I am so happy! I am Dancing with NED! I can't stop smiling!

Options
13»

Comments

• Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    Wolfi said:

Cool!
    Great news! I'm glad to hear you are still dancing with NED.

It made me smile to read that you and your husband were smiling so much.

Thank you!
    Thank you everyone! You have made my day by reading all of your congrats! We are still smiling! Leaving now for hubby's sister's for another celebration! Just want you to know how much you all mean to me and how you all have helped me so much! Have a wonderful day!

Love, Sue :)
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Sue - Just popped in and
    Sue - Just popped in and read about your good news. Had to chime in with congratulations! xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, Sue!!!!
    Congratulations, Sue!!!! This is just what I wanted you to share with us. Wishing you many, many, many more years of dancing the night away!!
  • Ritzy
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Congratulations, Sue!!!!
    Congratulations, Sue!!!! This is just what I wanted you to share with us. Wishing you many, many, many more years of dancing the night away!!

Thank you so much! I did
    Thank you so much! I did have a wonderful weekend. My face hurts from smiling too much. I pray that each of you get the good news that I got and that you smile until your face hurts too! It is worth it!

Love, Sue :)
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Options
    Congratulations Sue.
    I hope to be where you are soon.
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Sunrae said:

Hi Happy Sue, So great to
    Hi Happy Sue, So great to hear the good news about you and Stef. I've been in a funk since my surgery has been postponed because of heart issues but I want to dance so much and tickled that you're having your turn. You encouraged me so much with your news and I hope the celebration goes on for a long time. I haven't enjoyed shopping lately but now I know that will happen for me too. What I'm seeing right now is a long congo line behind you and NED, and all these wonderful ladies are in line right behind you and Stef, and miracle of miracles, we're all in step. (Considering your mesmerizing tail is going crazy and we can hardly see what your feet are doing.) Much love and hugs coming your way. CELEBRATE, COM'ON!

I am sorry Sunrae
    So sorry about your surgery being postponed Sunrae! I am sending you big hugs and prayers! Keep us updated on you!
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    Sunrae said:

Hi Happy Sue, So great to
    Hi Happy Sue, So great to hear the good news about you and Stef. I've been in a funk since my surgery has been postponed because of heart issues but I want to dance so much and tickled that you're having your turn. You encouraged me so much with your news and I hope the celebration goes on for a long time. I haven't enjoyed shopping lately but now I know that will happen for me too. What I'm seeing right now is a long congo line behind you and NED, and all these wonderful ladies are in line right behind you and Stef, and miracle of miracles, we're all in step. (Considering your mesmerizing tail is going crazy and we can hardly see what your feet are doing.) Much love and hugs coming your way. CELEBRATE, COM'ON!

Sunrae
    Hope you get out of your funk soon Sunrae. Although you have every reason to feel that way. Praying that everything gets better for you!

♥ Megan
  • Ritzy
    Options
    laurissa said:

Congratulations Sue.
    I hope to be where you are soon.

Thanks Laurissa! You will
    Thanks Laurissa! You will be dancing with NED in no time! So, get your dancing shoes and your best dress already to go! I have already ordered the cake and ice cream to help you celebrate. Stef will come up with a proper song for you. She is good at that! Hang in there! We are all cheering for you!

Sue :)
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    Sue
    I'm sorry I'm so late, but wanted to say YAY!!! Thank you for sharing your awesome news with us! It truly gives those of us behind you hope & encouragement. I'm so very happy for you! You have already given us the best gift possible-your report of NED!
    ♥ Cathy