Options
1235»

Comments

• Kimba1505
    Kimba1505 Member Posts: 557
    Options
    DJG1 said:

TABLOIDS
    I went for treatment #18 of 33 today. Was feeling a little rough and maybe a bit sorry for myself today, when I stopped at the grocery to see if I could find some food to get down me. As I was checking out, the magazine stand had 2 (star and maybe national inquirer) with MD on front cover stating his cancer is worse and he and zita are spending their last remaining time together. I know these are not reputable sources, but it sure puts another lump in your throat when you are checking out. I am sure it doesnt make Michael feel any better either, even if is true or not.
    Deb

Saw it too.
    Deb,
    I saw those headlines too...and am not sure I believe them. I feel there is so much conjecture based on what they "see". We all know how bad one looks when going through these treatments. Frankly the pics they show of MD doesn't have him looking that bad and he seems to be briskly walking the streets of NY.
    From what I read he was HPV+, stage IV BOT. Opted not to do surgery. If he had good treatment, I cannot/will not believe what the tabloids report.
    I am only wishing the best for him and his wife and kids. And in the long run hope for some good press for this cancer that has afflicted young and old.
    Deb, I like your picture...very cool.
    Kim
  • DJG1
    DJG1 Member Posts: 121
    Options
    Kimba1505 said:

Saw it too.
    Deb,
    I saw those headlines too...and am not sure I believe them. I feel there is so much conjecture based on what they "see". We all know how bad one looks when going through these treatments. Frankly the pics they show of MD doesn't have him looking that bad and he seems to be briskly walking the streets of NY.
    From what I read he was HPV+, stage IV BOT. Opted not to do surgery. If he had good treatment, I cannot/will not believe what the tabloids report.
    I am only wishing the best for him and his wife and kids. And in the long run hope for some good press for this cancer that has afflicted young and old.
    Deb, I like your picture...very cool.
    Kim

PICTURE
    kim,
    The picture reminded me of my tonsils, before they were removed. lol