Back Home and Resting

Options
13»

Comments

• Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Yeah, glad surgery is over!
    Wonderful to hear your surgery went well and you are home resting with lots of TLC being liberally given! Take care, God bless.
    BL
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    ladyg said:

I am happy to hear
    that you are home and all went as planned. Glad to know that someone is there taking care of you as well. We are a fun group and it is great that we made you chuckle. Rest and get well.

Hugs,
    Georgia

I thought I had posted to
    I thought I had posted to you, so, sorry I am late Re. So happy to read that your surgery is over and you are home now. You let yourself be pampered and heal quickly. Keep us posted as to you your recovery is going.

Sue :)
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    ladyg said:

I am happy to hear
    that you are home and all went as planned. Glad to know that someone is there taking care of you as well. We are a fun group and it is great that we made you chuckle. Rest and get well.

Hugs,
    Georgia

I thought I had posted to
    I thought I had posted to you, so, sorry I am late Re. So happy to read that your surgery is over and you are home now. You let yourself be pampered and heal quickly. Keep us posted as to you your recovery is going.

Sue :)
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

Thanks for the Update! Glad
    Thanks for the Update! Glad to hear you are using your imagination and feeling better! Continue to heal and take time for yourself.

"May you be at Peace; May you be free of Suffering."
    Dianne

Wishing you a super speedy
    Wishing you a super speedy recovery!
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

Glad you are home~
    ~and in your "dream" i was the one with the Mojito in my hand.....heehee

How are you doing now Re?
    How are you doing now Re?

Hugs, Lex
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options

Yeah, glad surgery is over!
    Wonderful to hear your surgery went well and you are home resting with lots of TLC being liberally given! Take care, God bless.
    BL

Hi RE,
    Hope you're feeling

Hi RE,
    Hope you're feeling better each day. So glad I could come along for the ride, had a blast!!
    God Bless,
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Options
    I'm Glad
    I am glad to hear that your surgery went well. Wishing you a speedy recovery. The vision was really funny. I could picture it and I love brownies. Nice dream. Take care.
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

happy
    Happy to hear that all went well. Hope your recovery is quick. Have a good week.
    Marsha

Thinking of you RE and
    Thinking of you RE and hoping you are doing well.

Hugs, Megan