Pathology report :(

Options

Comments

• sparkle1
    sparkle1 Member Posts: 242
    Options
    Praying for your and your
    Praying for you and your family. This certainly is not fair. But I know you can beat this thing. Try to stay strong and positive. We all love you!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    sparkle1 said:

Praying for your and your
    Praying for you and your family. This certainly is not fair. But I know you can beat this thing. Try to stay strong and positive. We all love you!

Dawne .. I am so very sorry to hear this news....
    You've had so much thrown at you -- Prayers, positive thoughts for you, and your family.

Please know that we are here for you 24/7, 7 days a week. It sounds like you are in good hand with the next phase of treatment. Stay strong and focus -- you are a WARRIOR in sense of the word.

Dawne -- beat the 'beast', and continue your strong fight!

Strength, Courage and Gentle Hugs,

Vicki Sam
  • jessiesmom1
    jessiesmom1 Member Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Not AGAIN?!
    Hi Dawne,

I hardly know what to say. This is certainly not the kind of news anyone ever expects/hopes to hear. I think you may have more strength than you realize. You are still thinking of everyone around you and how this news may effect them and not you. As a parent myself I understand that completely. If we didn't think that way we wouldn't be much of a parent, would we? I have one son (almost 21) and one daughter (18) and they handle things very differently. You just have to do the best you can. You are definitely in my thoughts, Pink Sister. IRENE
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    Options

Not AGAIN?!
    Hi Dawne,

I hardly know what to say. This is certainly not the kind of news anyone ever expects/hopes to hear. I think you may have more strength than you realize. You are still thinking of everyone around you and how this news may effect them and not you. As a parent myself I understand that completely. If we didn't think that way we wouldn't be much of a parent, would we? I have one son (almost 21) and one daughter (18) and they handle things very differently. You just have to do the best you can. You are definitely in my thoughts, Pink Sister. IRENE

So Sorry
    Hello Dawne,
    It has been awhile sense I have posted anything on the board, but reading your post I just had to let you know I will keep you in my prayers and your family also.
    One of your many sisters in pink.
    Kaie
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options

Not AGAIN?!
    Hi Dawne,

Oh, Dawne, my heart hurts today for you
    There is no rhyme or reason to this miserable beast. I know you are devastated. You don't want to do this again--who would--but you can and you will. You sound like a real fighter, Dawne. Don't you ever let this beast get the best of you--you take charge. Fight the good fight and you WILL come out on top. I've read all the previous posts--many others have been in this position--and they've conquered.

Take a day or two, let this news sink in, sit with it a while, shed a few tears, take all the hugs and comfort you can from your family. Then, put on that battle armor once again and take charge.

We're all pulling for you, Dawne. You have many, many prayers and much positive energy coming to you. You will succeed.

Warm hugs,
    Renee
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    Dawne, I am so sorry that
    Dawne, I am so sorry that you are going through this. Cancer sucks! You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers. I promise I will be there with you during chemo holding your hand. Let me know if there is anything I can do.
  • dyaneb123
    dyaneb123 Member Posts: 950
    Options

Dawne, I am so sorry that you are going through this. Cancer sucks! You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers. I promise I will be there with you during chemo holding your hand. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

I'm so sorry to hear this Dawne
    Try to draw strenght form the sisters like RE who have experienced a recurrance and are still here fighting strong. We are all praying for you.
    Dee
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options

It sucks!
    This sucks! I hate this is happening to you...wishing I had some answers ....just know even we are't present with you, physically, we are here for you...in what ever capacity we can provide....I pray for strength for you and your family..

Tight hugs to you,
    Nancy
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Options
    MAJW said:

It sucks!
    This sucks! I hate this is happening to you...wishing I had some answers ....just know even we are't present with you, physically, we are here for you...in what ever capacity we can provide....I pray for strength for you and your family..

Tight hugs to you,
    Nancy

My dear Dawne
    Dawne called me yesterday after she got this news. It broke my heart apart. Dawne and I met on this board and only live about 1 hour or so away from each other.We see the same Onc. he is one of the best and is on to all the lastest research, we also had the same surgeon, a wonderful lady. We have gotten together a few times and have formed a wonderful friendship. I have not known Dawne but a few months but I have learned this about her. She has a strong faith in God, she is a strong determined lady, and she is a fighter! I have had the privlege of meeting her husband and her daughter. When her husband looks at her you can very clearly see how much he loves her! Dawne you are going to DO this. I wish I could take a tx for you because I would if I could. You know you are in my thoughts and prayers always. Love ya girl. God Bless
    (((hugs))) Janice
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

My dear Dawne
    Dawne called me yesterday after she got this news. It broke my heart apart. Dawne and I met on this board and only live about 1 hour or so away from each other.We see the same Onc. he is one of the best and is on to all the lastest research, we also had the same surgeon, a wonderful lady. We have gotten together a few times and have formed a wonderful friendship. I have not known Dawne but a few months but I have learned this about her. She has a strong faith in God, she is a strong determined lady, and she is a fighter! I have had the privlege of meeting her husband and her daughter. When her husband looks at her you can very clearly see how much he loves her! Dawne you are going to DO this. I wish I could take a tx for you because I would if I could. You know you are in my thoughts and prayers always. Love ya girl. God Bless
    (((hugs))) Janice

Not happy to read that you
    Not happy to read that you did not receive the "all clear" news. I had cancer in 1994 with chemo and then local recurrence after mastectomy in 1995. It was devastating. I think worse than the original diagnosis. I had rads at that time. Then may 09 got it in the other breast worse than than the first time. having had chemo already I was no longer a chemo novice and was just beside myself to have to do it again. I kept saying 'I cant" until someone said "you can you just dont want to" like who would Duh. but like you I want to live and am a fighter, so I did it again. You will too. You can do it! We are stronger than we think we are! You dont know if the chemo didnt work it just didnt clear it all out, so you need to clean up the remanants!!!! Hugs to you, I am so sad this is a tough time and your family is sad, because they all love you. That cancer is tough but not as tough as we are!
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Dear Dawne,
    I am sorry to hear this. I am saddened by this news and can imagine what you are going through. You are a strong woman. You did this once and can do it again. However, I know what you mean about having to put your family through this again.

Remember, we are all here for you. Sending postive thoughts & prayers to you and your family.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • poplolly
    poplolly Member Posts: 346
    Options
    Dawne,
    What keeps going over

Dawne,

What keeps going over and over in my head is that cancer is an equal opportunity destroyer!
    I will be praying for you; I've read many stories of people who have had to do this twice so I know this is possible to do. The grief must be enormous for you, and it certainly isn't fair. Keep focused on that one day at time--say, I can do this one day at a time.
    And let those around you help out.
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Dear Dawne,
    I am sorry to hear this. I am saddened by this news and can imagine what you are going through. You are a strong woman. You did this once and can do it again. However, I know what you mean about having to put your family through this again.

Remember, we are all here for you. Sending postive thoughts & prayers to you and your family.

xoxo,
    Jean

Hugs & Prayers
    Dawne... I am sorry you and your family are having to go through this. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Ines
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Dawne
    I'm so sorry. I didn't know it was possible to develop a new cancer while undergoing chemo. I know you don't want to go through this again. We will all be beside you as you re-enter this journey. I will keep positive thoughts that you will get through this and be free of bc.
    I will keep you and your family in my prayers as well.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    Once is enough!
    I wish NO ONE ever had to go through it again. I am so sorry Dawne. All I can say is that we all KNOW that dreadful feeling, and how difficult it would be to have to do it again. With arms spiritually wrapped around you, we surround you, we comfort you, we pray for you and send positive thoughts to you.

Know you are in our prayers,

Sylvia
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Dawne
    I'm so sorry. I didn't know it was possible to develop a new cancer while undergoing chemo. I know you don't want to go through this again. We will all be beside you as you re-enter this journey. I will keep positive thoughts that you will get through this and be free of bc.
    I will keep you and your family in my prayers as well.
    {{hugs}} Char

Dear Dawne,
    I'm so sorry

Dear Dawne,
    I'm so sorry that you're going through this. It sucks but you are a warrior and I know you will fight and fight again.
    We are always here for you with warm loving thoughts and prayers.
    HUGS,
    Wanda
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Dawne, Here's a hug. I know
    Dawne, Here's a hug. I know that you've received news that none of us wants to hear. We will be at your side through the chemo and rads and you WILL beat cancer's a**! xoxoxox Lynn
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    Dawne and you ALWAYS will
    I can't even imagine what you must be feeling and I am scrambling tying
    to find the right words to console you. But if this was me, I would take the
    time to process this news. Then it's time to make a choice, to be fearful and
    worry about the worst that may happen or to be hopeful and work towards
    the anticipated outcome.

I really hope that you will use ALL of your energy towards healing yourself
    and believing in yourself. Be strong and at times when you need to, come
    lean on us. I am very glad that you have a loving and supportive family
    there for you.

Lotsa love,
    Ayse
  • BioAdoptMom
    BioAdoptMom Member Posts: 358
    Options
    I know how hard this is the
    I know how hard this is the first time, I cannot imagine doing it again my friend! I wish somehow I could take it away from you and make it all go away. Please know that we are here for you, fighting with you, holding your hand in cyber space and sending you cyber (((HUGS))). You are in my prayers as we speak and so is your family. I know how hard this is on our families and to have to do it a second time, I know you worry about them.

Nancy
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    Dawne
    I am so sorry to hear this news! It is just devastating to know that it is back so soon after getting through chemo already. It won't be easy, but you are a strong and determined lady who has so much to give your family, that you WILL beat this! Extra prayers are being sent your way, dear sister. Hugs, Linda