Back Home and Resting

Options

Comments

• fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Glad you are home and
    Glad you are home and recovering and the Colin is on duty to see that you rest and take it easy. Speedy recovery and prayers are continuing that you will be all mended and up and about soon.
    Stef
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    Happy the surgery is done
    Happy the surgery is done and you are home resting and on the mend. RE what a wonderful thing to think about that silly 'pink bus" with all us crazy sisters eating and praying. Great visual and delighted it helped your spirits. Be well. Hugs to you dear lady.
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    natly15 said:

Happy the surgery is done and you are home resting and on the mend. RE what a wonderful thing to think about that silly 'pink bus" with all us crazy sisters eating and praying. Great visual and delighted it helped your spirits. Be well. Hugs to you dear lady.

Praise God!
    I'm so glad all went well RE. You get yourself all pampered by that hubby of yours!!

I can tell you I was the one munchin' on the brownie :P

Gentle hugs,

Sylvia
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    natly15 said:

everything went according to plan! A soft cotton ball, in lieu of a lego - goody.

Yes, our Sisters had a grand old time on our 'pink' travel bus .. I've spent the better of today .. cleaning, scrubbing and tossing out all the empty - alcohol bottles. Did I mention that someone 'dis=assembled' my portable salad bar on wheels .. darn those GIRLS! Part of the sneeze guard glass is wedged between 2 seats .. Lord only knows what they used that for .. perhaps a 'craps table'. I thought I heard a few of the gals - screaming .. 'snake eyes' --, dollar bills flying around in the back... that explains the dice I found today while cleaning ...

Glad we could brighten your day, with a smile and a little laughter!

Vicki Sam
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    I am happy to hear
    that you are home and all went as planned. Glad to know that someone is there taking care of you as well. We are a fun group and it is great that we made you chuckle. Rest and get well.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

So glad to see your post. I'm glad you were able to have that little chuckle. Now relax, let the meds do their thing.

Gentle hugs to you, dear one,

Sue

You take your pain pills and
    You take your pain pills and rest RE. Happy that your surgery is over! I am sending a very gentle hug to you!
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

Good to hear you're home RE
    Good to hear you're home RE and that everything went well!! Love the chuckle!
    hugs
    jan

So happy you are home Re!
    So happy you are home Re! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Hugs, Diane
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Dear RE...
    So glad all went well yesterday. Hope you recover quickly, with good healing.

Yes, allow your wonderful husband to take care of you - and everything else!

Kindest regards, Susan
  • Wolfi
    Wolfi Member Posts: 425
    Options
    Good news.
    Keep resting and taking those pain meds. I was thinking about you on Friday and kept you in my prayers.

Take care.
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    So glad things went well!

So glad things went well!
  • Hippiechick58
    Hippiechick58 Member Posts: 320
    Options
    Thanks for the Update! Glad
    Thanks for the Update! Glad to hear you are using your imagination and feeling better! Continue to heal and take time for yourself.

"May you be at Peace; May you be free of Suffering."
    Dianne
  • Hippiechick58
    Options
    Thanks for the Update! Glad to hear you are using your imagination and feeling better! Continue to heal and take time for yourself.

Dianne
  • Hippiechick58
    Options

Dianne
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options

Dianne

Dear RE
    Glad to hear you are home and recovering. I know the hospital room was crowded, because I couldn't even find a seat. LOL. We were with you then, and will certainly be with you as you get through these next few days. Keep us posted, and we will send good vibs your way. Hugs, Judy
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Options

Dear RE
    Glad to hear you are home and recovering. I know the hospital room was crowded, because I couldn't even find a seat. LOL. We were with you then, and will certainly be with you as you get through these next few days. Keep us posted, and we will send good vibs your way. Hugs, Judy

RE i glad your home and are in good hands...thats awesome everything went great... isnt it fun what the drugs can put in your mind while your layin there....im sure the nurses are use to people sayin and doing weird thing after surgery...but still thats just to funny!
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Thanks for letting us know
    Thanks for letting us know how you are! You made me smile just knowing we were all having fun in your dreams!
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    chenheart said:

Thanks for letting us know
    Thanks for letting us know how you are! You made me smile just knowing we were all having fun in your dreams!

Thank you for the update Re!
    Thank you for the update Re! Now you rest and let your husband pamper you and take care of you.

Lex
  • Reikigemgirl
    Reikigemgirl Member Posts: 278
    Options
    Wishing you...
    a speedy recovery without a lot of pain. Keep taking those pain pills for as long as you need them and I'm glad you are being well taken care of by your hubby. Take Care.

Love and Light,
    Vicki
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    aysemari said:

So glad to see
    all went well and you even got in a little chuckle. I don't know who
    Colin is but thank him for us for taking such good care of you.

Wishing a speedy recovery!

Love,
    Ayse

Rest and heal quickly Re!

Hugs, Leeza
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Options

Wishing you...
    a speedy recovery without a lot of pain. Keep taking those pain pills for as long as you need them and I'm glad you are being well taken care of by your hubby. Take Care.

Love and Light,
    Vicki

Thanks
    Thanks for the update, glad you are home and doing well. Take care prayers and God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice