Long Term Survivor Rates

Options
124»

Comments

• Pam M
    Pam M Member Posts: 2,196
    Options

Tat I like
    I like the 2nd one down on Pam's page, the one with the circle. My opinion is that we don't all have to get the same design, I know I'm pretty minimalist and I know Greg is too. The 3rd one down on Pam's page is too ornate for me.

I think what would be nice is some kind of connecting feature. Perhaps it's color but that makes the tat more expensive and perhaps too ornate for some (like me). What about incorporating the letters 'CSN' somewhere in the design? I can imagine that on mine.

Just thinking out loud ...

Best,

Mick

Sounds Good to Me
    Mick,

I reallly like the idea of a connecting item - good thinking. That way, we could all be alike and different at the same time.

Oh, and I know I said the H&N colors are ivory and burgundy, but after posting that tidbit, I saw more items - some say ivory and burgundy, some say white and red. Hmmmm
  • Greg53
    Greg53 Member Posts: 849
    Options
    Pam M said:

Sounds Good to Me
    Mick,

I reallly like the idea of a connecting item - good thinking. That way, we could all be alike and different at the same time.

Oh, and I know I said the H&N colors are ivory and burgundy, but after posting that tidbit, I saw more items - some say ivory and burgundy, some say white and red. Hmmmm

Tat
    Fellow Glub members,

After looking at a ton more tattos on-line, I think I really like the circle one referenced by Ned(Mick) and John. I like the simplicity of it plus the confidence shown by the Phoenix and the circle itself seems to bring some meaning to it. I printed it out and made several different variations. The one I liked best had a ribbon in the talons and CSN inside the upper portion of the circle. I made a PDF but couldn't find a way to attach it to the expressions page???? Let me know if you want to see any of them (remember I'm not the artist) and I'll email them to you.

And I definitely agree on the connecting item since everyone may not like one particular tat. Just my 2 cents worth.

Greg
  • micktissue
    micktissue Member Posts: 430
    Options
    Greg53 said:

Tat
    Fellow Glub members,

After looking at a ton more tattos on-line, I think I really like the circle one referenced by Ned(Mick) and John. I like the simplicity of it plus the confidence shown by the Phoenix and the circle itself seems to bring some meaning to it. I printed it out and made several different variations. The one I liked best had a ribbon in the talons and CSN inside the upper portion of the circle. I made a PDF but couldn't find a way to attach it to the expressions page???? Let me know if you want to see any of them (remember I'm not the artist) and I'll email them to you.

And I definitely agree on the connecting item since everyone may not like one particular tat. Just my 2 cents worth.

Greg

yes please send pdf
    Hey Greg. Send to micktissue@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Mick
  • Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options

yes please send pdf
    Hey Greg. Send to micktissue@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Mick

Ditto
    I also printed them and the one that Pam likes for her, hopefully I'll have a little time to play with them in a few days and get them up also.

Greg, you have my email;

jguiseppi@tampabay.rr.com

Send me yours, and if anyone else wants to email me or send something let me know.

Greg, once I get you email, I can probably figure a way to post your designs in my expressions, or tell you how to post them in yours.

John
  • Skiffin16
    Options
    Pam M said:

Woo Hoo Claire - Another Phoenix Picture
    I'm collecting Phoenix pics, and posting them on my Expressions (do a member search on me, then go to my Expressions tab). So far, I have the pics Skiffen liked, and a pic that caught my eye.

http://www.tattoo22.com.html I might like something along these lines, adding in legs and talons holding the H&N ribbon, maybe - I think I might like to have the bird be larger than the ribbon, like the emergence is bigger than the cancer, I dunno.

OK - who lives near Miami or LA? We could get our tattoo televised, and designed by a celebrity. Hee

Expressions
    Pam, I stuck a rough concept out on my expressions for you...but I stuck CSN on it, just realized you mentioned H&N.

Deb and Mick, I'll try to get some ideas out there for you both soon....

John
  • D Lewis
    D Lewis Member Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

Expressions
    Pam, I stuck a rough concept out on my expressions for you...but I stuck CSN on it, just realized you mentioned H&N.

John

Ooooh. I'm liking this already
    John,

I like it!

Deb
  • Skiffin16
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

Expressions

John

A few more
    Added a few more....
  • Pam M
    Options
    Greg53 said:

Tat
    Fellow Glub members,

Greg

Ooh - Ooh - Me too, please
    My email is callmefriday@mail.com.

Thank you
  • Pam M
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

A few more
    Added a few more....

Nice
    I'm digging the idea of a ribbon with CSN on it. Still doing a back and forth on type Phoenix - oh well - I've got lots of time, right?

Thanks again,
  • Skiffin16
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

A few more
    Added a few more....

Shape
    The ones in my expressions are round, but apparently my new HD shaped monitor at work made them appear oval...
  • Pam M
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

Shape
    The ones in my expressions are round, but apparently my new HD shaped monitor at work made them appear oval...

More Phoenix Pics
    Team,

I've put some more Phoenix pics on Expressions. They were done up by CSN member Tufi, a chat buddy.
  • Kimba1505
    Kimba1505 Member Posts: 557
    Options
    Pam M said:

More Phoenix Pics
    Team,

I've put some more Phoenix pics on Expressions. They were done up by CSN member Tufi, a chat buddy.

Bumpint this thread up...
    ...for Kim50.