Options
124»

Comments

• creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    sea60 said:

Bravo!
    All I can say is I wish I could have been there!!!

Bravo! What a great story,
    Bravo! What a great story, and the only thing missing is a video so that the ignorance of many could be shown to the world. You are my hero! Hopefully, the witnesses to this event will tell the story tenfold, and maybe someone else doing battle with cancer can be spared this type of incident. You ROCK (a phrase I have only heard my grandchildren say, but it is the only thing that comes to mind after reading your story. Hugs, Judy
  • MNLynn
    MNLynn Member Posts: 224
    Options
    fantastic!!
    Wish I could have been there to see that happen!! Good for you!!!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    MNLynn said:

fantastic!!
    Wish I could have been there to see that happen!! Good for you!!!

Vicki .. Moron's are all around us!
    We need to continue to educate them, 1 moron at a time! Hero seems so small of a word, for the braverly you shown.

1 less Moron in our world.

Vicki Sam
  • Amy23July09
    Amy23July09 Member Posts: 7
    Options
    good for you
    You are definately "tough enough to wear pink"
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

Unbelievable
    I just read your post and it really hit home with me on two levels. The first level is that I've had it happen to me too and it really hurts. Its bad enough that we feel like we've lost part of ourselves and that we'll never be the same again but then to hear people's comments it makes you sad.

On the second level, it makes me realize that I too have judged people based on appearance or lifestyle and I think twice about it now. when I see someone now who might look a little different or act a little different, or maybe they're grumpy, I just think to myself who knows whats going on in their life? This disease really does change you, inside and out.

I missed this post, but,
    I missed this post, but, glad I found it. I would like to smack that dude so hardddddddd!

Congrats to you for what you did! You are amazing!