This deserves center stage - I am beside myself...

Options

Comments

• AMomNETN
    AMomNETN Member Posts: 242
    Options
    So Sad
    I am so sorry to hear about Heidi's journey from this earth. She was such an inspiration to me and others as we fight this disease. May she RIP and may her family have peace. Heaven has another beautiful now. My prayers are with her family.

Janie
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    AMomNETN said:

So Sad
    I am so sorry to hear about Heidi's journey from this earth. She was such an inspiration to me and others as we fight this disease. May she RIP and may her family have peace. Heaven has another beautiful now. My prayers are with her family.

Janie

A candle is burning for dear
    A candle is burning for dear Heidi. I'm in total shock and so saddened with tears as I post this. This cannot be and yet it is. RIP Heidi as you go on to eternal life and comfort. You are no longer in pain dear pink sister. I too will think of Heidi whenever I see a penguin.
  • Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member
    Options

in shock
    I cannot believe it, either. wow. I'm in shock. She was a true valiant warrior and greatly missed. My heart hurts ... sooo sorry and sad.

peace and comfort upon her loved ones. Oh, dear Heidi, we will miss you!

so very sorry
    I am so very sorry to hear this news. Heidi's last post had me thinking there was more time, and hoping that during that time a treatment may be found to manage the progression of her disease. Though we're all aware that some of us will succumb to cancer, I don't think this was misguided hope! We need to live with it every day of our lives. God bless Heidi, her family, and all of us.
    Marsha
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    This news makes my heart so
    This news makes my heart so heavy. I don't have the words to express all the tumbling emotions. Heidi inspires me with her strength, courage, kindness. She was a special person and will be well remembered.
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options

This news makes my heart so
    This news makes my heart so heavy. I don't have the words to express all the tumbling emotions. Heidi inspires me with her strength, courage, kindness. She was a special person and will be well remembered.

My avatar is one of pair of
    My avatar is one of pair of beautiful angels that Heidi gave me. I feel blessed to have had her be my Santa angel and I will treasure these all the more now. I will light my candle and put my angels beside it and I will ring my bell because truly an angel has received her wings. Fly high and watch over us all dear Heidi.
    Stef
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Options
    So so sad. I just can't put
    So so sad. I just can't put what I feel in words.
  • 2Floridiansisters
    2Floridiansisters Member Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

My avatar is one of pair of
    My avatar is one of pair of beautiful angels that Heidi gave me. I feel blessed to have had her be my Santa angel and I will treasure these all the more now. I will light my candle and put my angels beside it and I will ring my bell because truly an angel has received her wings. Fly high and watch over us all dear Heidi.
    Stef

OMG what can I say.................
    Rest In Peace dear Heidi
  • ms.sunshine
    ms.sunshine Member Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Eil4186 said:

So so sad. I just can't put
    So so sad. I just can't put what I feel in words.

So sad
    I will miss Heidi so much. She was an inspiration, kind and thoughtful lady. Wishing much peace to her family.
    With love, Jennifer.
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    Dear Heidi
    I am just numb with shock and tears with this awful news. Rest in peace, dear sweet Heidi.
    Love,
    Linda
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    linpsu said:

Dear Heidi
    I am just numb with shock and tears with this awful news. Rest in peace, dear sweet Heidi.
    Love,
    Linda

10 days
    10 days ago -- December 21st -- Heidi posted that her doctors had given her a worst-case scenario of 6 months. And now...10 DAYS LATER...she's gone.

I'm so angry, I don't even have words...this isn't right, it isn't fair, I just want to scream at someone, something for doing this to our sweet, funny, strong Heidi.

Traci
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

10 days
    10 days ago -- December 21st -- Heidi posted that her doctors had given her a worst-case scenario of 6 months. And now...10 DAYS LATER...she's gone.

I'm so angry, I don't even have words...this isn't right, it isn't fair, I just want to scream at someone, something for doing this to our sweet, funny, strong Heidi.

Traci

"Sweet and Funny and Strong Heidi"
    That was Heidi, whose personality and spirit shone through her posts. I will never forget this sister who faced a particularly evil cancer without flinching, and without losing her humor or compassion for others. Brave Heidi, I was honored to know you.
  • PinkPearl
    PinkPearl Member Posts: 280
    Options
    Thinking of you all
    ...this news makes me so sad. I rememember her last post and had hoped for a miracle. I am sure she is now at peace and painfree but we will miss her. May 2011 bring a cure for us all.
  • Jean T. Szabo
    Jean T. Szabo Member Posts: 193
    Options
    Unbelieveable
    Very heart braking. Speechless.
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    This is so sad
    I don't know what to say except that we have another angel watching over us.

Georgia
  • Scotch Freckles
    Scotch Freckles Member Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Tears
    Ayse,

I thought I was all cried out for my husband, but Heidi is bringing tears from my broken heart more than I waa prepared for.

Scotch Freckles
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    My heart is heavy...
    My heart is heavy... speechless... my heart goes out to her family. It just doesn't seem right... It isn't right. Rest in peace sweet sister.

Heavenly Hugs,
    ~T
  • sal314
    sal314 Member Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    So, So Sorry
    to hear this news. My prayers go out to her family and friends.

Sally
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options

Tears
    Ayse,

I thought I was all cried out for my husband, but Heidi is bringing tears from my broken heart more than I waa prepared for.

Scotch Freckles

I wish I could hug you
    and we could cry together, She really pulled on my heart strings as well.

She was so hopeful and brave, I really looked up and out for her. I kept
    reading her posts and the last one took my breath away but still she was
    was hoping and I was hoping along. I will miss her posts very much.

Be well scotch freckles, please take care of yourself too, Heidi would
    tell you the same. To much sorrow is not good for that big heart of
    yours.

Love,
    Ayse
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Options
    aysemari said:

I wish I could hug you
    and we could cry together, She really pulled on my heart strings as well.

She was so hopeful and brave, I really looked up and out for her. I kept
    reading her posts and the last one took my breath away but still she was
    was hoping and I was hoping along. I will miss her posts very much.

Be well scotch freckles, please take care of yourself too, Heidi would
    tell you the same. To much sorrow is not good for that big heart of
    yours.

Love,
    Ayse

So true, Ayse!
    That's how Moopy and I managed to stop crying this evening. We realized that Heidi would be upset with us for getting so upset, if that makes any sense.

Joe
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Options
    sal314 said:

So, So Sorry
    to hear this news. My prayers go out to her family and friends.

Sally

Very sad
    Very sad to hear this. Prayers to all her family. God Bless
    (((Hugs)))
    Janice