The love of my life just died

Options

Comments

• aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    Oh, dear
    Both of you are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so sorry you have to deal with such an enormous loss at this time.

Victoria
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Options
    tat2granny, you are in my
    tat2granny, you are in my prayers, may your loved one be lifted into heaven and at complete peace. Remember he is with you always now, he isn't just following you to look good feel better, he is holding you, looking over you and standing beside you the rest of the way through your fight, whenever you need him, he is one of your angels now. May God bless you and keep you and help you through this trying time.
    Hugs,
    Kari
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

I can only say that I am so,
    I can only say that I am so, so sorry. I will keep you in my prayers.
    Stef

My sincerest sympathy to you
    My sincerest sympathy to you and your family. Praying for you!
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options

Thanks
    Thanks to all of you. It really helps knowing I'm not all alone thru this. You ladies have been there for me answering all my questions and I know you will keep me in your prayers in the next few days. I will post again in a few days. Love to you all.

Heartfelt sympathy...
    I cannot hardly even imagine your shock and grief. Am so very, very sorry for the sudden loss of your beloved husband.

Kind regards, Susan
  • mariam_11_09
    mariam_11_09 Member Posts: 691
    Options
    I offer my condolences. I
    I offer my condolences. I am so sorry to hear of your loss, a difficult one even when times are easier. You do have the strength and courage to see this through, we are hear to remind you of this. One day at a time. May God bless you. Take care and much love to you.
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    survives said:

Prayers on the way
    May God and his Angels wrap you gently in their arms and hold you up during this most trying of times.

So sorry
    Sending you prayers and strength to get thru this unexpected and horrible time.

I am deeply sorry for your loss.

Hugs, Leeza
  • terri805
    terri805 Member Posts: 122
    Options

I offer my condolences. I
    I offer my condolences. I am so sorry to hear of your loss, a difficult one even when times are easier. You do have the strength and courage to see this through, we are hear to remind you of this. One day at a time. May God bless you. Take care and much love to you.

so sorry
    I am so very sorry to hear of your great loss. I can't even begin to imagine how devastated you must be. May God comfort you and carry you through this horrible tragedy in your life. Peace be with you dear. I will keep you in my prayers. Hugs, Terri
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    terri805 said:

so sorry
    I am so very sorry to hear of your great loss. I can't even begin to imagine how devastated you must be. May God comfort you and carry you through this horrible tragedy in your life. Peace be with you dear. I will keep you in my prayers. Hugs, Terri

Sorry for your loss
    will keep your and your husband in my prayers and thinking of you tonight.
    With greatest sympathy,
    New Flower
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    So
    sorry for that.I can't imagine how you must be feeling.
    God is here for you.Your sisters are too.
    Saying a prayer,
    Patty
  • dash4
    dash4 Member Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    my deepest deepest sympathy..
    Oh my, I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my husband 9/25, I understand the depth of your loss. If I can ever help in any way, please ask. I know how heavy your heart is and how deep your sorrow. May you find peace and comfort in the days ahead. Keeping you in my prayers...
  • Youcandothis
    Youcandothis Member Posts: 79
    Options
    Words fail.
    We are all

Words fail.
    We are all holding your hands through the days to come. Bless you in this time of trial.
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    I AM SO SORRY!
    Oh Tat I am at a loss of word or wisdom to comfort you, I am so very sorry that this has happened to you and the man you held so dear. I cannot even imagine, my heart just aches for you! Please know that you will be lifted in prayer. I know it is nowhere near the same but we will be here for you so please come as often as you need too, again my deepest condolences and prayers going out to you!

RE
  • Wolfi
    Wolfi Member Posts: 425
    Options
    I'm sorry
    I hope at some point you find comfort in knowing he was thinking of you at the time it happened.

Take care of yourself.
  • Sher43009
    Sher43009 Member Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Wolfi said:

I'm sorry
    I hope at some point you find comfort in knowing he was thinking of you at the time it happened.

Take care of yourself.

Words fail me now. Please
    Words fail me now. Please know I am so, so sorry you have to go through this.
    My prayers and thoughts are with you.
    Sher
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Options
    Dear tat2
    Thinking and praying for you through this sad time.
  • canoegirl
    canoegirl Member Posts: 169
    Options
    So sorry to hear of your
    So sorry to hear of your loss, especially at this time. You are in my prayers.
    Marcy
  • pattimc
    pattimc Member Posts: 431
    Options
    Sincere condolences
    May God bless you and keep you in the coming days. May you find peace in the memories and remember you are never alone.
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Tat, I just saw this post
    Tat, I just saw this post and want to say I am so sorry!! This is just heartbreaking news and I'm sending strength your way. I am at a loss for words. I'll definately add you to my thoughts. Take care!!
  • tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Tat, I just saw this post
    Tat, I just saw this post and want to say I am so sorry!! This is just heartbreaking news and I'm sending strength your way. I am at a loss for words. I'll definately add you to my thoughts. Take care!!

I am so sorry
    Tat ... I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how you must feel now ... but know that the love of your life is still watching over you and taking care of you. He will be with you always ... every step of the way.

love,
    Teena
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    chenheart said:

Oh Sweet Sister! I am
    Oh Sweet Sister! I am stunned and shocked, and wish I had the right words to help you through such a heartbreaking turn of events. Of course the prayers, comforting thoughts and hugs of all of your sisters here on the boards surround you. It is at these times that I wish we all lived closer to one another so that we could give actual hugs, and cry and comfort each other.

I wish you peace; just know that you have many with you to help you grieve and give you whatever you need to sustain you. I am so terribly sorry for this loss.

Hugs,
    Claudia

Praying for you!
    My thoughts and prayers are for you! I extend my sympathy to you in this very sad time.