West Coast Fl ladies...

Options
13»

Comments

• Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

I think it is a great idea
    I think it is a great idea .. Hope it all works out. I have to have surgery around that time. If I am able I will be there. Take care all Kay,

I hope this works out for
    I hope this works out for you Florida ladies!

Lex♥
  • Pinkpower
    Pinkpower Member Posts: 437
    Options
    filimu said:

well,
    you want to shoot for Saturday, Dec 4, for a lunch date? Or does a Sunday work out better for people? That would be the 5th? And would people rather go into Ybor (which does have the Columbia restuarant, but not much in the way of shopping, except for touristy stuff) or would you rather try for a nice restuarant in or near International Mall and be able to double up on some Christmas shopping for those who are up to it?

Hi filimu, personally I
    Hi filimu, personally I think Dec 4 for a lunch date in a restaurant inside international Mall would be a great meeting place. What does everyone else think?
    Lupe
  • SamuraiMom
    SamuraiMom Member Posts: 295
    Options
    Hola
    Hi,

I'm in Tampa and was hoping we could all meet at the Making Strides Survivor Tent on 10/23.

I'm on Team Viva La Tatas and want as many of you to join me in the walk if you can!!

The Making Strides 5K is on 10/23 on Bayshore Blvd in Tampa.

I'd be thrilled to pull this altogether for everyone!!!

If the walk is not your thing I'd be more than happy to come up with anothe event.

Let me know!

xxoo,

SamuraiMom
  • Pinkpower
    Options

Hola
    Hi,

I'm in Tampa and was hoping we could all meet at the Making Strides Survivor Tent on 10/23.

I'm on Team Viva La Tatas and want as many of you to join me in the walk if you can!!

The Making Strides 5K is on 10/23 on Bayshore Blvd in Tampa.

I'd be thrilled to pull this altogether for everyone!!!

If the walk is not your thing I'd be more than happy to come up with anothe event.

Let me know!

xxoo,

SamuraiMom

SamuraiMom, I so wish I
    SamuraiMom, I so wish I could make it, but losing my job has put such a financial burden on my family, as if we dont go thru enough.
  • SamuraiMom
    Options
    Hola 2
    Ok so I'm a little late reading all this...I wouldn't miss December 4th for the world!

Please let me know if I can help in any way! (I love to plan parties! Can you tell???)

I'd still love for anyone interested to link arms with me at the Survivor Tent on 10/23 in Tampa at the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk (not looking for donations just you :) )

For those Moffitt gals out there my team Viva La Tatas will be at the Panera Bread on Howard Ave in Tampa on 10/1-100% of the proceeds from the pink ribbon bagel will go to Moffitt Cancer Center!!!! Come on out and support Moffitt and meet me if you like!

Anyone can email directly about the lunch, walk, etc. at samuraimom@mymastectomyonline.com.

Can't wait!!!

xxoo,
    SamuraiMom
  • SamuraiMom
    Options
    Pinkpower said:

SamuraiMom, I so wish I
    SamuraiMom, I so wish I could make it, but losing my job has put such a financial burden on my family, as if we dont go thru enough.

No money love...
    Definitely not looking for donations from my sweet Sisters here!
    You can walk with no committment at all! ACS just wants as many people out there as possible to make a statement!

That's what I love about this walk. They don't care if you raise $1.00 or a million...10,000 walkers make a statement!!

xxoo
  • Pinkpower
    Options

Hola 2
    Ok so I'm a little late reading all this...I wouldn't miss December 4th for the world!

Please let me know if I can help in any way! (I love to plan parties! Can you tell???)

I'd still love for anyone interested to link arms with me at the Survivor Tent on 10/23 in Tampa at the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk (not looking for donations just you :) )

For those Moffitt gals out there my team Viva La Tatas will be at the Panera Bread on Howard Ave in Tampa on 10/1-100% of the proceeds from the pink ribbon bagel will go to Moffitt Cancer Center!!!! Come on out and support Moffitt and meet me if you like!

Anyone can email directly about the lunch, walk, etc. at samuraimom@mymastectomyonline.com.

Can't wait!!!

xxoo,
    SamuraiMom

Wondering about our latest
    Wondering about our latest plans to meet on Dec 4th. Still very interested. Tampa/Orlando it fine with me.

Lupe
  • shy violet
    shy violet Member Posts: 167
    Options
    Hi y'all...I am in
    Hi y'all...I am in Orlando...would love to come, have to work around family job, babysitting...keep me posted...love, shy
  • cookie97
    cookie97 Member Posts: 200
    Options

Hi y'all...I am in
    Hi y'all...I am in Orlando...would love to come, have to work around family job, babysitting...keep me posted...love, shy

Sign me up
    I'm on board for December 4th in the Tampa area. As I said before I live in Jacksonville, but have a daughter that lives in Tampa.

Peace and Love,
    Edie
  • Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Pinkpower said:

Sounds great, Im in Cape
    Sounds great, Im in Cape Coral(Ft Myers area) about 1 and 45 mins frm St Pete, but I wouldnt mind driving up to Clearwater or St Pete for a reunion. How about between Thanksgiving and Christmas? If someone can get it organized to where and when, I will be there.
    Lupe

I can remember 'Cape Coral'
    I can remember 'Cape Coral' before it was 'Cape Coral" - it was nothing but pine barrens, sand flats and swamp! Daddy's family 'pioneered' in Trabue (now Punta Gorda) in the 1880's.
  • Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Hubby is talking about
    Hubby is talking about sending me 'back home' for a week or 2 in Jan or Feb to 'get warm' - I'm in SD (that's the state of South Dakota - not the city of San Diego). Don't know when but as it's looking now I'll be in the Punta Gorda (home) area then so even though I don't live there anymore (I'm a Native), I'd like to be in a get together if it's while I'm there.

Susan
  • canjuncutie
    canjuncutie Member Posts: 131
    Options
    filimu said:

well,
    you want to shoot for Saturday, Dec 4, for a lunch date? Or does a Sunday work out better for people? That would be the 5th? And would people rather go into Ybor (which does have the Columbia restuarant, but not much in the way of shopping, except for touristy stuff) or would you rather try for a nice restuarant in or near International Mall and be able to double up on some Christmas shopping for those who are up to it?

Shrimp and Company
    sounds nice. It is a very restraurant there. keep in the loop please im in the st pete area.