The love of my life just died

Options

Comments

• padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    Options
    I am so sorry....
    I know that words will not make your pain go away, but please know that you have my heartfelt sympathy and I pray you have the strength to get through this. You are in my thoughts and prayers today and always.
    Hugs - Pat
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    I am so very sorry to hear
    I am so very sorry to hear about your loss... please know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

♥ & hugs,
    ~T
  • jackiejhm
    jackiejhm Member Posts: 169
    Options
    prayers
    I am so deeply sorry to hear of your most tragic loss. Please know you are in my heart and in my prayers. I know I speak for many of us that wish you the strength and the peace to go on.
  • teresa41
    teresa41 Member Posts: 471
    Options
    jackiejhm said:

prayers
    I am so deeply sorry to hear of your most tragic loss. Please know you are in my heart and in my prayers. I know I speak for many of us that wish you the strength and the peace to go on.

sorry
    so sorry for your loss!

teresa
  • rrogers34
    rrogers34 Member Posts: 135
    Options
    No Words
    There are no words to express what you must be going through. I am so sorry. I pray that God will comfort you and lift you up in this time. You are never alone, God is always with you and we are here for you as well. My heart breaks for you. I wish I had some great words of comfort, but I cannot imagine what you are going through. I know God is awsome and in our darkest hour he can show us peace and love that is unexplainable. Prayers and Hugs!

God Bless and Keep you in his loving care.
    Becky
  • pdv
    pdv Member Posts: 56
    Options
    My Heart is Breaking for You
    My heart is breaking for you at this moment. I am so sorry and I know words can't replace what you've lost. Know you are in my most fervent prayers.

Pat
  • Sharon_D
    Sharon_D Member Posts: 55
    Options
    pdv said:

My heart is breaking for you at this moment. I am so sorry and I know words can't replace what you've lost. Know you are in my most fervent prayers.

Pat

So Sorry
    I'm praying that God will give you peace and comfort that only He can give.

Hugs, Sharon
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    Prayers
    Prayers and my deepest sympathy......God bless you in this time of sorrow.....may it bring you some small comfort to know that others TRULY do care......even though we've never met...
    Peace be with you.....
    Nancy
  • dyaneb123
    dyaneb123 Member Posts: 950
    Options
    MAJW said:

Prayers
    Prayers and my deepest sympathy......God bless you in this time of sorrow.....may it bring you some small comfort to know that others TRULY do care......even though we've never met...
    Peace be with you.....
    Nancy

So so sorry to hear this. We
    So so sorry to hear this. We are with you in spirit.
    Dee
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    pdv said:

Pat

My sympathy to you
    I don't know what I would do if something happened to my husband. My heart is crying for you. I am so, so sorry! Praying that you find peace and comfort!

Lex♥
  • Gloria09
    Gloria09 Member Posts: 190
    Options
    Tat
    My thoughts and prayers are with you. Our shoulders are strong and here for you anytime! Take care of yourself! ((( HUGS )))
  • Marlene_K
    Marlene_K Member Posts: 508
    Options
    Let his soul give you strength!
    I've read many of your posts and you portray strength! I pray that God gives you all the strength you need to get through this very trying time, tat. Let your man's soul give you the power to fight with all you've got. I'm sure it's what he would've wanted you to do. I'm am sooo very sorry for your loss!

Hugs, Mar
  • tambow
    tambow Member Posts: 42
    Options
    My Heart Goes Out to You
    Please accept my condolences for your loss. I will be praying for you.
  • tambow
    tambow Member Posts: 42
    Options
    My Heart Goes Out to You
    Please accept my condolences for your loss. I will be praying for you.
  • jbug
    jbug Member Posts: 285
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss!
    I'm so sorry for your loss! Will keep you in my prayers....

Julie
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    jbug said:

I'm so sorry for your loss!
    I'm so sorry for your loss! Will keep you in my prayers....

Julie

Prayers being sent directly
    Prayers being sent directly to your heart of hearts. I am so sorry for your loss. Your note brought tears to my eyes and helped me appreciate even more the fact that my husband is here to help me with this walk. Please accept my deepest sympathy and a bunch of prayers and cyber hugs.
  • pgrace35
    pgrace35 Member Posts: 122
    Options
    There are no words
    My heart reaches out to you, can't imagine what you are going through with your loss and your situation. My prayers are with you.
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options
    natly15 said:

Prayers being sent directly
    Prayers being sent directly to your heart of hearts. I am so sorry for your loss. Your note brought tears to my eyes and helped me appreciate even more the fact that my husband is here to help me with this walk. Please accept my deepest sympathy and a bunch of prayers and cyber hugs.

Tat, I also had tears
    Tat, I also had tears tonight as I read about losing the love of your life. My heart goes out to you at this tragic sad time. Dear Tat, you have been so encouraging and inspiring and you are a woman of courage and strength. I can't imagine how hard it will be for you during the coming days and months but knowing my losses of loved ones I can tell you, it will get better and you will have comfort and strength when you need it. You will smile again and you will feel his love, thoughts, memories and touches during the difficult times. May God ease your heart as we lift you up to His Throne. And may you find peace and comfort. Much love and prayers for you.
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    GayleMc said:

I am so, so, sorry to hear
    I am so, so, sorry to hear this sad news. Please know how many people care and are thinking and praying for you and yours. Sincerely, Gayle

My prayers are with you! My
    My prayers are with you! My deepest sympathy to you!

Hugs, Megan
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear of
    I am so sorry to hear of your loss. He sounds like a wonderful man. I am happy that you met the love of you life and that he was devoted to you during this difficult time in your life. May the memories you have in your heart be of comfort to you dear sister.
    BL