Options
13»

Comments

• KayNYC
    KayNYC Member Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry
    Dear Heidijez,
    I am so sorry that this news arrived when you finally thought you were out of the woods, one year later. Sometimes it just seems it never ends with BC. It is an emotional and physical roller coaster ride that seems to never end.I am thinking about you and sending prayers your way. Hang in there Pink Sister.
    Hugs, K
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    meena1 said:

I also have IBC which has
    I also have IBC which has spread. I have also been told that I have been told that I may have to be on chemo for the rest of my life! Inflammatory Breast Cancer is very aggressive, I feared this when I read you post about your surgery. Right now I am on Taxatere and Carboplatin, Herceptin and zometa and I am responding well. I have sent you a PM, I am going to the country (if not worlds) expert in Inflammatory Breast Cancer in Philadelphia. He has helped me, there is hope for you, there is NOTHING he does not know about IBC. He may be able to help you. Please let me know how you are

Sending prayers for you too
    Sending prayers for you too Meena! I do pray that your oncologist can help Heidi, as well as you!