Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    aysemari said:

Thank you Claudia!
    I did miss this. Meena I PM'd you!

Call me!

Hugs,

Meena, thinking of you today
    Meena, thinking of you today and praying for you!

Sue :)
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Oh Meena
    you are a survivor! We have been thinking about you and praying that all was going well. Stay strong and know that we are always here for you.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

:)
    Hi Meena - So glad to see you here. :) You are so cared for and loved. Please hang in there and remember, never lose faith - but I think you're doing well. We will continue to pray for you. When you can, please continue to keep us posted.

Meena, I just saw this post.
    Meena, I just saw this post. I am so very sorry. I wish I knew more of what to say to you. You have to see how much we all love you and how we all will continue our prayers for you.

Stay strong and keep fighting Meena!

Hugs, Leeza
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Oh Meena
    you are a survivor! We have been thinking about you and praying that all was going well. Stay strong and know that we are always here for you.
    {{hugs}} Char

I've been saying prayers for
    I've been saying prayers for you daily Meena. Please post again soon!

Hugs and prayers,

Debby
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Meena, I don't get on very
    Meena, I don't get on very often anymore but everytime I do I look for a post from you. I think of you often and am sending love and hugs to help you continue your fight. You are an inspiring individual and have been through enough already!! Sending mountains of strength and hopes that you begin to feel better soon. Take care of yourself. Thinking of you often.
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    missrenee said:

Great to read your post, Meena
    And I'm so glad your pain has lessened. You are one tough cookie and your attitude is both wonderful and inspiring.

You have taught all of us how to stay strong and keep moving forward with grace. Thank you.

Hugs, Renee

How are you doing Meena?
    How are you doing Meena? Check in when you have a chance.

Praying for you,

Angie
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Meena, I don't get on very
    Meena, I don't get on very often anymore but everytime I do I look for a post from you. I think of you often and am sending love and hugs to help you continue your fight. You are an inspiring individual and have been through enough already!! Sending mountains of strength and hopes that you begin to feel better soon. Take care of yourself. Thinking of you often.

Always keeping you in my
    Always keeping you in my prayers Meena.

Hugs, Lex