I am so happy! I am Dancing with NED! I can't stop smiling!

Comments

• natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941

yesssss!
    wooo hooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations! keep smiling, keep dancing and revel in this good news. :))

Doing a happy dance for you.
    Doing a happy dance for you. It is so wonderful to hear your good news. It brightens my day and gives me such hope. Celebrate the good time!!
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Awesome news Sue, keep on a
    Awesome news Sue, keep on a dancin' and hope to be dancin' along side you some day!
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    That is wonderful news... so
    That is wonderful news... so happy your taking your long awaited dance with NED... he is a wonderful partner isn't he... You go girl!

Hugs,
    ~T
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188

Awesome news Sue, keep on a dancin' and hope to be dancin' along side you some day!

Congratulations!
    It's going to ba an awesome year! Well deserved after all that hard work! Pammy
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    taleena said:

That is wonderful news... so
    That is wonderful news... so happy your taking your long awaited dance with NED... he is a wonderful partner isn't he... You go girl!

Hugs,
    ~T

Happy for you Sue!
    Terrific news! You should be happy! Have a great weekend celebrating the good news Sue!

Hugs, Diane
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    natly15 said:

Doing a happy dance for you.
    Doing a happy dance for you. It is so wonderful to hear your good news. It brightens my day and gives me such hope. Celebrate the good time!!

I am happy dancing for you
    I am happy dancing for you Sue! Such wonderful news! Enjoy your weekend big now!

Hugs!
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Crongratulations! I'm
    Crongratulations! I'm smiling so much for you, my cheeks hurt!
    Sue
  • Skeezie
    Skeezie Member Posts: 586 Member
    DianeBC said:

Happy for you Sue!
    Terrific news! You should be happy! Have a great weekend celebrating the good news Sue!

Hugs, Diane

YES!
    Congrats! I know the feeling of you and your hubby sitting there with big smiles and not able to stop. What a relief. Enjoy, enjoy!

Hugs, Judy :-)
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    sbmly53 said:

Crongratulations! I'm
    Crongratulations! I'm smiling so much for you, my cheeks hurt!
    Sue

Congrats Sue!
    I smile just reading your post! You are so happy, as you should be! Hope your husband didn't crack your ribs. LOL You two celebrate and enjoy your good news!

Big hugs, Angie
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member

Terrific news! Congrats on
    Terrific news! Congrats on dancing with NED!
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Dear Sue, you did send us a
    Dear Sue, you did send us a gift. The gift of you being with NED. Who could ever want more from a friend than that. The news that you show No Evidence of Disease and are about to begin your dance is all the gift I could ask for. And my sharing it with my sisters both today and always is the bestest present ever. Glad you had the wonderful lunch and shopping and being with your hubby and smiling so big that people saw your happiness. Hooray for it all. I hope that your dance lasts a lifetime.
    Stef
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    That's awesome Sue! Soooo happy for you!
    And it's gift enough for us that you are dancing with NED!
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    aztec45 said:

Ritzy
    Congrats on your great news!!! You have a very good reason to shake that tail. I hope you and your hubby (and NED) have a wonderful time celebrating. Have NED reserve some time for me in July.

Congrats!!!

P

Congrats Sue on such great
    Congrats Sue on such great news! I understand how nervous you were. But, you got the best results! Celebrate this weekend your dance with NED!

Your happiness is so obvious as it should be!

Hugs, Leeza
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    chipoo said:

Congratulations!
    That is wonderful news for you. It is so nice to hear such great news. It really brings up everyones spirits. Thank you so much for sharing. So happy for you!
    Marjorie

Celebrate!
    Congrats Sue! Love to read good news on here! So very, very happy for you!

KYLEZ ♥
  • ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
    Good news
    That is great news.Its wonderful to hear that.
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Sher43009 said:

Way to go! So thrilled for
    Way to go! So thrilled for you! Celebrate for a week!
    Sher

Dancing!
    I'm dancing for you Sue! So very happy for you that you got this great news!

Enjoy your celebratory weekend as you deserve it!
  • Whoknowz
    Whoknowz Member Posts: 82
    Congrats
    And keep on dancin'!
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Whoknowz said:

Congrats
    And keep on dancin'!

Hi Happy Sue, So great to
    Hi Happy Sue, So great to hear the good news about you and Stef. I've been in a funk since my surgery has been postponed because of heart issues but I want to dance so much and tickled that you're having your turn. You encouraged me so much with your news and I hope the celebration goes on for a long time. I haven't enjoyed shopping lately but now I know that will happen for me too. What I'm seeing right now is a long congo line behind you and NED, and all these wonderful ladies are in line right behind you and Stef, and miracle of miracles, we're all in step. (Considering your mesmerizing tail is going crazy and we can hardly see what your feet are doing.) Much love and hugs coming your way. CELEBRATE, COM'ON!
  • Wolfi
    Wolfi Member Posts: 425
    Cool!
    Great news! I'm glad to hear you are still dancing with NED.

It made me smile to read that you and your husband were smiling so much.
  • Sharon40
    Sharon40 Member Posts: 93
    congrats
    Congrats to you AND your family! Enjoy the celebration and I know your family is so HAPPY as well!