I am so happy! I am Dancing with NED! I can't stop smiling!

Options
Ritzy
Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I am ok! The mammo and the ultrasound showed nothing except what should be there! I almost fainted I was so happy! I think my hubby cracked a few ribs he hugged me so hard! lol But, it was worth it! What a relief to have that done! Whew! I had myself so upset and worried that I was almost sick. Why do we do that? Don't answer as I know. We all dread these tests as we have already been thru so much and do NOT want to go thru it ever again. I just can't believe that they were clean! I was so scared, but, for nothing, thank God.

Stef, I am so happy that yours was good too! I prayed really hard for you! We both have so much to celebrate!

And about the shopping? Well, let me just say that we had a great time! Hubby took me to a really cute restaurant for an early lunch and we just couldn't get the smiles off of our faces. Everyone kept commenting on how happy we were. lol And, we are. I not only bought a few things for myself, but, also bought presents for our family. Nothing big, just something to thank them for their support. If I could send all of you gifts, I would. With all of your prayers and support, you got me thru this! I love all of you and thank you so much! I will put each and everyone of you in my prayers to always get the good news that I got today! After all, you are all my sisters!

Love, Sue :)

Comments

• mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    You go, girl!
    Congrats! I'm thrilled for you! I hope you take that celebration and happiness into the weekend and beyond!!

Mimi
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    So happy for you. Keep the
    So happy for you. Keep the tail spinning! Your cat picture cracks me up but makes me dizzy.
  • Ritzy
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

So happy for you. Keep the
    So happy for you. Keep the tail spinning! Your cat picture cracks me up but makes me dizzy.

Thanks!
    Thanks Mimi! We are going out tomorrow night to celebrate even more! Then on Sunday, we are getting together at my hubby's sister's house to party for me! And, I don't have to bring anything, just me! Looking forward to all of us being together to celebrate this great news! I am so happy!

Thanks Marcia! My tail will NEVER stop now! It is so wound up from the good news that it will spin forever and faster than ever. So, hold on! lol

Love, Sue :)
  • Marlene_K
    Marlene_K Member Posts: 508
    Options
    I'm so happy for you!
    I can't tell you how much your excitement is expressed in this post, Sue! I am thrilled beyond belief for you. I just want to hug you and share tears of happiness because I can just imagine how it must feel. There's no need to tell you to have a good weekend because something tells me you're gonna have the weekend of your life! Enjoy & party hardy... you deserve it!

Hugs, Mar
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    Options
    great news!
    I am so very happy for you!
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    YEAH!
    Being able to hear NED is in your house is the best present and you just gave it to us all. So extremely happy for you, bet you two still can't wipe that smile off of your faces!

Hugs,

RE
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    RE said:

YEAH!
    Being able to hear NED is in your house is the best present and you just gave it to us all. So extremely happy for you, bet you two still can't wipe that smile off of your faces!

Hugs,

RE

So happy for you Sue!
    I can just see you smiling! Congrats on NED! You two keep on smiling cause NED will be

with you a very long time! Like Forever!

Glad you had such a great day! Have a great weekend celebrating too!
  • Sher43009
    Sher43009 Member Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Alexis F said:

So happy for you Sue!
    I can just see you smiling! Congrats on NED! You two keep on smiling cause NED will be

with you a very long time! Like Forever!

Glad you had such a great day! Have a great weekend celebrating too!

Way to go! So thrilled for
    Way to go! So thrilled for you! Celebrate for a week!
    Sher
  • chipoo
    chipoo Member Posts: 32
    Options
    Congratulations!
    That is wonderful news for you. It is so nice to hear such great news. It really brings up everyones spirits. Thank you so much for sharing. So happy for you!
    Marjorie
  • Ritzy
    Options
    chipoo said:

Congratulations!
    That is wonderful news for you. It is so nice to hear such great news. It really brings up everyones spirits. Thank you so much for sharing. So happy for you!
    Marjorie

It makes me even happier, if
    It makes me even happier, if that is possible, if I lifted anyone's spirit like you wrote chipoo! Thank you!

A still elated Sue! :)
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Spinning with Joy!
    Just like that mesmerizing tail!

You just sent us all a gift by sharing your wonderful news - there is nothing more we desire.

Enjoy your dance with NED and all of the rest of the celebrations you so richly deserve!

Cindy
  • jbug
    jbug Member Posts: 285
    Options
    Congrats Sue...that is such
    Congrats Sue...that is such awesome news!
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Options
    Ritzy
    Congrats on your great news!!! You have a very good reason to shake that tail. I hope you and your hubby (and NED) have a wonderful time celebrating. Have NED reserve some time for me in July.

Congrats!!!

P
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    more than OK
    that is great news! Celebrate like you mean it!
    Cat
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Dance, dance, dance!!!!!!
    You absolutely DID give us a gift~ your good news coupled with your description of the day spent with your husband was all any of us needed! We couldn't be happier for you!
    Have a great weekend~ as if I needed to tell you that! LOL

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Celebrate
    More good test results to celebrate! You and your hubby have a great weekend, Sue--let the party go on. Thanks for sharing your news.
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Celebrate
    More good test results to celebrate! You and your hubby have a great weekend, Sue--let the party go on. Thanks for sharing your news.

Congratulations!
    I am so happy for you Sue! Have a great weekend now!

Hugs, Megan

I love your swinging tail cat too!
  • Maize
    Maize Member Posts: 76
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
    I am so happy for you!
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Maize said:

Congratulations!!!
    I am so happy for you!

Congrats! That is great
    Congrats! That is great news! Happy for you!

HUGS
  • Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823
    Options
    yesssss!
    wooo hooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations! keep smiling, keep dancing and revel in this good news. :))