The love of my life just died

Options
1235»

Comments

• pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
    Options

What do I say?
    I am so sorry to hear this news. I just have no words. You will of course be in my thoughts every day and I wish you strength and peace. Please keep in touch...life really is not fair is it? With love.

I know there is nothing any
    I know there is nothing any of us can say to take away your pain, but I too am so very sorry for your loss. {{{{{{{{{{{Hugs to you}}}}}}}}}}}
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    T2G
    I am so sorry to hear of your loss! I can only imagine how devistated you must feel right now.
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and may you find peace & love in the memories of your loved one.
    Please check in and let us know how you're doing as soon as you are able. We are here for you and will help you every step of the way.
    S/Y/L,
    Cat
  • e_hope
    e_hope Member Posts: 370
    Options
    My deepest sympathy
    OMG... i am so sorry for your loss... my deepest sympathy to you and your family.. i will keep you in my thoughts
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    cruf said:

So Sorry!
    I am so sorry to hear of your loss! My thoughts and prayers are with you. HUGS!!!!!!! Cathy

My deepest sympathy during
    My deepest sympathy during this time.
  • AmandaMarie29
    AmandaMarie29 Member Posts: 55
    Options
    I am so very, very sorry.
    I am so very, very sorry. My heart goes out to you...you will be in my prayers.

Mandi
  • Octavia7
    Octavia7 Member Posts: 7
    Options
    May the love of God, family
    May the love of God, family and friends sustain your heart and soul during this time. I pray that you continue to gain strength each day. You will be in my prayers.
  • karen0423
    karen0423 Member Posts: 67
    Options
    I am so sorry
    My thoughts and prayers are with you during this very sad time. Karen
  • karen0423
    karen0423 Member Posts: 67
    Options
    I am so sorry
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Oh Sweet Sister! I am
    Oh Sweet Sister! I am stunned and shocked, and wish I had the right words to help you through such a heartbreaking turn of events. Of course the prayers, comforting thoughts and hugs of all of your sisters here on the boards surround you. It is at these times that I wish we all lived closer to one another so that we could give actual hugs, and cry and comfort each other.

I wish you peace; just know that you have many with you to help you grieve and give you whatever you need to sustain you. I am so terribly sorry for this loss.

Hugs,
    Claudia

I am so sorry. My deepest
    I am so sorry. My deepest sympathy to you and your family.
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

I am so very, very sorry.
    I am so very, very sorry. My heart goes out to you...you will be in my prayers.

Mandi

Praying that you realize how
    Praying that you realize how many of us care about you. You are in my prayers!

Leeza
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    laurissa said:

Dear tat2
    Thinking and praying for you through this sad time.

Praying that you are getting
    Praying that you are getting thru this very sad time. Let us know how you are doing when you feel you can.

HUGS!
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    karen0423 said:

I am so sorry

condolence
    I am very sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Margo
  • dmc_emmy
    dmc_emmy Member Posts: 549
    Options
    I am so sorry...
    Dear tat2,

I cannot imagine the loss that you are feeling at this time.

I will say a prayer this morning for you and the man you love so dearly. I hope it brings you comfort to know that he will continue to pray and stand by you, until you can be with him once again.

dmc
  • roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry.
    I was away for 9 days and did not have access to the internet so I just saw your message. My sister also lost her love of over 40 years and I thought she would lose her will to live. He died suddenly of heart failure. She has been in love with him since she was 17. She surprized all of us by joining a support group for people grieving the loss of a loved one. She found it through her church. It has really helped her. She said that after the funeral, her life felt empty and the group helped her to get back to her life. It is not the same, and she misses him every day but she has purpose again. Like us, she has serious health issues and has learned the emotional skills she needs to live the best life she can without her loved one.

Please don't give up on your life. I know your husband is still watching over you and wants you to continue living. PLEASE find a support group.

Roseann
  • ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181
    Options
    My Prayers are with you.
    I am sorry for your loss.My Prayers are with you.
  • tat2granny
    tat2granny Member Posts: 77
    Options
    ppurdin said:

My Prayers are with you.
    I am sorry for your loss.My Prayers are with you.

getting better
    Once again I thank all of you ladies that took time out of your lives to send me your thoughts and love. It really does help knowing I can always find a kind word from you. Now another thing that I have to deal with. I had my first chemo 2 weeks ago,(I go biweekly), so tonight when I was in the shower, I had handfuls of hair! When my daughter got home from work, I had her to give me "The Buzz Cut" Couldn't help it, had to cry a few tears. What a surprise, that's not like me. I thought it really wouldn't matter that much! But the tears came anyway before I could stop them. So I will spend the next months wearing stylish hats and scarves I guess. After all I have lost in the past two weeks, you'd think hair would be the last thing that would bring me to tears. But it will grow back and I'll be on here telling new gals that the loss of hair is nothing compared to fighting the Beast and winning. Again thanks to you all for all the help you have given me. May be a few days before I post again,, chemo tomorrow.
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options

getting better
    Once again I thank all of you ladies that took time out of your lives to send me your thoughts and love. It really does help knowing I can always find a kind word from you. Now another thing that I have to deal with. I had my first chemo 2 weeks ago,(I go biweekly), so tonight when I was in the shower, I had handfuls of hair! When my daughter got home from work, I had her to give me "The Buzz Cut" Couldn't help it, had to cry a few tears. What a surprise, that's not like me. I thought it really wouldn't matter that much! But the tears came anyway before I could stop them. So I will spend the next months wearing stylish hats and scarves I guess. After all I have lost in the past two weeks, you'd think hair would be the last thing that would bring me to tears. But it will grow back and I'll be on here telling new gals that the loss of hair is nothing compared to fighting the Beast and winning. Again thanks to you all for all the help you have given me. May be a few days before I post again,, chemo tomorrow.

I feel so bad for you. I
    I feel so bad for you. I just don't know what to say. Just know that we are all praying for you and sending you strength to get thru this horrible time in your life. I pray that you get thru chemo with little or no side effects. Keep posting and let us all know how you are doing.

Hugs, Debby