Another update....ugh

Options

Comments

• fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options

I am praying for you Meena
    Meena, I am so sorry to hear that you are having a hard time, but please know that I am praying for you. Please stay strong and let us know the minute you find out the results.

Hugs and God Bless,

Dawne

Dear Meena,
    I can only say

Dear Meena,
    I can only say that I am so sorry and that I will keep you in my prayers adn good thoughts. Please let us know when you hear something and do try to enjoy the weekend.
    Stef
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    fauxma said:

Dear Meena,
    I can only say

Dear Meena,
    I can only say that I am so sorry and that I will keep you in my prayers adn good thoughts. Please let us know when you hear something and do try to enjoy the weekend.
    Stef

Prayin' for you~
    I hope you can try and rest through the weekend, and hoping for good answers on tues.
  • tufi000
    tufi000 Member Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    ladyg said:

Meena
    I am keeping you in my thoughts and sending you positive energy to help you through this rough patch. Stay strong and keep up the fight. We are all with you.

Hugs,
    Georgia

havent been on
    but you are constantly in my thoughts.

Maybe a dozen cannolis would help pass the time?????
  • Sher43009
    Sher43009 Member Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    tufi000 said:

havent been on
    but you are constantly in my thoughts.

Maybe a dozen cannolis would help pass the time?????

Oh Meena
    You're in my thoughts and prayers. As we know waiting is the hardest part.
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Oh Meena i am sending you
    Oh Meena i am sending you every little bit of love and strength and good mojo that I can. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
    *love love love hugs hugs hugs*
    heather
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

I hope
    the best for you Meena. Stay strong. My thoughts are with you.

Clementine

Prayers being sent to you
    Prayers being sent to you Meena!

Hugs, Diane
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options

Oh Meena i am sending you
    Oh Meena i am sending you every little bit of love and strength and good mojo that I can. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
    *love love love hugs hugs hugs*
    heather

Thank you for checking in, Meena
    You are in our thoughts and prayers as always. Positive energy and strength being asked for to help you get through this.

Much love and hugs,
    Renee
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

Dear Meena-
    So sorry to hear

Dear Meena-

So sorry to hear about this latest hurdle in front of you. I hate weekends and that you have to wait until Monday before you can call. What would happen if you called over the weekend? Isn't someone on call? It might even be your oncologist. Hope you get some relief really soon. I'll keep you in my prayers and send additional positive thoughts your way.

Suzanne

Thank you Meena for updating
    Thank you Meena for updating us! We all love you and are praying for you!

Hugs, Kylez
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Prayin' for you~
    I hope you can try and rest through the weekend, and hoping for good answers on tues.

Praying for you also Meena
    Praying for you also Meena and hoping that you will get good results. I will be impatiently waiting to read an update.

Big hugs,

Jan
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Prayin' for you~

Praying for you also Meena
    Praying for you also Meena and hoping that you will get good results. I will be impatiently waiting to read an update.

Big hugs,

Jan
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    sea60 said:

I am so sorry and frustrated for you.
    Just know you are constantly in our thoughts and prayers! I hope and pray you feel better. Please let us know how it goes.

With love and care,

Sylvia

I've looked for an update,
    I've looked for an update, but, wish it were good news Meena. Praying for you like everyone else and will continue!

Hugs and Love,

Angie
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    sea60 said:

I am so sorry and frustrated for you.
    Just know you are constantly in our thoughts and prayers! I hope and pray you feel better. Please let us know how it goes.

With love and care,

Sylvia

I've looked for an update,
    I've looked for an update, but, wish it were good news Meena. Praying for you like everyone else and will continue!

Hugs and Love,

Angie
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    missrenee said:

Thank you for checking in, Meena
    You are in our thoughts and prayers as always. Positive energy and strength being asked for to help you get through this.

Much love and hugs,
    Renee

Dear Meena
    I am so sorry you have to go through all of this. Know you are in our thoughts and prayers always. Gentle Hugs
    Kathy ~
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Options
    Hi Meena, just want you to
    Hi Meena, just want you to know I'm thinking of you as well and you are in my prayers. Sending good vibes your way for hopefully some better news soon.
    Miles of Love,
    ~Kari
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options

Waiting is so hard to do. I
    Waiting is so hard to do. I am sorry that you have to experience this. I'm praying that it turns out ok for you. Hang in there, Meena. You are stronger than you think!

"May you be at Peace, May you be free of Suffering,"
    Dianne

I'm sending you lots of
    I'm sending you lots of strength and even more prayers! Keep fighting Meena!

Hugs, Debby
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

I am so, so sorry that you
    I am so, so sorry that you are going through this. I am with you Meena, every step of the way. Please know we are all there with you. My candle is lit for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do.

I was afraid that you
    I was afraid that you weren't feeling well, and, that was why you weren't on. Your sisters are all with you Meena, praying for you and supporting you!

We love you and admire you for your strength!

Lex
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    jamiegww said:

We are all thinking about you too Meena.
    Praying you feel better real soon!

HUGS!!!
    Jamie

Prayers, hugs, positive
    Prayers, hugs, positive thoughts and all the best to you!
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    Sending big, strong, good vibes....
    I posted before (or so I thought....darn chemo brain!), but it bears repeating, dear soul. I am sending up prayers for you to become healthier and more comfortable!!!!

Dutch knuffels, Kathi
  • tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    KathiM said:

Sending big, strong, good vibes....
    I posted before (or so I thought....darn chemo brain!), but it bears repeating, dear soul. I am sending up prayers for you to become healthier and more comfortable!!!!

Dutch knuffels, Kathi

Thinking of you
    Meena ... I've been thinking of you so much ... and wondering how you were doing. I'm so sorry that they couldn't put the port in ... and that you are so tired and having trouble swallowing. Hopefully when you call the doctor's office today they will be able to give you some information and be able to help you feel better soon.

When you feel up to it ... please keep us updated ... we love you so much ...

Sending prayers your way ...

love,
    Teena
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    meena1 said:

thank you for your thoughts
    thank you for your thoughts and prayers. No one will be available to help me over the weekend, and i still do not feel very comfortable with the team i am working with right now. If you remember, I switched doctors in Sept and i had a great relationship with my previous nurses and doctors, i would not think twice of barging in on them, holding them hostage and make them tell me what is wrong!!! hahah, just kidding! Tuesday will come soon enough, i will enjoy the weekend. Love to all

HOPING for you, Meena...
    Every time I check in here, I scan for any news from you. Because you are always within my most hopeful thoughts. Am so very sorry for these new worries & challenges.

Hoping for the best possible results tomorrow.

Kind regards, Susan