First one home from the SoCal (Re)Union!

Options
124»

Comments

• cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    DianeBC said:

Will Cats Toy post more
    Will Cats Toy post more pictures on here for us to see? The ones I saw are great!

so guilty...
    Yes I will Diane! lol, just finished putting most of them up just now.
    and yes Claudia, we had way too many names floating around with screen name, real name, etc. But I am not a Victoria, sorry, just plain old Vicki...and tell Siobhan I am ready to hang with her anytime!
    I dont think any of us really cared if we forgot each others names, we just asked again and kept the conversations going. What a group of pink warriors, kindred spirits, sisters we were. Loved every minute of the day!
    We rock!
    Cat
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    cats_toy said:

so guilty...
    and yes Claudia, we had way too many names floating around with screen name, real name, etc. But I am not a Victoria, sorry, just plain old Vicki...and tell Siobhan I am ready to hang with her anytime!
    I dont think any of us really cared if we forgot each others names, we just asked again and kept the conversations going. What a group of pink warriors, kindred spirits, sisters we were. Loved every minute of the day!
    We rock!
    Cat

Yep!
    The Pink Sisterhood ROCKS! Including - of course - a few brothers, and those who wear other colors. So, so happy for ALL of you who gathered. :-)

Kind regards, Susan
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    cats_toy said:

so guilty...
    We rock!
    Cat

I stand corrected! My former
    I stand corrected! My former sister in law is "just" Vicki as well~ I should know better than to assume! So, we had 2 Vicki's and a Victoria! Still amazing, if you ask me! Just like the day was! I will pass the word to Siobhan; she's a gem and I love being with her!

Hugs,
    Claudia