Where in the World Are You ~ Locations of Residence

Options

Comments

• hawk711
    hawk711 Member Posts: 566
    Options

Huntsville, Alabama
    My husband and I are both Huntsville natives!

Northern California
    I love living in the bay area! Beautiful and great treatment for SCC too!!!
  • timreichhart
    timreichhart Member Posts: 194
    Options
    hawk711 said:

Northern California

I Am in Coldwater, Ohio
    I am from Coldwater,Ohio.
  • Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options

Dallas, TX!
    Skiffin, when I was a little girl I lived in Lakeland, FL for a few years! How cool!
    I live in Dallas TX now and what a small world I worked in Keller for a few years too! I saw someone lived in Keller!

I loved this idea!

Small World
    Based on the locations above...;

My son graduated from UNT Denton a few years ago, so I was there staying in Little Elm with relatives for that.

He now lives in San Francisco, working out of Saulsolito (I've been there recently).

I was born, and grew up in Ohio....

Actually, you are one of four that live in the vicinity of Dallas/Ft. Worth if you look at the map.

Best,
    John
  • Skiffin16
    Options

Dallas, TX!
    Skiffin, when I was a little girl I lived in Lakeland, FL for a few years! How cool!
    I live in Dallas TX now and what a small world I worked in Keller for a few years too! I saw someone lived in Keller!

I loved this idea!

KristynRuth86 ~ Lakeland
    Where in Lakeland.... I've only lived here 21 years. I've worked for Lakeland Electric that entire time, 13 years at the power plant, and the last several downtown at the LE Administration Building.

It's nice because my wife Shelley works for Lakeland Water (both are part of the City of Lakeland). We both work in the same building, so we ride to and from work together. We are southside people, not sure if you remember, Lakeland has south side people or north side people, LOL.

Best,
    John
  • Irishgypsie
    Irishgypsie Member Posts: 333
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

KristynRuth86 ~ Lakeland
    Where in Lakeland.... I've only lived here 21 years. I've worked for Lakeland Electric that entire time, 13 years at the power plant, and the last several downtown at the LE Administration Building.

It's nice because my wife Shelley works for Lakeland Water (both are part of the City of Lakeland). We both work in the same building, so we ride to and from work together. We are southside people, not sure if you remember, Lakeland has south side people or north side people, LOL.

Best,
    John

Rochester, NY
    Hope to hook up with Glenn and Joe and there are some people form the oral cancer foundation in Rochester too!!
  • Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

KristynRuth86 ~ Lakeland

Best,
    John

Hi John

I believe this will be a never ending post, what a great idea
  • Skiffin16
    Options
    Hondo said:

Hi John

I believe this will be a never ending post, what a great idea

LOL, you might be right....
    It's starting to take a while to open this particualr thread, are you having that as well?

The Central MidWest void is still holding true though, very few people on here in that area....

JG
  • KristynRuth86
    KristynRuth86 Member Posts: 140
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

LOL, you might be right....
    It's starting to take a while to open this particualr thread, are you having that as well?

The Central MidWest void is still holding true though, very few people on here in that area....

JG

Lakeland
    I lived in Lakeland from about 1-5 yrs old so I can't remember too much about where in Lakeland it was lol, I'll have to ask my mom!
  • sally kay
    sally kay Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Iowa here!!!
    surgery and all my tratments have been in Iowa City Iowa
  • TwoTimeCancerChick
    Options
    Originally from Rockland County, New York, then lived in Northern New Jersey for 8 years. I just moved to North Carolina (Chapel Hill / Durham area) this past April, two weeks after I completed chemotherapy!
  • TwoTimeCancerChick
    Options
    Originally from Rockland County, New York, then lived in Northern New Jersey for 8 years. I just moved to North Carolina (Chapel Hill / Durham area) this past April, two weeks after I completed chemotherapy!
  • Skiffin16
    Options

Welcome - You Have Been Added
    Sorry for your second time around....

My sister is going through a very similar situation as you right now with the two areas of concern. She has had surgery and starts chemo very soon.

I love the area you are in now, Raleigh area can be especially pretty during certain times of the year. I've spent a little time around the college UNC and local eateries. Players Retreat, old hole in the wall with great Reuben Sandwiches, and Two Guys which has the best Baked Manicotti.

BigFuzzyDoug lives the closest to you, he lives in Lake Norman, NC.

Best,
    John
  • pascotty
    pascotty Member Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Bunbury
    I am from bunbury. Western Australia. Land of vegemite xxx
  • Skiffin16
    Options
    pascotty said:

Bunbury
    I am from bunbury. Western Australia. Land of vegemite xxx

Added
    Good Morning,

Just added you also.... if you get a chance, check it out on Google Earth.

John
  • uvm1978
    uvm1978 Member Posts: 33
    Options
    new
    This is really cool - I am in Somers, Connecticut.
  • staceya
    staceya Member Posts: 720
    Options
    hawk711 said:

Northern California

Hawk,
    I was visiting the bay

Hawk,
    I was visiting the bay area when you made this post! It is beautiful!!
    Stacey
  • luv4lacrosse
    luv4lacrosse Member Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    JUDYV5 said:

Illinois
    Southwest suburb of Chicago. I grew up in central Illinois so go Cards - unless they are playing the Cubs.

GO CARDS
    MY MOTHER IN LAW LIVES IN PEORIA.

HOW ABOUT YOU?

I LIVE IN EUREKA MO. A WEST SUBURB OF ST LOUIS.
  • luv4lacrosse
    luv4lacrosse Member Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    rush1958 said:

Kansas
    I'm in Gardner, Kansas. It is a suburb of Kansas City.

I'm a born and raised rural Kansas boy.

Rush

K STATE PARENT
    MY SON JUST STARTED SCHOOL A K STATE. ARCHITECTURAL ENGINEERING. YOU SHOULD SEE MY STREET ON COLLEGE FOOTBALL SATURDAYS. 1 K STATE FLAG VS 33 MIZZOU FLAGS.

GO CATS

I LIVE IN A WEST SUBURB OF ST LOUIS

MIKE
  • abbimom
    abbimom Member Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    uvm1978 said:

new
    This is really cool - I am in Somers, Connecticut.

I live in Logan, UT and I'm
    I live in Logan, UT and I'm originally from Maryland.
  • don62
    don62 Member Posts: 25
    Options
    abbimom said:

I live in Logan, UT and I'm
    I live in Logan, UT and I'm originally from Maryland.

illinois
    about 60 miles southwest of chicago.