This deserves center stage - I am beside myself...

Options
124»

Comments

• LVG
    LVG Member Posts: 128
    Options
    So very sad to hear of this
    So very sad to hear of this news; it is extremely awful news.
    I am praying a prayer of strength for her entire family, as well as her entire family here on the boards.
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    LVG said:

So very sad to hear of this
    So very sad to hear of this news; it is extremely awful news.
    I am praying a prayer of strength for her entire family, as well as her entire family here on the boards.

my heart is heavy
    Rest in Peace sweet angel.
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options

in shock
    I cannot believe it, either. wow. I'm in shock. She was a true valiant warrior and greatly missed. My heart hurts ... sooo sorry and sad.

peace and comfort upon her loved ones. Oh, dear Heidi, we will miss you!

Thank you Ayse!
    I didn't thank you in my other post, so, I wanted to say a big thank you Ayse for posting this for Heidi's sisters.
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    rjjj said:

my heart is heavy
    Rest in Peace sweet angel.

I hadn't logged on this weekend
    since I was taking care of my grandson so I, like everyone else is in shock and saddened by this news. Her fighting spirit reveals much about the extraordinary person she was. I am praying for her family.

With a heavy heart,

Sylvia
  • ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646
    Options
    sea60 said:

I hadn't logged on this weekend
    since I was taking care of my grandson so I, like everyone else is in shock and saddened by this news. Her fighting spirit reveals much about the extraordinary person she was. I am praying for her family.

With a heavy heart,

Sylvia

Heidi
    You will be missed my siste in pink my heart goes out to the family .Thank you diane for letting us know.
    clara
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    natly15 said:

A candle is burning for dear
    A candle is burning for dear Heidi. I'm in total shock and so saddened with tears as I post this. This cannot be and yet it is. RIP Heidi as you go on to eternal life and comfort. You are no longer in pain dear pink sister. I too will think of Heidi whenever I see a penguin.

I had prayed that Heidi
    I had prayed that Heidi would beat this. RIP Heidi, dear sister.
  • tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    ladybug22 said:

Heidi
    You will be missed my siste in pink my heart goes out to the family .Thank you diane for letting us know.
    clara

I am at a loss for words
    You have all said what is in my heart ... and I can't think of anything else to add. I'm just shocked and saddened ... as we all are. She will be deeply missed ... but is now with other sisters now and receiving their hugs as she received our's while she was with us.

love,
    teena
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

What?
    I can't wrap my head around this news. I'm shocked beyond belief. May she rest in peace.

Suzanne

I wish that I wasn't reading
    I wish that I wasn't reading this post right, but, I know I am. I am shocked, and, so sad. May you rest in peace finally Heidi.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    chenheart said:

I saw this saddest of news
    I saw this saddest of news on FB as well...one of our shining stars and Kindred Spirits of the highest order has left us. I refuse to admit that that beast got the better of her; quite the contrary, Heidi's family and in turn her CSN family got all of Heidi's best qualities, and for that I am forever honored.

She was part of this seasons ornament exchange; I know it brought her joy to both give and receive these gifts of the heart.

I know you will join me in lighting a candle for our sweet sister.

RIP Heidi,
    Chen♥

OMG! This is awful I don't
    OMG! This is awful I don't know what to say. Heidi is an angel in Heaven now and healthy and happy again.

So sad,

Lex
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    chenheart said:

I saw this saddest of news
    I saw this saddest of news on FB as well...one of our shining stars and Kindred Spirits of the highest order has left us. I refuse to admit that that beast got the better of her; quite the contrary, Heidi's family and in turn her CSN family got all of Heidi's best qualities, and for that I am forever honored.

She was part of this seasons ornament exchange; I know it brought her joy to both give and receive these gifts of the heart.

I know you will join me in lighting a candle for our sweet sister.

RIP Heidi,
    Chen♥

I haven't been on for
    I haven't been on for awhile, and, then to see this post. Heidi has been in my prayers, as, the others that are fighting the beast now. God bless you Heidi.

Hugs, Megan
  • patti anne
    patti anne Member Posts: 101
    Options
    tgf said:

I am at a loss for words
    You have all said what is in my heart ... and I can't think of anything else to add. I'm just shocked and saddened ... as we all are. She will be deeply missed ... but is now with other sisters now and receiving their hugs as she received our's while she was with us.

love,
    teena

been out of town
    I don't even know what to say. So, so sad.

Patti Anne
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    AMomNETN said:

So Sad
    I am so sorry to hear about Heidi's journey from this earth. She was such an inspiration to me and others as we fight this disease. May she RIP and may her family have peace. Heaven has another beautiful now. My prayers are with her family.

Janie

Heidi is now free from her
    Heidi is now free from her pain. Praying for her family to find some peace.

This is just awful, just too sad
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

sorry, double post.

sorry, double post.

This is just so hard to
    This is just so hard to believe. She just posted a couple of weeks ago. I know it wasn't good news then, but, I had hoped and prayed so hard...
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    RIP HEIDI
    How did I miss this post....Dear God in Heaven now holds Heidi in his arms...her pain is gone, her suffering over.
    I pray for her family to have strength to get them through this loss of a precious soul.

Peace to Heidi's family, friends and we her "sisters" in pink..She has her "pink wings"
    Nancy
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    MAJW said:

RIP HEIDI
    How did I miss this post....Dear God in Heaven now holds Heidi in his arms...her pain is gone, her suffering over.
    I pray for her family to have strength to get them through this loss of a precious soul.

Peace to Heidi's family, friends and we her "sisters" in pink..She has her "pink wings"
    Nancy

I love what you wrote Nancy,
    I love what you wrote Nancy, Heidi has her "pink wings". This is still so heartbreaking.

Angie