What State or Country do you live in? We havent done this in a while !

Options

Comments

• Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    I'm in northern California.

• sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options

Always good to be able to "place" people!
    Hi. Sue! I grew up in Geneva, NY. Is that near where you are? Home is Vandalia, OH now - just north of Dayton.

Anna

Anna,
    We're near Oneonta - an hour to Binghamton, an hour to Utica, about two to Syracuse & 3 to Rochester. The big apple is around 3 & a half. We've been to Geneva. Canp around the finger lakes and like the outlet mall in Waterloo.

Sue
  • sbmly53
    Options

where in upstate ny??
    Hi Sue,
    Even though I am a California girl now, I grew up in Oswego, NY

Oswego" Home of 11' snowfalls?!?!!
    We camp at Fairhaven every Labor day. Small world! I'm originally from Utica, but live near Oneonta now.

Sue
  • sbmly53
    Options
    foxhill96 said:

Born and breed in the
    Born and breed in the Bronx,NY but have lived in Chatham,NY since 1992. It is about 30 milss southeast of Albany,NY

Hello, Foxhill!
    Have you read about the Northeast girls meeting at Hershey, Pa in October? The 29th. It would be great if you could make it, too.

Sue
  • sbmly53
    Options

Pocono Mountains
    lovely, Pennsylvania

Marilyn

Marilyn -
    The Northeast girls are meeting in Hershey in October, Maybe you could join us?

Sue
  • jewels5
    jewels5 Member Posts: 57
    Options

I'm in Northern VA too
    I was born and raised in IL (there are a lot of you here!) but have lived in Northern Virginia for the past 15 years. So happy for those that don't have a need to come here often; that's inspiring to hear! But how thoughtful that you do. :)
  • Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options

Beautiful Puget Sound~
    ~ Technically Tacoma, Washington~ I am in a little "Bedroom Community" called Fircrest~ within the city limits of Tacoma.
    Born here~raised in Gig Harbor tho~ just across the Narrows Bridge.
    Melanie

Actually we lived in/on
    Actually we lived in/on Puget Sound for 12 years! Hubby was stationed at NAS Whidbey Island.
  • swalters
    swalters Member Posts: 33
    Options

Michigander
    I am a Michigander from the west side of the state. As a former military wife I lived in Oklahoma (6 weeks), Leesville Louisianna (3 years), Lang Gons, Germany (2 1/2 yrs), and Seaside Ca (3 yrs). Each of my 4 kids are born in a different place. I hope to live the rest of my life in the Mitten shaped state.

Michigander
    Hi Laughs,
    I live in the Grand Rapids area. Where do you live?
    Sandie
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    jewels5 said:

I'm in Northern VA too
    I was born and raised in IL (there are a lot of you here!) but have lived in Northern Virginia for the past 15 years. So happy for those that don't have a need to come here often; that's inspiring to hear! But how thoughtful that you do. :)

Born in San Diego, CA
    when my dad was in the Navy. Have lived in CT since I was 1 year old.
    Char
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    New York!
    But I wish I lived on a farm, where I can smell the fresh air. Watch the cows and horses pass me by, eating their grass. Where many trees surround me, and the flowers always bloom. :)
  • jendrey
    jendrey Member Posts: 377
    Options

New York!
    But I wish I lived on a farm, where I can smell the fresh air. Watch the cows and horses pass me by, eating their grass. Where many trees surround me, and the flowers always bloom. :)

SoCal
    camul - !!! We are (were) practically neighbors! Can you believe it; how they've revamped the civic center in Ontario? The library now has a roundabout (don't know if that's what it's really called - one of those circle things to drive around), the Ontario police dept. moved way over S. Archibald Ave. Which I consider it as being in Chino rather than Ontario ya' know? Upland has really grown too, but not in a ridiculous way like Cucamonga has..er, excuse me, Rancho Cucamonga!!! =)

Once upon a time Quad-Cities was home and I lived in Anderson, CA when Mt. St. Helens erupted. Volcanic ash is some seriously insidious stuff.

I now live in a tiny little community called Bloomington (in California, not Indiana!) closer to VickiSam I think =)
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options

I'm from Central California
    I am from central CA. I lived in Nevada for a while and moved back, I missed the ocean and nice weather (not too hot or too cold).

sunshine0406,
    I am in

sunshine0406,
    I am in Central California too~ Santa Ynez...where are you?

Chen♥
  • foxhill96
    foxhill96 Member Posts: 25
    Options

NYS -Dutchess county
    Born and rasied in NYS...still in same town I grew up in...half way between Albany and NYC..

to disney fan 2008
    So u r somewhere near me. I live in Columbia County.
  • rainbow4
    rainbow4 Member Posts: 137
    Options
    ennie__1 said:

state
    I am in Spokane, Washington. I think that I am the only one in the the Inland NorthWest. We are having Bloomsday this weekend it is a big 8 mile fun run/ walk the second largest timed race in the U.S. to be followed shortly by Hoopfest the largest 3 on 3 baskes ball tournment in the world.

Did you know
    that the very first Relay For Life was in Spokane in 1985? Dr. Gordie Klatt walked/ran for 24 hours and raised $27,000! and so it all began!
    -rainbow4
  • LVG
    LVG Member Posts: 128
    Options
    jendrey said:

SoCal
    camul - !!! We are (were) practically neighbors! Can you believe it; how they've revamped the civic center in Ontario? The library now has a roundabout (don't know if that's what it's really called - one of those circle things to drive around), the Ontario police dept. moved way over S. Archibald Ave. Which I consider it as being in Chino rather than Ontario ya' know? Upland has really grown too, but not in a ridiculous way like Cucamonga has..er, excuse me, Rancho Cucamonga!!! =)

Once upon a time Quad-Cities was home and I lived in Anderson, CA when Mt. St. Helens erupted. Volcanic ash is some seriously insidious stuff.

I now live in a tiny little community called Bloomington (in California, not Indiana!) closer to VickiSam I think =)

Chicago....

Chicago....
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    LVG said:

Chicago....

Chicago....

Chambersburg, PA
    Just west of Gettysburg. Spent 3 years in Schenectady, NY while in elementary school. For those in MD, we're not too far apart. We get to Baltimore for Orioles games on a semi-regular basis.

Had a friend ask if there were any Eastern Star members here.
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Idaho!

Idaho!
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    skipper54 said:

Chambersburg, PA
    Just west of Gettysburg. Spent 3 years in Schenectady, NY while in elementary school. For those in MD, we're not too far apart. We get to Baltimore for Orioles games on a semi-regular basis.

Had a friend ask if there were any Eastern Star members here.

Skipper
    Are you planning on coming to the Hershey get-together in October?
    Linda
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Idaho!

Idaho!

Northern California
    NW of Sacramento.

Suzanne
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    linpsu said:

Skipper
    Are you planning on coming to the Hershey get-together in October?
    Linda

I am
    I'm also working on the outlets to see if they'll consider us a "tour group" even though we won't be on a bus and give us the coupon books they hand out to bus groupsl