Options
13»

Comments

• Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    meena1 said:

Welcome! You have come to
    Welcome! You have come to the right place, we can all relate to what you are going through right now. But, somehow we have all managed to pull through. You will realize that you are stronger than you think. Do you know what your treatment plan will be as far as chemo and radiation. It is probably all overwhelming right now. What state do you live in, I am in Pennsylvania.

Hi!
    Hi Jan! A lot of us "lurked" around this board for awhile before we actually posted. There is a wealth of information here and lots of support too! Good luck with all of your treatment and post to let us know how you are doing.

Lex♥
  • il2read2
    il2read2 Member Posts: 29
    Options
    jannie_ said:

jan, I know just where you
    jan, I know just where you are. I was diagnosed in March, mastectomy April 1 st..at first I was emotionally frozen, tears didn't come for about a month but when they did there has been no stopping them. My diagnosis is not so good though I was stage III when they found it. God bless you, I will pray for you, try to stay strong and trust in God.
    My
    My chemo starts in the morning at 10 o'clock.
    jannie_

Jannie,
    How did chemo go? I

Jannie,

How did chemo go? I am thinking and praying about you!
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

Welcome Jan.
    Just wanted to say your not alone and I wanted also to let you know there is life after cancer. You WILL get through this. Take it one day at a time. (coming from a 10 year bc Survivor, who had one breast removed, chemo and radiation). I will say a prayer for you :-)

You are for sure not alone
    You are for sure not alone now Jan. You have all of us, your bc sisters in pink. Do as others have said, take it one day at a time. Praying for you!