Another update....ugh

Options

Comments

• smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Oh Meena I can't tell you
    Oh Meena I can't tell you how sorry I am to hear this. I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts. You are truly a warrior. I wish things could be good for you and you could just feel good. This fight is so long and hard at times. Bless you Meena, Extra prayers are being said for you. Hugs Take care sweetheart Kay.
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    I don't have any additional
    I don't have any additional advice, but I'm adding my thoughts and positive energy. Please let us know how things go on Tuesday, as we'll all be thinking about you.

Hugs,

Linda
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    Sending prayers your way.
    Sending prayers your way. The waiting is so hard. Hoping you are feeling better.
    Carol
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Options
    camul said:

Sending prayers your way.
    Sending prayers your way. The waiting is so hard. Hoping you are feeling better.
    Carol

Keeping you in my
    prayers and sending peace your way. Take care of yourself extra this weekend - as others have said, the waiting is so hard! I am praying for gentle arms holding you warm and safe and speedy news on Monday.
    much love,
    -Jenny
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Dear meena,
    Sorry they couldn't put your port in. I will continue to keep you in your thoughts & prayers and let us know as soon as you hear something. Mar is waiting for you for our PA, NJ, MD, get together!

xoxo,
    Jean

P.S.- Hope your daughter is doing well from her broken arm (I think it was her arm).
  • mollyz
    mollyz Member Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Dear meena,
    Sorry they couldn't put your port in. I will continue to keep you in your thoughts & prayers and let us know as soon as you hear something. Mar is waiting for you for our PA, NJ, MD, get together!

xoxo,
    Jean

P.S.- Hope your daughter is doing well from her broken arm (I think it was her arm).

Dear Meena
    You have us all here to lean own any time,just remember that.with a big hug just know we're all praying for you. MOLLYZ
  • Cindy Bear
    Cindy Bear Member Posts: 569
    Options
    Hang on
    Meena.. just hang in there.No real words of wisdom here, just wanted to say thinking of you and hoping for the best...
  • mjjones453
    mjjones453 Member Posts: 155
    Options

Hang on
    Meena.. just hang in there.No real words of wisdom here, just wanted to say thinking of you and hoping for the best...

Meena,
    I know you are discouraged, but know that I am praying for you! Mary
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    Dear Meena
    I am so sorry to hear about your setbacks. I'll be praying for you to hear good news on Tuesday. Sending hugs and much love to you. Love, Linda
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Meena
    I'm so sorry to hear about the difficulties you've been having. You have battled so long now and I hope you have the strength to continue this fight. I will think only positive thoughts and wishing you some answers when you get the CT results. Hugs and prayers are being sent to you.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Meena, I haven't been on
    Meena, I haven't been on much lately either. My new company blocks all networking websites. Uggh! I came to your update first because I think of you so often. Sorry to read your port news and I hope you get some answers soon. The waiting is unbearable. I hope you start feeling better. Thinking of you and sending (((hugs))) and love!

Meena sending you a big hug
    Meena,
    Like Debbie I have not been here for several days, having minor problems of my own. Came to check on you. I am very sorry that you do not feel well. Please do not make any conclusions until results will be in. Everyone is unique similar symptoms do not mean that you are having the same situation. I remember after my port was taken out I did not feel well for more than a week. Please know that we have been thinking about you everyday. I always measure myself by your approach and positive attitude.
    Wishing you will fell better soon.
    Big hug,
    New Flower
  • lizzie17
    lizzie17 Member Posts: 548
    Options
    prayers
    My thoughts and prayers are with you. Hugs to you!
    Carol
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Options
    You are in my
    You are in my prayers.

Hugs

Donna
  • Miss Murphy
    Miss Murphy Member Posts: 302
    Options
    Prayers
    Meena, all my prayers and positive thoughts are going out to you now. When I do yoga and we do our meditation at the end of class we are supposed to repeat two words of our choice as we breath. I use "strength" and "courage" as mine and that's what I'm sending out to you tonight.

Hugs, Sally
  • PinkPearl
    PinkPearl Member Posts: 280
    Options
    Love to you
    Love and prayers being sent you way! What a long weekend you must be having while waiting and enduring so many other problems. It is sweet of you to think of us but we want you to concentrate on yourself and doing whatever that takes to feel better. Rest and listen to your fabulous doctor and enjoy your family and friends.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    PinkPearl said:

Love to you
    Love and prayers being sent you way! What a long weekend you must be having while waiting and enduring so many other problems. It is sweet of you to think of us but we want you to concentrate on yourself and doing whatever that takes to feel better. Rest and listen to your fabulous doctor and enjoy your family and friends.

Meena .. You are such a strong WARRIOR, you concentrate
    on your energy and health right now. Please don't take to heart (hard not to) what has been said to you .. Your Oncologist is well known and is aware of the best possible treatment plan for you, and your cancer .. and only he, can clearly define what is happening right now with your body.

I would have your hubby, or yourself call Oncologist' exchange tomorrow - asking, pledging, or requesting information, and an appointment - Monday. Hoping and praying that this happens for you, dear Meena.

Strength, Courage and Hope -- I pray for you.

Vicki Sam
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Meena .. You are such a strong WARRIOR, you concentrate
    on your energy and health right now. Please don't take to heart (hard not to) what has been said to you .. Your Oncologist is well known and is aware of the best possible treatment plan for you, and your cancer .. and only he, can clearly define what is happening right now with your body.

I would have your hubby, or yourself call Oncologist' exchange tomorrow - asking, pledging, or requesting information, and an appointment - Monday. Hoping and praying that this happens for you, dear Meena.

Strength, Courage and Hope -- I pray for you.

Vicki Sam

thank you for your thoughts
    thank you for your thoughts and prayers. No one will be available to help me over the weekend, and i still do not feel very comfortable with the team i am working with right now. If you remember, I switched doctors in Sept and i had a great relationship with my previous nurses and doctors, i would not think twice of barging in on them, holding them hostage and make them tell me what is wrong!!! hahah, just kidding! Tuesday will come soon enough, i will enjoy the weekend. Love to all
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    meena1 said:

thank you for your thoughts
    thank you for your thoughts and prayers. No one will be available to help me over the weekend, and i still do not feel very comfortable with the team i am working with right now. If you remember, I switched doctors in Sept and i had a great relationship with my previous nurses and doctors, i would not think twice of barging in on them, holding them hostage and make them tell me what is wrong!!! hahah, just kidding! Tuesday will come soon enough, i will enjoy the weekend. Love to all

Yes, you are correct .. Meena, you ar a 'kind and gentle'
    spirit .. I am a bit feisty! LOL

Hope, Courage and Love for you my dear friend!

Vicki Sam
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    Meena
    I am keeping you in my thoughts and sending you positive energy to help you through this rough patch. Stay strong and keep up the fight. We are all with you.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    Options
    ladyg said:

Meena
    I am keeping you in my thoughts and sending you positive energy to help you through this rough patch. Stay strong and keep up the fight. We are all with you.

Hugs,
    Georgia

I am praying for you Meena
    Meena, I am so sorry to hear that you are having a hard time, but please know that I am praying for you. Please stay strong and let us know the minute you find out the results.

Hugs and God Bless,

Dawne