Options
124»

Comments

• survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

Laura, I believe that the
    Laura, I believe that the spirit's of our loved ones can hear us if we talk to them. Don't even have to do it out loud. They aren't far away and I'm sure your sister is pulling for you to get through this. Talk to your doctor. He can prescribe medication to help. You have to think of your children. Draw strength from them and think of the painted rocks you all made. Life is a gift and we need to make the most of it. All of us here are behind you. Hugs.

Sending more prayers for
    Sending more prayers for you

Jan
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    aysemari said:

Please let us know you are ok!!!
    Wow, I haven't posted in a while and this just broke my heart. Laura, while I understand
    how you must feel please, please don't let cancer fool you - Life is so worth living!!
    I am getting closer to the end of my treatment and I am almost like my old self but
    (believe it or not) in a way even better. I have so much more appreciation for everything
    in life. The colors are brighter, the sounds are clearer, and my heart is full of Joy. It's
    almost like being in love. Yeah, that's what it feels like, in love with life.

Please, think twice, no thrice... just don't deprive yourself of the gift of life!

I will check these boards and look for you, to come back and join us, you are fighter
    like all of us and this were you belong.

Sending you all my love.

Ayse

I keep checking the board
    I keep checking the board too looking for any piece of information either from Laura or from someone that might know her. Please Laura post something.

Hugs, Megan
  • iowasignterp
    iowasignterp Member Posts: 55
    Options
    Ritzy said:

Has anyone heard anything
    Has anyone heard anything from Greta about trying to contact Laura? I know none of us have heard from Laura herself.

I am just so torn up about this and I don't what to do except pray my heart out for her.

Please Laura, just come on for a second to let us know how you are!

Sue :)

greta did contact her
    i did get a response that greta did contact laura but that greta cannot say anything due to privacy.
  • jk1952
    jk1952 Member Posts: 613
    Options
    susie09 said:

I just can't get Laura out
    I just can't get Laura out of my mind. Please Laura, please, log in and let us know how you are.

This has haunted me for the

This has haunted me for the last week. Laura, we love you...please let us know that you are OK.

Joyce
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    sea60 said:

Please choose to hold on to hope.
    None of us want to see you give up...don't leave, we love you. Let us or someone help.

Standing in the gap for you,

Sylvia

Praying that you will post
    Praying that you will post soon.

Hugs, Debby
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    jk1952 said:

This has haunted me for the

This has haunted me for the last week. Laura, we love you...please let us know that you are OK.

Joyce

She must be okay
    If Greta contacted Laura, she must be okay.....seems she has no desire to let everyone know how she is........she has to deal with all this in her own way....

I wish her peace
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Options
    MAJW said:

She must be okay
    If Greta contacted Laura, she must be okay.....seems she has no desire to let everyone know how she is........she has to deal with all this in her own way....

I wish her peace

I thought the same thing
    when I saw that Greta had contacted her. She's in our thoughts and prayers.
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Laura
    please find help immediately. We don't want to hear you say goodbye. Don't give up. Your sister is watching. Think of your children. You are a survivor! Keep reaching out....
    {{hugs}} Char

Praying for you Laura
    Praying for you Laura everyday. I wish you would come on the site and tell us how you are.

Hugs, Angie
  • Tripleneg66
    Tripleneg66 Member Posts: 11
    Options
    I love you Laura!
    I'm sitting here at 11:30pm wondering how you are and I read your information and you said that friends and family are what keep you going. Well, what a testimonial to you my friend. All of these "sisters" are worried sick about you, and want you to hang in there. We're not ready to give up on you, and we need you to stick with us and your children until you can begin to feel better. All of us are supporting you in your battle. Let us do that, please. I am sending my love and strength. Open your heart and let all of us in to heal you! Please post just a quick comment to let us know you love us too!!