This deserves center stage - I am beside myself...

Options

Comments

• smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    I have no words. I can't
    I have no words. I can't stop crying. Rest in peace Heidi no more pain. You will never be forgotten. My Condolences to Heidi's family. She is very loved. Kay
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    terribly sad
    I am at a loss for words, I kept checking for her update and most certainly did not expect to find this. Such a huge loss, I am deeply sorry for her family! I choose to believe Heidi is in heaven in no more pain and will be diligently watching over us. Hugs to Heidi and all that she was to us.

RE
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    RE said:

terribly sad
    I am at a loss for words, I kept checking for her update and most certainly did not expect to find this. Such a huge loss, I am deeply sorry for her family! I choose to believe Heidi is in heaven in no more pain and will be diligently watching over us. Hugs to Heidi and all that she was to us.

RE

I am in shock. I can't even
    I am in shock. I can't even stand it. How fast this beast can take someone.
    Yes, hugs to Heidi and her family .
    My heart is broken.
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Options
    Prayers
    My prayers are with Heidi and with all of us. God bless.
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    Heidi
    Diane, As you can see from the responses, Heidi was most beloved amongst us and we all have very special memories of her. She was an amazing angel and I know that your family will miss her because we too are devastated. I am heartbroken, but I know also that she would want us to fight the harder--she was such an inspiration. Diane, I am so sorry for your loss. We share in your grief. I will light a candle and be reminded of Heidi's amazing inner light.
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    Options

Heidi
    Diane, As you can see from the responses, Heidi was most beloved amongst us and we all have very special memories of her. She was an amazing angel and I know that your family will miss her because we too are devastated. I am heartbroken, but I know also that she would want us to fight the harder--she was such an inspiration. Diane, I am so sorry for your loss. We share in your grief. I will light a candle and be reminded of Heidi's amazing inner light.

How Very Sad
    I'm in shock...God Bless Heidi, and her Family.
    Karie
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options
    weazer said:

How Very Sad
    I'm in shock...God Bless Heidi, and her Family.
    Karie

You're in our hearts and prayers, Heidi
    Thank you, Ayse. The sadness is deep and painful right now. May God bless our dear Heidi and keep her eternally in his loving arms.

Hugs, Renee
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    missrenee said:

You're in our hearts and prayers, Heidi
    Thank you, Ayse. The sadness is deep and painful right now. May God bless our dear Heidi and keep her eternally in his loving arms.

Hugs, Renee

♥ Sweet Heidi ♥
    I am in shock too. I just read about sweet Heidi on Facebook. This is beyond sad.. Heidi was so courageous, so kind, so sweet. I had hoped that between her doctor and Meena's that a miracle would happen...

Rest in peace now sweet sister...rest in peace

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

so very sorry
    I am so very sorry to hear this news. Heidi's last post had me thinking there was more time, and hoping that during that time a treatment may be found to manage the progression of her disease. Though we're all aware that some of us will succumb to cancer, I don't think this was misguided hope! We need to live with it every day of our lives. God bless Heidi, her family, and all of us.
    Marsha

:(
    This just makes me so sick and so sad. I had been watching the shout out post to see if she would post. Heidi, you will be missed, sister in pink of mine. You are now free of pain, free of this horrible disease. Rest in peace.

Sue :(
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

10 days
    10 days ago -- December 21st -- Heidi posted that her doctors had given her a worst-case scenario of 6 months. And now...10 DAYS LATER...she's gone.

I'm so angry, I don't even have words...this isn't right, it isn't fair, I just want to scream at someone, something for doing this to our sweet, funny, strong Heidi.

Traci

Like you, Traci...
    I clearly remembered Heidi's last post. So shocked. Damnable, evil beast that is cancer - with a mind of its own...

Sending cyberhugs of comfort & healing to all.

Kind regards, Susan
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

♥ Sweet Heidi ♥
    I am in shock too. I just read about sweet Heidi on Facebook. This is beyond sad.. Heidi was so courageous, so kind, so sweet. I had hoped that between her doctor and Meena's that a miracle would happen...

Rest in peace now sweet sister...rest in peace

Love, Jeanne ♥

Goodbye, sweet Heidi
    No words.....just lots of emotions that overwhelm you when you read this kind of news. heidi brought so much strength to others, and although she is out of pain and at peace, we will all miss her spirit. No words...... Hugs, Judy
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

I am in shock. I can't even
    I am in shock. I can't even stand it. How fast this beast can take someone.
    Yes, hugs to Heidi and her family .
    My heart is broken.

This is not what I was
    This is not what I was praying for. I prayed that Heidi would be helped somehow, someway. My prayers are for Heidi and for her family.

With sympathy,

Leeza
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Like you, Traci...
    I clearly remembered Heidi's last post. So shocked. Damnable, evil beast that is cancer - with a mind of its own...

Sending cyberhugs of comfort & healing to all.

Kind regards, Susan

I remember her last post
    I remember her last post too, and, how she said she would keep fighting. She had such a great spirit and was so brave.

Sending sympathy, prayers and hugs,

Jan
  • beetle25
    beetle25 Member Posts: 150 Member
    Options

Goodbye, sweet Heidi
    No words.....just lots of emotions that overwhelm you when you read this kind of news. heidi brought so much strength to others, and although she is out of pain and at peace, we will all miss her spirit. No words...... Hugs, Judy

I am so saddened to hear
    I am so saddened to hear this news about Heidi. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends. I really have no words to express the emotions I felt when I read the news.

Paula
  • mom62
    mom62 Member Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Shocked
    I am so sorry to hear of Heidi's passing. I just read her posting from 12/21/10 the other day and she sounded devistated but positive, and only 10 days later she is gone? Cancer is not fair! I'm very angry right now. Why do all these wonderful people have to pass? My thoughts and prayers are with her family/friends. God Bless

Terry
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Words cannot explain....
    how saddened I am. I just logged on after a day of travelling. Tears running down my face. Heidi was a dear friend here and on facebook. Rest in peace dear Heidi. I can't type any more. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Jean
  • Mikes Sunshine
    Mikes Sunshine Member Posts: 129
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Words cannot explain....
    how saddened I am. I just logged on after a day of travelling. Tears running down my face. Heidi was a dear friend here and on facebook. Rest in peace dear Heidi. I can't type any more. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Jean

So Sad
    No words can say what is in my heart. Rest in Peace Dear Heidi.
    Nancy
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

I saw this saddest of news
    I saw this saddest of news on FB as well...one of our shining stars and Kindred Spirits of the highest order has left us. I refuse to admit that that beast got the better of her; quite the contrary, Heidi's family and in turn her CSN family got all of Heidi's best qualities, and for that I am forever honored.

She was part of this seasons ornament exchange; I know it brought her joy to both give and receive these gifts of the heart.

I know you will join me in lighting a candle for our sweet sister.

RIP Heidi,
    Chen♥

Thank you Ayse for letting
    Thank you Ayse for letting us know. I just can't believe this. This is the saddest news about Heidi. You will be missed Heidi and your sisters all love you.

Hugs, Kylez
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

I saw this saddest of news
    I saw this saddest of news on FB as well...one of our shining stars and Kindred Spirits of the highest order has left us. I refuse to admit that that beast got the better of her; quite the contrary, Heidi's family and in turn her CSN family got all of Heidi's best qualities, and for that I am forever honored.

She was part of this seasons ornament exchange; I know it brought her joy to both give and receive these gifts of the heart.

I know you will join me in lighting a candle for our sweet sister.

RIP Heidi,
    Chen♥

This is not only shocking,
    This is not only shocking, but so sad. Praying for Heidi and her family. May you rest in peace now sister Heidi.

Hugs, Debby
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Ayse
    thank you for sharing Diane's letter of Heidi's passing. Came as quite a shock and I am deeply saddened.
    Char