my sister has breast cancer that has metastized to brain and lungs

Options

Comments

• trabrat
    trabrat Member Posts: 10
    Options
    XO143XO said:

I pray for both of you
    May God give you both the comfort and peace you need to get through this most difficult time in both your lives. Sisters are sisters forever. You cannot be separated...you watch over her now and she will watch over you until you meet again. My heart aches for both of you. Love is forever. I learned it the hard and painful way, but love IS forever in this universe.

Well my sister fought the
    Well my sister fought the fight and she lost. She passed away with family at her side at 4am today..... I am lost for words but I want to thank everyone here for all the kinds words. May god bless each one of you and keep you safe
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    trabrat said:

Well my sister fought the fight and she lost. She passed away with family at her side at 4am today..... I am lost for words but I want to thank everyone here for all the kinds words. May god bless each one of you and keep you safe

So sorry
    So sorry to hear your news.

May peace be with you,

Victoria
  • greyhoundluvr
    greyhoundluvr Member Posts: 402
    Options
    trabrat said:

TRABAT - In My Prayers
    I'm so sorry to hear that your sister lost her battle - please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Chris
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    trabrat said:

You have my deepest
    You have my deepest sympathy.

Hugs, Leeza
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    trabrat said:

Sending my condolences your
    Sending my condolences your way. Your sister, with your help, put up a great fight against this dreaded disease and I don't think she lost, I think she is in a much better place now, free of pain and suffering. She's also in your heart and there she will be forever!! Take care of yourself and take pride in the fact that you were a wonderful caregiver and more importantly a great sister.
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Sending my condolences your way. Your sister, with your help, put up a great fight against this dreaded disease and I don't think she lost, I think she is in a much better place now, free of pain and suffering. She's also in your heart and there she will be forever!! Take care of yourself and take pride in the fact that you were a wonderful caregiver and more importantly a great sister.

I am so very sorry. She is
    I am so very sorry. She is now in a better place, free of pain and hurt. You were a great sister to her and she knew it. Once again, I am so sorry for your loss.
  • shortscake
    shortscake Member Posts: 228
    Options
    trabrat said:

so sorry
    I am so sorry i don't know what to say, reading the post and crying my heart hurt for you and your family, remember she will always be with you.girl power
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    trabrat said:

trabrat,
    So sorry for your

trabrat,
    So sorry for your loss. What a good sister you were and how fortunate to spend this time with her. My prayers are that your sorrow passes and you are filled with the happiest of memories.
    Stef
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    So sorry
    for your pain and loss. As others have said, your sister is at peace and free from pain now, so she is in a better place, but I know you will miss her in a way that few can understand.

I hope that you are able to hold on to the memories of your time with her and the love you know she has for you.

Peace,
    Cindy
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

So sorry
    for your pain and loss. As others have said, your sister is at peace and free from pain now, so she is in a better place, but I know you will miss her in a way that few can understand.

I hope that you are able to hold on to the memories of your time with her and the love you know she has for you.

Peace,
    Cindy

So sorry that your sister
    So sorry that your sister lost her battle. What a courageous fighter she was! And, what a great sister you were to her! My sympathy to you and her family.

HUGS!
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

so sorry
    I am so sorry i don't know what to say, reading the post and crying my heart hurt for you and your family, remember she will always be with you.girl power

I am so sorry that your
    I am so sorry that your sister passed. I know how much you loved and cared for her. My heartfelt sympathy to you.
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    Options

So sorry that your sister
    So sorry that your sister lost her battle. What a courageous fighter she was! And, what a great sister you were to her! My sympathy to you and her family.

HUGS!

May God bless you and your sister...
    and your whole family at this tough time in your life. So wonderful that you were all there with her! You should be so proud of yourselves and your sister for fighting so hard.
    May God's peace and love be with you all.
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Mama G said:

May God bless you and your sister...
    and your whole family at this tough time in your life. So wonderful that you were all there with her! You should be so proud of yourselves and your sister for fighting so hard.
    May God's peace and love be with you all.

sorry to hear about your
    sorry to hear about your sister. She was lucky to have you she is at peace and I hope you find it too.
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    carkris said:

sorry to hear about your
    sorry to hear about your sister. She was lucky to have you she is at peace and I hope you find it too.

I am so sorry for your loss.
    I am so sorry for your loss. Praying that you find peace and strength.

Hugs, Angie
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

So sorry

Peace,
    Cindy

So sorry to read that your
    So sorry to read that your sister passed away. My sympathy to you and your family
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    trabrat said:

God Bless you too as you
    God Bless you too as you were the kind of sister that everyone hopes for! My sympathy again for your loss!
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

I am sending my condolences
    I am sending my condolences to you too for the loss of your sister. So very sorry

Hugs, Debby
  • Wolfi
    Wolfi Member Posts: 425
    Options
    trabrat said:

I'm sorry
    I'm sorry for the loss of your sister.

Take care of yourself.
    Wolfi
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    Megan M said:

So sorry to read that your
    So sorry to read that your sister passed away. My sympathy to you and your family

Sorry for your loss
    Your sister ill be with yo forever. She is at peace and will be your angel watching for you.
    With deepest sympathy,
    New Flower
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

Sorry for your loss
    Your sister ill be with yo forever. She is at peace and will be your angel watching for you.
    With deepest sympathy,
    New Flower

I'm so sorry for the loss of
    I'm so sorry for the loss of your sister. My deepest sympathy...