hi everyone, been so long

Options

Comments

• dbhadra
    dbhadra Member Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    linpsu said:

Dear Meena
    Thank you SO MUCH for letting us know how you are doing. We've really been missing you, dear sweet sister! I'm so glad that you are not in as much pain now. I continue to pray daily for you. Keep on fighting - we are with you every step of the way. Hugs, Linda

so good to see your posting!
    and glad your pain is less. Sending prayers your way!

As others have said, I am happy to give you any or all of the 20 pounds I've gained since starting chemo in January!

We are up at Fox Chase again next Tuesday the 24th...are you around there that day by any chance for any treatments or appointments?

Laura
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    dbhadra said:

so good to see your posting!
    and glad your pain is less. Sending prayers your way!

As others have said, I am happy to give you any or all of the 20 pounds I've gained since starting chemo in January!

We are up at Fox Chase again next Tuesday the 24th...are you around there that day by any chance for any treatments or appointments?

Laura

Thank you for your post
    Dear Meena,
    I am very happy to see your post, very sorry for your hospitalization. Being is less pain is great improvement.
    Sending you a big hug
    New Flower
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    Meena
    So glad to hear you are feeling ok and are in less pain. Sometimes the temporary fixes they use last a long time. I know you have a lot of hope and strength to keep up the fight.
    We are all sending you positive energy to help you though this. Take care of yourself and remember we are all here for you.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Options
    ladyg said:

Meena
    So glad to hear you are feeling ok and are in less pain. Sometimes the temporary fixes they use last a long time. I know you have a lot of hope and strength to keep up the fight.
    We are all sending you positive energy to help you though this. Take care of yourself and remember we are all here for you.

Hugs,
    Georgia

Amen, prayers answered. Good
    Amen, prayers answered. Good to hear from you Meena.

Best wishes,
    Lorrie
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    aysemari said:

This just made my day (:
    Meena,

it is so nice to hear from you. As you can see we love and worry about you, it
    is SOOO good to hear you are still fighting strong.

I am sorry to hear about your hospitalization but glad that they could help
    you get better. It's time to make a list of your favorite foods and I hope you
    can keep them down long enough so you can put on a few pound. I would
    love to welcome you to the Chubby club.

Love,
    Ayse

Meena's post made my day too
    Meena's post made my day too Ayse!

Sue :)
  • ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646
    Options
    Hope and Prayers Meena!
    sending you all the hope love and prayers i have Meena .your post just made my day .hang in there as i know you will love and hugs to you
  • lanie940
    lanie940 Member Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Dear Meena so glad you are
    Dear Meena so glad you are still hanging in there. I have been thinking about you also. Sorry about your hospitalizations. I hope you are feeling better. Please take care.
  • LVG
    LVG Member Posts: 128
    Options
    Although I'm very sorry to
    Although I'm very sorry to hear about your hospitalizations... It's truly refreshing to read your update this meeting. Continuous prayers go out you. Bless you.
  • Hippiechick58
    Hippiechick58 Member Posts: 320
    Options
    LVG said:

Although I'm very sorry to
    Although I'm very sorry to hear about your hospitalizations... It's truly refreshing to read your update this meeting. Continuous prayers go out you. Bless you.

So happy to see you back on
    So happy to see you back on CSN! I am very sorry about your hospitalizations, and hope you will recover soon. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Be Well and Free of Suffering,
    Dianne
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Dearest Meena you have so
    Dearest Meena you have so been in my thoughts and prayers... so very good to hear from you.... take very good care of yourself!!! Giant ((((HUGS))))

~T
  • sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415
    Options
    taleena said:

Dearest Meena you have so
    Dearest Meena you have so been in my thoughts and prayers... so very good to hear from you.... take very good care of yourself!!! Giant ((((HUGS))))

~T

Meena!!
    Great to hear that the pain is a little less. Bummer about the hospital visits....but keep fighting and we'll keep holding your hand. Take care. Pat
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    HULLO, Meena!
    So very, very good to find your post here!!! Am sorry you've had several really rough bumps along the way... Yes!, good news that your pain has subsided some.

I, along with so many of us, continually HOPE for you! Truly admire your determination, a real inspiration.

Be good to yourself, take special care. When I needed to gain weight prior to my surgery - the nurse suggested I drink lots of milkshakes. Just an idea... Eat whatever you like best that's fattening!

(((Heartfelt Hugs))), Susan
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    So very, very happy to hear
    So very, very happy to hear from you. My prayers are with you, dear Meena. Hang in there!
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options

So very, very happy to hear
    So very, very happy to hear from you. My prayers are with you, dear Meena. Hang in there!

GREAT hearing from you!
    I'm so glad you posted and you're feeling better. Much love to you all the time! I need to send you some of my famous chocolate chip cookies (I used to have a cookie business) so you can gain some weight ;)

Love and hugs,

Sylvia
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Oh Meena!!! I'm so happy to
    Oh Meena!!! I'm so happy to hear from you, and really glad you're in less pain now. And thanks for bringing so much inspiration and courage to our board!

Big hugs,

Linda
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    ladyg said:

Meena

Hugs,
    Georgia

Thanks for updating us!
    I am glad you are in less pain Meena and home now. We are all praying for you, sending you strength and hope!

And, thanks for updating us. I was scared since we hadn't heard anything.

HUGS and PRAYERS!
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    ladyg said:

Meena

Hugs,
    Georgia

double post
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Options

Oh Meena!!! I'm so happy to
    Oh Meena!!! I'm so happy to hear from you, and really glad you're in less pain now. And thanks for bringing so much inspiration and courage to our board!

Big hugs,

Linda

thank you...if anyone wants
    thank you...if anyone wants to pm me their phone # maybe we can chat. this is so crazy, this ibc is crazy, gabe, what chem are u on
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Bumping this up for those
    Bumping this up for those who may have missed it....
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Bumping this up for those
    Bumping this up for those who may have missed it....

You are our hero on here
    You are our hero on here Meena and we have all been praying for you! I'm sorry that you have been in the hospital.

I admire you for your strength and your attitude! You are one amazing pink sister!

Hugs,

Jan