hi everyone, been so long

Options

Comments

• survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Bumping this up for those
    Bumping this up for those who may have missed it....

You are our hero on here
    You are our hero on here Meena and we have all been praying for you! I'm sorry that you have been in the hospital.

I admire you for your strength and your attitude! You are one amazing pink sister!

Hugs,

Jan
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

You are our hero on here
    You are our hero on here Meena and we have all been praying for you! I'm sorry that you have been in the hospital.

I admire you for your strength and your attitude! You are one amazing pink sister!

Hugs,

Jan

When we are at church this
    When we are at church this morning Meena, I asked the congregation to say a special prayer for you. I know it will help!

Hugs, Megan
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    dbhadra said:

so good to see your posting!
    and glad your pain is less. Sending prayers your way!

As others have said, I am happy to give you any or all of the 20 pounds I've gained since starting chemo in January!

We are up at Fox Chase again next Tuesday the 24th...are you around there that day by any chance for any treatments or appointments?

Laura

Yea, if you need any extra
    Yea, if you need any extra pounds, I have a few to spare! LOL

HUGS!
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Megan M said:

When we are at church this morning Meena, I asked the congregation to say a special prayer for you. I know it will help!

Hugs, Megan

So glad to see you post
    So glad to see you post finally Meena. We all were scared, a lot! I am glad that you are in less pain, but, so very sorry about the hospital stays.

You are always on my mind and in my prayers dear Meena!

Hugs and Love,

Noel
  • Noel
    Options
    Megan M said:

Hugs, Megan

So glad to see you post
    So glad to see you post finally Meena. We all were scared, a lot! I am glad that you are in less pain, but, so very sorry about the hospital stays.

Hugs and Love,

Noel
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Noel said:

So glad to see you post

Hugs and Love,

Noel

My heart always skips a beat
    My heart always skips a beat when you post. sorry you have been in the hospital, glad you are stable, and hoping you stay that way forever, so you can get strong. Lots of love Meena!
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    echoing.
    Oh what a releif it is to hear from you
  • Noel
    Options
    VickiSam said:

So nice to hear from you our beloved Meena!
    We have been praying that you are finding strength somewhere, somehow to fight and recover from this chapter of your battle.

Hospitalized twice -- sorry to hear that! Happy that your doctor found a way to alleviate part of your on going pain.

You are my inspiration, as I recall all the kind words you written to me during the early part of my journey -- they infused strength and courage for me to stay on course and continue the fight.

Miracles happen, and I have been praying that our Lord provides one for you, dear Sister.

Know that I think of you always, and will contiue to pray.

Hope, Happiness, Strength, Courage and Peace.

Vicki Sam

I just wanted to ask you a
    I just wanted to ask you a favor Meena, if you can. Please keep updating us or give someone here your email address so they can keep in touch with you. Thanks!
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    Options

echoing.

HI Meena
    I am glad to hear from you. I think about you and pray for you daily. Keep being the strong fighter that you are.

Hugs and God Bless You,

Dawne
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Meena :)
    sending tons of

Meena :)
    sending tons of love and prayers your way dear sister. I logged on here before I went to bed just to check in & see if we had heard anything from you, I am SO glad to see you posted!
    xoxo
    *hugs*
    heather
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    lanie940 said:

Dear Meena so glad you are
    Dear Meena so glad you are still hanging in there. I have been thinking about you also. Sorry about your hospitalizations. I hope you are feeling better. Please take care.

I made sure you were on our
    I made sure you were on our prayer list at church Meena. There is a lot of strength in the pink sister prayers!

Sue :)
  • Clementine_P
    Clementine_P Member Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    So happy to hear that
    you are feeling okay. I am sending strength and hugs your way. Be strong!

xoxo,
    Clementine
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

Meena!!
    Great to hear that the pain is a little less. Bummer about the hospital visits....but keep fighting and we'll keep holding your hand. Take care. Pat

Praying for you Meena! So
    Praying for you Meena! So sorry about the hospital stays. You stay as strong as you can and keep fighting! We all love you!

Hugs, Diane
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    MMMEEENNNAAAAAAAA.......so
    MMMEEENNNAAAAAAAA.......so glad to hear from you. You've been sorely missed. I sincerely hope that the stint helps and yes better load up on those milk shakes and such. I can also offer you some of my pounds to fatten you up. LOL. I'm so glad you posted, you are always on my mind. Hugs, Meena...hope you are feeling well enough to keep posting. Love you.....Lili
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

echoing.

So great to see you posting
    So great to see you posting Meena. All of us have been worried and didn't know how to contact you. Greta had even been contacted by Vicki Sam to see if she could reach you somehow.

I am hoping and praying that this stint will help you with your pain.

Please keep in touch Meena and know how loved you are on this board.

Hugs, Angie
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

So very, very happy to hear
    So very, very happy to hear from you. My prayers are with you, dear Meena. Hang in there!

I check the site daily
    I check the site daily looking for an update from you Meena. I am so happy to see this one. So sorry about your being in the hospital.

I am praying for strength, courage and hope for you!

Hugs, Kylez
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

Good to hear from you
    I am kinda new(March) on here and have learned so much.

So nice to hear from you.Everyone has been wondering how you are doing.Glad there is a temp fix for your liver and something later.

OMG someone else trying to gain weight.Me too!!!!I never could gain weight.I am a energetic person.On the go all the time.BUT I want to gain 10 lbs.That's all but impossible.I have a saying"If it says FAT FREE it is NOT for ME". I guess we need to eat the food high in calories. I would feel better about myself if I had just 10 more lbs.I would rather be a few lbs overweight than underweight.

Take care of yourself and check in once in a while.We all are thinking of you.

Lynn Smith

You have made my day by
    You have made my day by posting Meena. Everyone here has been so worried. I am thankful that you are still so positive! You keep that attitude!

Like shortscake would always say GirlPower!

Love and hugs to you,

Lex
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    aisling8 said:

Whew!!!!
    Hearing you from you made my weekend!!!

I get tense when one of us disappears:)

Take care of yourself and keep strong.

xoxo
    Victoria

So glad to hear from you! I
    So glad to hear from you! I am praying for you Meena.

Hugs, Debby
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    :)
    Hi Meena - So glad to see you here. :) You are so cared for and loved. Please hang in there and remember, never lose faith - but I think you're doing well. We will continue to pray for you. When you can, please continue to keep us posted.
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Bumping this up for those
    Bumping this up for those who may have missed it....

Thank you Claudia!
    I did miss this. Meena I PM'd you!

Call me!

Hugs,