courage.

Clementine
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Oh Nancy
    I am so very sorry to hear this. It is the biggest fear. But there have been many others that have beaten it twice and you will too. We are all here with you all the way know that. Your family will be right there with you too. You are very loved, and we will all help you pull through this.Take care darlin Kay
  • Ann2800103
    Ann2800103 Member Posts: 31
    Options

Oh Nancy
    I am so very sorry to hear this. It is the biggest fear. But there have been many others that have beaten it twice and you will too. We are all here with you all the way know that. Your family will be right there with you too. You are very loved, and we will all help you pull through this.Take care darlin Kay

Nancy mine came back to two years ago...I'm doing great!
    I'm so very sorry to hear about your return. My cancer returned in 2009. It ate through my entire hip and femur. They replaced both and I'm walking like nothing ever happened. I did not have chemo they put me on Femara and Lupron and I have had treatments every six weeks. I keep my hair and they do not make me sick. I'm feeling good and I actually went back to work part time.

We CAN WE CAN WE CAN!!!!!

Praying for you hon!

Annie
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Options

I'm so very sorry to hear about your return. My cancer returned in 2009. It ate through my entire hip and femur. They replaced both and I'm walking like nothing ever happened. I did not have chemo they put me on Femara and Lupron and I have had treatments every six weeks. I keep my hair and they do not make me sick. I'm feeling good and I actually went back to work part time.

Praying for you hon!

Annie

Cancer just S**ks!!
    I am so sorry to hear this Nancy! My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family.
    You CAN do this and we will be here for you every step of the way!
    Many Hugz,
    Cat
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    natly15 said:

Oh Nancy so sorry to hear
    Oh Nancy so sorry to hear this. Prayers going to N.C. specifically for you!! Please keep us updated.

Praying for you.Hugs, Jan
    Praying for you.

Hugs, Jan
  • kit kat
    kit kat Member Posts: 56
    Options

Praying for you hon!

Annie

Love this note Ann for i'
    Love this note Ann for i' have gotten a bad report card with mets to my lower spine after numb legs you make me want to fight again Thank you:)
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Nancy
    so sorry to hear it's back. No one wants to ever hear those words. Telling your family will be hard but they supported you before and they will again! You are a survivor and can do this. I will keep you in my thoughts as you go through the journey again.
    {{hugs}} Char

So sorry Nancy. Praying for
    So sorry Nancy. Praying for you!

Jan