The other shoe has dropped...it's back

Options

Comments

• linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    Sorry
    Oh Nancy, I am so sorry to hear this news. I'm sending out prayers and hugs to you. You are strong and you can do whatever it takes to get through this. Know that we are all surrounding you with love and concern. Hugs, Linda
  • Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    linpsu said:

Sorry
    Oh Nancy, I am so sorry to hear this news. I'm sending out prayers and hugs to you. You are strong and you can do whatever it takes to get through this. Know that we are all surrounding you with love and concern. Hugs, Linda

thinking of you
    I'm sorry you're having to go through this, both physically and mentally! BUT...I'm also hoping it will be a benign growth. Thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Marsha
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Options

thinking of you
    I'm sorry you're having to go through this, both physically and mentally! BUT...I'm also hoping it will be a benign growth. Thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Marsha

Thoughts and prayers, indeed
    Nancy, it is so terrible that someone who has helped so many others for so long is now facing the fear of a recurrence. Please keep fighting, as we all know you will. And I'll keep thinking of you and praying for you.

Love,
    Joe
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

thinking of you
    Marsha

Nancy, it took me awhile to
    Nancy, it took me awhile to post, as, I was crying too hard. I am so sorry and I feel so bad for you. I am going to be praying as hard as I can that the tumor will be benign!!! It just has to be!

Love and prayers,

♣Susie♠
  • sparkle1
    sparkle1 Member Posts: 242
    Options
    Damn, Damn, Damn. I'm so
    Damn, Damn, Damn. I'm so sorry to hear that the beast is back. I know your family will be there to support you again as so will we. Draw on your faith it will not let you down.

Sparkle.
  • rhamilton1012
    rhamilton1012 Member Posts: 19
    Options
    Lots of prayers!
    Nancy,

I am so sorry to hear that all of you will have to go thru it again. Nothing we can say will take the pain away, but I will say prayer for you and your family. Prayers for strength and understand, also for a smooth easy road ahead!

Many, many hugs!
    Renee
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

Nancy... I am so sorry to
    Nancy... I am so sorry to hear the news. My thoughts and prayer are with you and your family. We are here for you always.
    Ines

Praying for you to post that
    Praying for you to post that this is benign Nancy.

Hugs, Angie
  • CAchick
    CAchick Member Posts: 277
    Options
    So sorry you are having to do this...
    Hi Nancy,
    I had a scare just recently...new lump in breast. Turned out to be scar tissue...but I felt what you are feeling...having to do everything again. I hope and pray your biopsy gives you good news.
    Cyber Hugs
    Sybil
  • robang13
    robang13 Member Posts: 333
    Options
    CAchick said:

So sorry you are having to do this...
    Hi Nancy,
    I had a scare just recently...new lump in breast. Turned out to be scar tissue...but I felt what you are feeling...having to do everything again. I hope and pray your biopsy gives you good news.
    Cyber Hugs
    Sybil

I don't know what to say.
    I don't know what to say. Praying for you here .
    Hugs~~
    angela
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

Nancy
    Nancy,
    I am very sorry to hear your news. My heart goes out to you and your family. I hope for the best outcome possible for your test and pray for miracle and benign tumor.
    Sending you a big hug

So sorry..praying for you!

So sorry..praying for you!
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    BunnyJane said:

So sorry-
    Nancy:

So sorry to hear your news and I am hoping that the pathology indicates that this is a benign lump. Sending prayers to you.

Jane

I am so sorry Nancy. I will
    I am so sorry Nancy. I will be praying for you.
  • EveningStar2
    EveningStar2 Member Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Sorry
    that you are going through this. Healing energy on the way...

Maureen
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    Options

Sorry
    that you are going through this. Healing energy on the way...

Maureen

I'm so sorry
    I am so sorry to hear that you are going through this. I will keep you in my prayers. I am sending you lots of cyberhugs.

God Bless You,

Dawne
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    RE said:

:-(
    Oh Nancy I am so sorry to hear that this is happening to you. I want you to know that when my cancer came back for round two it was in pretty much the same area as yours in the chest wall near the clavicle in the sentinel node and it too showed up over night, that was in 1998. It was not removed surgically which drove me crazy but they wanted it to stay so they could use it as a marker to see if the chemo was killing it which it did. I want to give you hope that it is doable and i wish you all the best! Please keep us updated!

RE

Thanks RE for your post. It
    Thanks RE for your post. It is very positive!
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options

I'm so sorry
    I am so sorry to hear that you are going through this. I will keep you in my prayers. I am sending you lots of cyberhugs.

God Bless You,

Dawne

I'm sorry Nancy~
    Those are hard words to hear~ I had a second dance with the dreaded disease, but caught early again, thankfully. I will pray for peace of mind as you wait for tests this week. ~ Hugz~
    Melanie
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    sea60 said:

Oh Nancy,
    I am praying now that this is not malignant and it can be removed completely and swiftly! I will continue to pray that you are covered with His strength to get you through the next couple of weeks.

Sending hugs of comfort,

Sylvia

I will pray that it isn't
    I will pray that it isn't malignant Nancy. So sorry

♥ Kristin ♥
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

I'm sorry Nancy~
    Those are hard words to hear~ I had a second dance with the dreaded disease, but caught early again, thankfully. I will pray for peace of mind as you wait for tests this week. ~ Hugz~
    Melanie

I feel so bad for you and
    I feel so bad for you and I am so sorry. Praying for you!!!!

Hugs, Kylez
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Options
    Kylez said:

I feel so bad for you and
    I feel so bad for you and I am so sorry. Praying for you!!!!

Hugs, Kylez

Keeping you..
    in my thoughts and prayers - feel our love all around you - and your family.
    much love,
    -Jenny
  • MarleneElla
    MarleneElla Member Posts: 22
    Options
    Tons of optimistic thoughts!
    Nancy
    Praying for Good results. We all seem to prepare for the worst and hope for the best. Keep us updated.
    We will all hold you a little tighter and send our virtual strength.
    Marlene
  • mariam_11_09
    mariam_11_09 Member Posts: 691
    Options
    Wow! I can't begin to think
    Wow! I can't begin to think of how this must feel like. The first diagnosis for me, was well okay what do I do know. Having been through all the treatment I know I don't want to go through it again anytime soon and do have some fear about another diagnosis.

Most of all be there for yourself. You need to hold and hug yourself, to be there for you when you cry or feel sad or fear or whatever it is. To have self-compassion. I know it is hard on family, my mother has still not dealt with my cancer. It is harder on her I think than me. However I feel when we can hold ourselves compassionately we set an example for our families. It makes it easier for them.

wishing you all the strength and courage you can find when you dig deep.