Who are you?

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Options
    This is so cool
    Put another down for NM. I was starting to feel all alone here, then evening star's post. Yeaaa NM.
    Names Gayla. 33 yrs married. Met him while hitching my way to the beach. Picked me up on the motorcycle in Van Nuys Ca. 3 grown children, 2 daughters,31 and 24. They're in Tx. 1 son 21 who is in Japan. Gooo USAF!! 2 grand kids from each daughter, 17mo g-son and 6 mo g-daughter. Going to visit them soon. Son's getting transfered to Germany, so he's swinging by for visit.
    I had stage3c,er+ pr- (is that possible?)her2+, 18/20 + nodes. Had thought I was all positive. Yes I know ask onc. Had an appt that same day and forgot to ask. It wasn't on the question sheet. Had updated medical info,insurance etc...saw the - with the pr.
    Screen name Katz,cause I love cats. Katz lol
  • Brooklynchele
    Brooklynchele Member Posts: 123
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Let's Do This PA-NJ-MD-DC
    I'll make another post.

Get together PA-NJ-MD-DC AND WV
    I'd like to join the get together too. I'm in the Panhandle of WV and only 15 minutes from MD and 20 from PA (and I work in DC).....

Michele
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    elm3544 said:

What a great post
    And I will NEVER be able to remember all of this. These were really fun to read.
    My "real" name is Edna, My screen name is a combination of my initials and my address.
    I "knew" I had BC at the beginning of last year but was actually diagnosed in May, about 2 months before my 48th birthday. I had 2 tumors- stage 2 idc and dcis. Clear nodes. I had a lumpectomy, Brachy therapy, chemo (Taxotere and Cytoxin)and then external rads. I had difficulty with the side effects of the chemo and lost my job in December. I plan to try and get back to work by the end of this year, after my hysterectomy.
    I am originally from California and now live in Phoenix, Arizona with my husband. I have a son who lives in California and a daughter, son in law and 2 year old grandson living in Germany.
    I love motorcycles, hot air balloons, turtles, Marilyn Monroe, Barbies ( I have a small collection), traveling-the list goes on. I recently attended a training class so I can do volunteer work for the ACS and the Look Good Feel Better Program.
    I will be walking in the Race for the Cure on 10/10/10 here in Phoenix.

I am a Sun Devil!!!!!
    And I worked for New England Mutual Life in Phoenix while going to university! And I used to go to all-you-can-eat bbq beef ribs in North Phoenix at a dive called Crazy Ed's...is it still there, do you know?

I remember so well the rain...a dust storm first (just enough to coat the cars), the the torrential rain, then the sun beat down once again!

Hugs, Kathi
  • upnorthlive57
    upnorthlive57 Member Posts: 41
    Options
    beetle25 said:

Hi upnorth
    I actually live 8 miles from Scott AFB. If you are ever in the area please let me know. I agree with you about the snow, YUCK way to early for snow. We are in the 60's and 70's and everyone is complaining about how cold it is. I hope your family is enjoying there time in IL and in the metro east area.

illinois paula
    wow that is great my daughter just left from visiting me. She lives on base and we were hopeing to visit her in December. It all depends on wether her hubby gets leave or not. I would love to meet you.
  • Annette 11
    Annette 11 Member Posts: 380
    Options
    OK Here I go...my turn!
    My name is Lorraine. I chose my screen name Annette because I always liked the name. Been married to my loving/caring husband for 43 yrs. we have two wonderful sons and loving daughter-in-law.
    I was dx.in june, had bilat. mascectomy in aug. I am doing well with chemo. Not to many side effects.
    Lately, my husband is always saying, are you on that computer again!? I was never a computer person but since I've found all of you I am on here alot and I'm enjoying it.
    This is fun JoJo. It's Interesting reading about everyone.