The other shoe has dropped...it's back

Options

Comments

• BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Options
    chenheart said:

Sweet, sweet Nancy~ I can
    Sweet, sweet Nancy~ I can feel your heartache and fear~ of course you are digging deep. We are right alongside you; lean on us as we face this together. If I could take away the anguish and the difficulty of telling your family, of course I would. I am borrowing Christmas Girl's magic wand ( I know she won't mind) and waving it frantically that this tumor will be cleanly removed, that you respond well to whatever treatment plan your medical team comes up with for you. The fact that it came up out of seemingly no-where~ I fervently hope, wish and pray that it will be dealt with just as swiftly.

You are enveloped by all of the courage, strength and love the Kindreds have to offer.

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Sending Prayers and
    Sending Prayers and Hugs

Donna
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Nancy - I am very sorry you
    Nancy - I am very sorry you have to go through this again. I will pray for recovery, and for you love ones.
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Oh, Nancy, I am so sorry to
    Oh, Nancy, I am so sorry to read this news. You were one of the first sisters to respond to me when I joined this wonderful group back in 2009. I just don't get why all the recurrences. But, the most important thing right now is for you to get yourself where you need to be to beat the $hit out of this once again. You are very lucky in that you have a wonderful, suportive family to help you cope. You are in my thoughts and I'm sending strength along with love and hugs to get you through. Dig deep!!
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Oh, Nancy, I am so sorry to
    Oh, Nancy, I am so sorry to read this news. You were one of the first sisters to respond to me when I joined this wonderful group back in 2009. I just don't get why all the recurrences. But, the most important thing right now is for you to get yourself where you need to be to beat the $hit out of this once again. You are very lucky in that you have a wonderful, suportive family to help you cope. You are in my thoughts and I'm sending strength along with love and hugs to get you through. Dig deep!!

Words escape me, I can only
    Words escape me, I can only add my love, prayers and support. Stay strong Nancy...

Hugs,
    Lorrie
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

Words escape me, I can only
    Words escape me, I can only add my love, prayers and support. Stay strong Nancy...

Hugs,
    Lorrie

Nancy ... I am so very sorry that you have to
    deal with this 'beast' again.!!! My thoughts, prayers and support go out to you, your family and support system.

I have no words of wisdom .. just support. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    I am hoping that this can be
    I am hoping that this can be resolved quickly. If not, like RE's tumor, I hope that chemo can make it go away and stay away! In the meantime, we are here to support you - please lean on us! xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

I am hoping that this can be
    I am hoping that this can be resolved quickly. If not, like RE's tumor, I hope that chemo can make it go away and stay away! In the meantime, we are here to support you - please lean on us! xoxoxoxo Lynn

Nancy... You're in my Thoughts and Prayer
    I'm sending prayers for speedy healing and recovery.

Big Hugs~
    Mitzi
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Mitzi333 said:

Nancy... You're in my Thoughts and Prayer
    I'm sending prayers for speedy healing and recovery.

Big Hugs~
    Mitzi

So sorry to hear this
    So sorry to hear this.Seems lately some are having their cancer come back.To many times. Then a few it was just a scare and things are OK. To you,Nancy and any other survivors that had it come back I wish the very best to all of you.

Nancy you are in my thoughts and prayers.My 2 year check up is in July.I need to do a self exam. It is a worry and I promised I would but slacked off a bit.Just over a month.We lose track of time when our minds are going in so many directions esp since our dx.

Lynn Smith
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Options

So sorry to hear this
    So sorry to hear this.Seems lately some are having their cancer come back.To many times. Then a few it was just a scare and things are OK. To you,Nancy and any other survivors that had it come back I wish the very best to all of you.

Nancy you are in my thoughts and prayers.My 2 year check up is in July.I need to do a self exam. It is a worry and I promised I would but slacked off a bit.Just over a month.We lose track of time when our minds are going in so many directions esp since our dx.

Lynn Smith

Nancy
    Nancy, so sorry to hear that it may be back. Praying for you and your family to find the strength that you'll need.

marge
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options

Nancy
    Nancy, so sorry to hear that it may be back. Praying for you and your family to find the strength that you'll need.

marge

Lean on us, Nancy -- we're strong, we're not going anywhere
    As MyTurnNow said, you've always been such a supportive member of this community -- so it's OurTurnNow to walk with you and hold your hand and not let you fall, ever.

Of course this is going to be tough on your family -- so come here whenever you need to, lean on us. We're strong, and we'll be here for you no matter what.

Traci
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

Lean on us, Nancy -- we're strong, we're not going anywhere
    As MyTurnNow said, you've always been such a supportive member of this community -- so it's OurTurnNow to walk with you and hold your hand and not let you fall, ever.

Of course this is going to be tough on your family -- so come here whenever you need to, lean on us. We're strong, and we'll be here for you no matter what.

Traci

Prayers for you
    I will be praying for you and your family Nancy. I am so sorry for this happening. God Bless
    (((hugs))) Janice
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Sweet, sweet Nancy~ I can
    Sweet, sweet Nancy~ I can feel your heartache and fear~ of course you are digging deep. We are right alongside you; lean on us as we face this together. If I could take away the anguish and the difficulty of telling your family, of course I would. I am borrowing Christmas Girl's magic wand ( I know she won't mind) and waving it frantically that this tumor will be cleanly removed, that you respond well to whatever treatment plan your medical team comes up with for you. The fact that it came up out of seemingly no-where~ I fervently hope, wish and pray that it will be dealt with just as swiftly.

You are enveloped by all of the courage, strength and love the Kindreds have to offer.

Hugs,
    Chen♥

I'm so very sorry.
    Hugs,

I'm so very sorry.

Hugs, Debby
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Prayers for you
    I will be praying for you and your family Nancy. I am so sorry for this happening. God Bless
    (((hugs))) Janice

so amazing how you think of
    so amazing how you think of your family first. so sorry this has happened, we eill be there fighting along with you!
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

so amazing how you think of your family first. so sorry this has happened, we eill be there fighting along with you!

Oh, Nancy, I am at a loss for words
    The only thing I can add is that I'm sending all my positive energy your way and my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Hugs, Renee
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

So sorry Nancy to hear this.
    So sorry Nancy to hear this. You dig deep darlin and set your sights on the fight. We're all hear for you and whatever you need just ask.
    Prayers are being sent and lots of hugs.
    Wanda
  • kya911
    kya911 Member Posts: 157
    Options

So sorry Nancy to hear this.
    So sorry Nancy to hear this. You dig deep darlin and set your sights on the fight. We're all hear for you and whatever you need just ask.
    Prayers are being sent and lots of hugs.
    Wanda

Nancy
    Hugs & prayers coming your way.
    Judy
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    No need for you to dig any
    No need for you to dig any deeper...just hang on to us.

Hugs,

Linda
  • ms.sunshine
    ms.sunshine Member Posts: 707 Member
    Options

No need for you to dig any
    No need for you to dig any deeper...just hang on to us.

Hugs,

Linda

Dear Nancy
    I'm sorry to hear the bad news. I wish I could offer more than a "sorry." Looks like you will be facing this beast again. Keep fighting. Strength, courage, and peace for you, and all your family.

Jennifer
  • Miss Murphy
    Miss Murphy Member Posts: 302
    Options

Dear Nancy
    I'm sorry to hear the bad news. I wish I could offer more than a "sorry." Looks like you will be facing this beast again. Keep fighting. Strength, courage, and peace for you, and all your family.

Jennifer

Be Strong
    My thoughts and prayers go out to you at this time, Nancy. We're all praying for the best for you and your family.

Hugs, Sally
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

:(
    Nancy, I don't even know what to say, except I am so very, very sorry. I will be with all of the pink sisters to help you and to support you.

Wish I had something magical to say to make you feel better...

I will add you to our prayer list at church.

Sue :(