♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ FACEBOOK ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Options

Comments

• survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Eil4186 said:

I'm on FB. It's fun! I am
    I'm on FB. It's fun! I am addicted to a couple of the games; Bejeweled and Farmville. It's a great way to stay in touch w/friends and reconnect w/old ones.

It is great that you are all
    It is great that you are all enjoying facebook! It can be fun!

Hugs!
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Alexis F said:

Money?
    Do we make any money if we farm? I might be interested in joining if we do. haha

Lex♥

LOL at making money if we
    LOL at making money if we farm? Wait, do we? I might join and play if we do. LOL

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options

hi jeanne
    Hi Jeanne I thought I did ... I will try again xoxoxo

Lisa ♥
    Gotcha!</♥</font>

Love, Jeanne ♥</♥</font>
  • Jeanne D
    Options

please pm me to add on facebook xxxoooo
    xxxxooo lisa

I did! ♥
    Love, Jeanne ♥</♥</font>
  • LadyParvati
    LadyParvati Member Posts: 328
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

I did! ♥
    Love, Jeanne ♥</♥</font>

Me, too!
    I did too!

Sandy
  • Lynda53
    Lynda53 Member Posts: 210
    Options
    jeanne let me/us know when you have fb
    The birthday thing is whatever you say it is. I am off and on but I do play the games and have sen lots of people I went to hs with that I have not seen in 30+ years,and we are all local.

Peace
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    Options
    tallmama2 said:

facebook
    Tried finding you, couldn't! Would be great to have some breast people to talk to!!ha!!
    Pamela H.

I actually just changed my picture to EMINEM!
    because my son says my new hair makes me look just like him! I think he's right!!!
  • Jeanne D
    Options
    Lynda53 said:

jeanne let me/us know when you have fb
    The birthday thing is whatever you say it is. I am off and on but I do play the games and have sen lots of people I went to hs with that I have not seen in 30+ years,and we are all local.

Peace

Hi Lynda ♥
    I am on Facebook now! And, I am addicted to it now too! LOL I am playing Farmville and it is driving me nuts...a good nuts...but, nuts. Or, should I say MORE nuts. LOL It really is fun. Do you play it? We can be neighbors! My name on there is Jeanne On Here. So, add me as a friend if you want!

I am wanting a house in Farmville, but, they are so expensive. I wonder if anyone else has one yet. hmmmmmmmmmm LOL

Love, Jeanne ♥</♥</font>
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Hi Lynda ♥
    I am on Facebook now! And, I am addicted to it now too! LOL I am playing Farmville and it is driving me nuts...a good nuts...but, nuts. Or, should I say MORE nuts. LOL It really is fun. Do you play it? We can be neighbors! My name on there is Jeanne On Here. So, add me as a friend if you want!

I am wanting a house in Farmville, but, they are so expensive. I wonder if anyone else has one yet. hmmmmmmmmmm LOL

Love, Jeanne ♥</♥</font>

I just started a cafe--dont
    I just started a cafe--dont have a clue what I'm doing. couldnt resist after getting requests that I couldnt accommodate. is this really fun?
  • jk1952
    jk1952 Member Posts: 613
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Hi Lynda ♥

Love, Jeanne ♥</♥</font>

Jeanne, take a look at your

Jeanne, take a look at your neighbors, like Cindy, Susan, and Jackie. Some of them have two or three houses with hundreds of thousands coins left in their bank! It doesn't seem like you could ever get there at the beginning. I remember how great it felt when I bought my first cottage!

I've always been the 'Amish' farmer with no electricity, tractors or plows, only the simple life. Horses have been my big thing, and I was sorry I didn't have enough money to buy a Clydesdale.

Joyce
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Loving it! ♥
    I have to confess, I am loving FB. I am still pretty much lost on Farmville, but, thanks to my friends on there, I am starting to understand it much better. Fertilizing my crops, giving me animals, gifting me trees...it is fun! I also love the hearts! Every time I get one, my heart smiles! Thanks to all that have added me and I hope to see more of you on there as my friends!

Love, Jeanne ♥</♥</font>

P.S. Just incase, is there a Farmville rehab?

I have a girlfriend that is
    I have a girlfriend that is addicted to Farmville. She is on there all of the time. So, you better watch out! LOL

Angie
  • lanie940
    lanie940 Member Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    natly15 said:

I just started a cafe--dont
    I just started a cafe--dont have a clue what I'm doing. couldnt resist after getting requests that I couldnt accommodate. is this really fun?

I'll be a neighbor in the
    I'll be a neighbor in the Cafe if yoy like.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    I have to admit, I just
    I have to admit, I just don't "get" FB! Yes, I am a member, but whenever I go there, I don't really know what I am doing there or why! So, I check in once every few weeks ( if I actually remember to) and then am overwhelmed by the things requested of me, or sent to me! I have never sent anything back to anyone, and the once or twice that I have thought about those quizzes, I click on them to see if my personality is really like Scarlett O'Hara's or Twiggy's...I change my mind about doing it. And I don't have any aps, etc.
    The other thing I don't "get" is, if I am friends with someone, and that someone posts about what they ate, or where they went, a zillion people ( most of whom I of course DON'T know!) respond to that too. It reminds me of reading someone else's mail, or sitting too close to another party in a restaurant, and hearing what they are talking about! I just got a request to be friends with someone who is a neighbor of my sister in Washington! I say...huh??? Why? I don't know you!

Bottom line, I guess I don't want to! I already send emails from Yahoo, participate in the Boards/chat on CSN, belong to a Women's mystery readers's book club in town, and write actual letters on paper and speak on the phone to my friends. And, I am also part of an online alumni group from the "military brats" High School I went to in Germany...so I would say my bases are pretty well covered! LOL

Just so you all know...if I don't respond to any of you on FB, it isn't cuz I don't love you; I don't even respond to the "what color bra are you wearing" when my nieces and sisters send me those games!

Fuddy-duddily yours!
    Chen♥
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

I have to admit, I just
    I have to admit, I just don't "get" FB! Yes, I am a member, but whenever I go there, I don't really know what I am doing there or why! So, I check in once every few weeks ( if I actually remember to) and then am overwhelmed by the things requested of me, or sent to me! I have never sent anything back to anyone, and the once or twice that I have thought about those quizzes, I click on them to see if my personality is really like Scarlett O'Hara's or Twiggy's...I change my mind about doing it. And I don't have any aps, etc.
    The other thing I don't "get" is, if I am friends with someone, and that someone posts about what they ate, or where they went, a zillion people ( most of whom I of course DON'T know!) respond to that too. It reminds me of reading someone else's mail, or sitting too close to another party in a restaurant, and hearing what they are talking about! I just got a request to be friends with someone who is a neighbor of my sister in Washington! I say...huh??? Why? I don't know you!

Bottom line, I guess I don't want to! I already send emails from Yahoo, participate in the Boards/chat on CSN, belong to a Women's mystery readers's book club in town, and write actual letters on paper and speak on the phone to my friends. And, I am also part of an online alumni group from the "military brats" High School I went to in Germany...so I would say my bases are pretty well covered! LOL

Just so you all know...if I don't respond to any of you on FB, it isn't cuz I don't love you; I don't even respond to the "what color bra are you wearing" when my nieces and sisters send me those games!

Fuddy-duddily yours!
    Chen♥

LOL, Chen
    I actually feel much as you do. Although I do like Facebook as a means to keep up with some old friends that I otherwise wouldn't really call or visit. I don't post a lot of status updates and I never play the games. There are just too many! I really do need to clean up my page now that I am friends with a few sisters from this site though. I'm going to try to be better about getting on there. One thing that bothers me is all the clutter on the site! I like things neat and orderly.

BTW, there was a huge discussion about the "what color bra are you wearing" thing on the YSC discussion group. Some people did not like it at all. I'm so out of it I didn't even realize what was going on until someone posted about it.

Mimi
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

I get cake anyway because
    I get cake anyway because I'm the one who makes the cake! If I use another date do I get two cakes? Maybe I can use three dates. The only time we get cake is for birthdays. Maybe I'll have a birthday a month!

Ofcourse, if you make your
    Ofcourse, if you make your own cake, you know it will be delicious and exactly what you want.

Sue :)
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    mimivac said:

LOL, Chen
    I actually feel much as you do. Although I do like Facebook as a means to keep up with some old friends that I otherwise wouldn't really call or visit. I don't post a lot of status updates and I never play the games. There are just too many! I really do need to clean up my page now that I am friends with a few sisters from this site though. I'm going to try to be better about getting on there. One thing that bothers me is all the clutter on the site! I like things neat and orderly.

BTW, there was a huge discussion about the "what color bra are you wearing" thing on the YSC discussion group. Some people did not like it at all. I'm so out of it I didn't even realize what was going on until someone posted about it.

Mimi

Facebook :)
    Facebook is a great site! The games they offer are a riot! Glad to see that all of you

are on there and enjoying it! Don't get hooked now! LMAO

♥ Noel
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Noel said:

Facebook :)
    Facebook is a great site! The games they offer are a riot! Glad to see that all of you

are on there and enjoying it! Don't get hooked now! LMAO

♥ Noel

☻ Memories
    Good ole Facebook! Enjoy!

Kristin ♥
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    Kristin N said:

☻ Memories
    Good ole Facebook! Enjoy!

Kristin ♥

Yesterday on Dr. Phil I saw
    Yesterday on Dr. Phil I saw a woman who was so involved with Facebook (Farmville) that she didn't even take time to feed her children. She was so nervous about being away from home and neglecting her farm, that she was literally shaking. Hope none of us get that involved, but it is fun. Looks like this could be as bad as getting hooked on crack. BEWARE! Hugs, Judy
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

Yesterday on Dr. Phil I saw a woman who was so involved with Facebook (Farmville) that she didn't even take time to feed her children. She was so nervous about being away from home and neglecting her farm, that she was literally shaking. Hope none of us get that involved, but it is fun. Looks like this could be as bad as getting hooked on crack. BEWARE! Hugs, Judy

Some woman really did that?
    Some woman really did that? lol I would say she had other problems, wouldn't you?

It would appear she had mental issues. I hope she gets the help she needs.

I can't stand Dr. Phil anymore. Glad someone still watches him. lol

Angie
  • lanie940
    lanie940 Member Posts: 490 Member
    Options

GEEZ, That's addiction. I
    GEEZ, That's addiction. I will say with CafeWorld or whatever it's called, I time my food I want to sell,LOL Like the night before, I make things that take 12 hours or more, so I can serve them when i check in online the next morning,LOL! I do like Farmville the best though, but I certainly feed my family, and make desserts,etc.