Im sorry for what i said

Options
13»

Comments

• KayNYC
    KayNYC Member Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Glad you are back
    So sorry you have so much on your plate and have to deal with the beast too. Hang in there Laura. Sending you hugs and prayers.
    Hugs, K
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Options
    Glad to hear from you
    Sorry things are so difficult for you. Hang in there, they will get better. So happt we heard from you again.

marge
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    So relieved
    to see your post, Laura.

I can't even imagine the hell you must be going through, but as others have said the only thing to do is to keep going - you certainly can't just stay where you are.

Some days it may just take closing your eyes and taking one breath at a time and just concentrating on the fact that you are here, and as long as you are here and breathing there is hope for a better future. Try to take what joy you can find, even if it's just hearing a bird sing outside your window. Hang on to the love your children have for you, and your love for them. Even though that love may cause you pain right now because you can't have them with you as you'd like, it is also the love that will give you the best possible reason for moving forward.

I wish there was something I could do to give you more strength, but I hope you know that I and so many others on this board are sending all the positive energy and prayers your way that we can and we all want you to get through this. I know you will find the strength you need and someday this will just seem like a bad dream.

Hang in there, sister!

Peace and Hugs,
    Cindy
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    Options
    Hi Laura, I'm so sorry for
    Hi Laura, I'm so sorry for your situation but so happy you posted again. If there is ANYTHING I can do for you please let me know. I wanted to make you a special bracelet but didn't know an address to send it to.
  • ms.sunshine
    ms.sunshine Member Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    elm3544 said:

Hi Laura, I'm so sorry for your situation but so happy you posted again. If there is ANYTHING I can do for you please let me know. I wanted to make you a special bracelet but didn't know an address to send it to.

Laura good to hear from you.
    Take steps to get out of there. Check with social services for hud housing, food stamps, and whatever else they may offer. Maybe you can find a roommate. Dealing with cancer is bad enough in a good healthy enviroment, but you have to get away from the poisonous devils. Stay away from them if you can. I know it's hard, but you'll need to encourage yourself everyday. Reading Psalms helps me alot.
    Take care be strong, persevere.
    Jennifer
  • sparkle1
    sparkle1 Member Posts: 242
    Options
    Wonderful to hear from you.
    Wonderful to hear from you. We've all been worried and praying for you. One second at a time. Keep praying things will get better. Keep posting, I care. Hope you can find some temporary housing and get your family back soon!!!
    Sparkle
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    elm3544 said:

So, how are you doing now
    So, how are you doing now Laura? Were you able to get some help?

Please post to let us know. Thanks!

Hugs, Debby
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    Glad to hear from you
    and know that you are trying to keep it together. I am sorry you are having such a hard time. Fighting the beast is hard enough without everything else you have going on. Please just take one day at a time and you will make it through. Hugs to you and your children.
    24242 Member Posts: 1,398
    Options
    ladyg said:

Glad to hear from you
    and know that you are trying to keep it together. I am sorry you are having such a hard time. Fighting the beast is hard enough without everything else you have going on. Please just take one day at a time and you will make it through. Hugs to you and your children.

As you can see
    You may not have the unconditional support of your family and you do feel like the battle is all your own you will feel in your soul the sisters who care about what happens to you.
    It isn't easy dealing with this and then have to deal with our lives also. I am sorry that your children aren't with you but if anything they will be the ones to understand better than anyone else once they get over their own pain. Kids are truly smarter than most adults but sometimes takes time for them to see the truth when so much often clouds their own views and visions.
    Know that your close to our hearts and here for you. I don't sleep well at night but haven't been able to access chat so contact in the middle of night not so easy.
    Please be good to yourself because we are the ones who hardest on ourselves.
    Be your own best friend from here on in and treat yourself like you would your bestest of friend...
    Tara
  • Pinkpower
    Pinkpower Member Posts: 437
    Options
    24242 said:

As you can see
    You may not have the unconditional support of your family and you do feel like the battle is all your own you will feel in your soul the sisters who care about what happens to you.
    It isn't easy dealing with this and then have to deal with our lives also. I am sorry that your children aren't with you but if anything they will be the ones to understand better than anyone else once they get over their own pain. Kids are truly smarter than most adults but sometimes takes time for them to see the truth when so much often clouds their own views and visions.
    Know that your close to our hearts and here for you. I don't sleep well at night but haven't been able to access chat so contact in the middle of night not so easy.
    Please be good to yourself because we are the ones who hardest on ourselves.
    Be your own best friend from here on in and treat yourself like you would your bestest of friend...
    Tara

Thinking of you Laura.
    Hope

Thinking of you Laura.
    Hope you were able to contact one of the many organizations that could possible help you. There is help, we just have to reach out. Sending you my love and prayers to help you get thru this.

Lupe