Options
124»

Comments

• Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Marlene_K said:

Shaking my head!
    Well, here it is again! I don't come here that much anymore for very selfish reasons along with not having a whole lot of free time, but Meena, I think of you so often and you are in my prayers. I am so sorry you're feeling so tired and going through such a difficult time. Thank God your doctor is so good in his field. Have trust in him and in God and you will be fine... it's just another annoying hump to get over. I won't let you out of our date, lady! Rest well and get strong! Love, Mar ♥

Wish there was something
    Wish there was something more I could do to help you Meena. You do have my prayers and I am sending lots of love too!

Love, Noel
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

HOPING for you, Meena...
    Every time I check in here, I scan for any news from you. Because you are always within my most hopeful thoughts. Am so very sorry for these new worries & challenges.

Hoping for the best possible results tomorrow.

Kind regards, Susan

Praying for good results for
    Praying for good results for your tests Meena tomorrow. If you do call today, please post the news.

Praying,

Leeza
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    Options
    tgf said:

Thinking of you
    Meena ... I've been thinking of you so much ... and wondering how you were doing. I'm so sorry that they couldn't put the port in ... and that you are so tired and having trouble swallowing. Hopefully when you call the doctor's office today they will be able to give you some information and be able to help you feel better soon.

When you feel up to it ... please keep us updated ... we love you so much ...

Sending prayers your way ...

love,
    Teena

Meena
    Hi Sweetie, I hope you can get some relief and answers soon.
    I remember something about somebody having trouble swallowing but dont recall what ended up helping her.
    My prayers are with you dear sister and let us know what you find out.
    God Bless Karie
  • ms.sunshine
    ms.sunshine Member Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    weazer said:

Meena
    Hi Sweetie, I hope you can get some relief and answers soon.
    I remember something about somebody having trouble swallowing but dont recall what ended up helping her.
    My prayers are with you dear sister and let us know what you find out.
    God Bless Karie

Meena
    I hope the drs. can get all this taken care of and soon. You have been thru so much. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care and update us when you can.

Love ya Jennifer
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    tgf said:

Thinking of you
    Meena ... I've been thinking of you so much ... and wondering how you were doing. I'm so sorry that they couldn't put the port in ... and that you are so tired and having trouble swallowing. Hopefully when you call the doctor's office today they will be able to give you some information and be able to help you feel better soon.

When you feel up to it ... please keep us updated ... we love you so much ...

Sending prayers your way ...

love,
    Teena

Did you get your results
    Did you get your results Meena? Sending prayers to you!

Hugs, Megan
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    KathiM said:

Sending big, strong, good vibes....
    I posted before (or so I thought....darn chemo brain!), but it bears repeating, dear soul. I am sending up prayers for you to become healthier and more comfortable!!!!

Dutch knuffels, Kathi

Wondering Meena what your
    Wondering Meena what your oncologist said about your tests.

Hoping for an update,

Kylez
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Options
    Keeping you in my prayers
    Keeping you in my prayers sweet meena. Hope you feel better. Bless you, katz
  • sparkle1
    sparkle1 Member Posts: 242
    Options
    Meena
    Sending you positive

Meena
    Sending you positive energy and warm thoughts. I will keep you in my prayers.
    Sparkle
  • cavediver
    cavediver Member Posts: 607
    Options
    love and hugs
    keeping you in my prayers and trying to send positive energy your way.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    linpsu said:

Dear Meena
    I am so sorry to hear about your setbacks. I'll be praying for you to hear good news on Tuesday. Sending hugs and much love to you. Love, Linda

Hoping that you are doing
    Hoping that you are doing better Meena and that you post to update us as to how you are feeling.

Lex
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    missrenee said:

Thank you for checking in, Meena
    You are in our thoughts and prayers as always. Positive energy and strength being asked for to help you get through this.

Much love and hugs,
    Renee

Any word or post on her
    Any word or post on her tests?

Jan
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

I don't have any additional
    I don't have any additional advice, but I'm adding my thoughts and positive energy. Please let us know how things go on Tuesday, as we'll all be thinking about you.

Hugs,

Linda

Thinking of you Meena and
    Thinking of you Meena and sending you hugs and lots of strength!

Noel
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    RE said:

HUGE HUGS!
    Oh Meena I am so bummed to hear about the port issue and your latest trials, I hope you get some answers on Monday! Please know that you continue to be in my prayers and keep fighting girl as you stated you are in the best of hands and we care a great deal for you!

(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯)
    *`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´ ♥
    ☆ º ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥RE

I hope you see how everyone
    I hope you see how everyone has replied to you Meena on this post! You are everyone's hero on here and you have all of our admiration! Do not forget that!

Hugs,

Megan