♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ FACEBOOK ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Options

Comments

• Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    Gloria09 said:

Jeanne
    How do you send someone an PM from this page? I see the chat area but I can't figure out how to PM.

I am also on facebook. I
    I am also on facebook. I would love more friends.
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    Aortus said:

Bring it!
    As soon as y'all get signed up and logged on (you have to be logged on to do this), come on down to

http://www.facebook.com/DeluxeYoursTruly

and we can all play Lexulous. Or if you don't want to play Lexulous, you can click on my wife's name and sort through her friends list to hook up with people you know. But whatever you do, DO. NOT. GET. STARTED. FARMING.

Your pal,
    Aortus

Hey Joe, Farming is fun,
    Hey Joe, Farming is fun, fun, fun. Just that I never get anything in the real world done.LOL
    Kathy
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    Jadie said:

Facebook
    Jeanne I just sent you a pm. I have been on Facebook for a while. There are a lot of fun games on it. I have 2 farms and 3 fish tanks and I play Farkle. Yes I'm hooked. Hope to see you there

Hugs
    Jadie<3</p>

Jadie ♥
    Your PM didn't come thru to me. Can you please send me another one? The games sound like fun and I could use some laughs! LOL

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • Jeanne D
    Options
    Gloria09 said:

Jeanne
    How do you send someone an PM from this page? I see the chat area but I can't figure out how to PM.

Hey Gloria ♥ This is how to Private Message
    Click on CSN home at the top left of the page and then look in the middle of the page. In the middle, it says Connect and Communicate. Then it says CSN email. From there just click on one of them and you can send someone a private message. If you need more help, just ask me.

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • Jeanne D
    Options
    Kat11 said:

I am also on facebook. I

Well Kat ♥
    I will be adding you as soon as I can get myself signed up on Facebook. I am having some trouble. LOL Dang sites..grrrrrrrrr

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Options
    Kat11 said:

Hey Joe, Farming is fun,
    Hey Joe, Farming is fun, fun, fun. Just that I never get anything in the real world done.LOL
    Kathy

Fun, fun, fun
    That is precisely the problem, my dear woman. Even when it's not exactly fun, it's still fun! To think I got started just to help Moopy get her farm up and running...
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Aortus said:

Fun, fun, fun
    That is precisely the problem, my dear woman. Even when it's not exactly fun, it's still fun! To think I got started just to help Moopy get her farm up and running...

Ha,ha,ha
    Just to chime in here and not wanting to feel like I wasted my time on FB....I actually got the word out using haybales for BC!! If you look at an arial view of my farm in Farmville it says in pink & white "SAVE THE TATA'S" !!!
    Also, if you visit my Cafe (where the only cooking I do involves a click of my mouse, teehee) I have made a statue with boobies a focal point on the floor!!
    I'm just glad FB is understanding the importance of my mission!
    So, let the games begin....it doesn't hurt when your boss keeps asking you to be a neighbor in all the games! I can get away with it at work (of course as long as my duties are done!)
    Giggle...I'm actually having a blast in spreading the word while playing games! How cool is that?
    See you all there....
    Pammy
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    lanie940 said:

Just sent you an e-mail.

Just sent you an e-mail.

Sent you an email too.
    Sent you an email too. Marcia, you could just put any year for your birthday, couldn't you? Why do they care? I didn't think it mattered putting it down.
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    mimivac said:

I'll PM you
    Although since work blocked facebook, I only do it on my iphone so not very often. But maybe I'll just get back into it. I have a lot of silly pictures that I need to get rid of. I have a lot of people from highschool and earlier friending me, and I don't want them to think I'm a loon. Anyway, once you're in someone's network so you can ask to friend their friends. So if I'm friends with Jeanne and Tash and Judy are also her friends, I can request to be Tash and Judy's friends, too. I'm making my own head spin now.

Mimi

I will see you all there If I can remember
    I will see you all there too! I haven't been there in awhile. I hope I remember my name and password.

Megan
  • LadyParvati
    LadyParvati Member Posts: 328
    Options
    Kat11 said:

I am also on facebook. I

I'll PM you
    my info.

Sandy
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    I'm there.....posting pics is easier....
    I'll pm you with my info...

Will you be my friend?

Hugs, Kathi
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    KathiM said:

I'm there.....posting pics is easier....
    I'll pm you with my info...

Will you be my friend?

Hugs, Kathi

Jeanne
    Jeanne,
    I am friends with many on here on facebook but there are a lot of people with my name so if you are friend with Joe then you can add me as a friend from there.

Margo
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Options
    Hey pink ladies....I love FB
    Hey pink ladies....I love FB and I've been on there for a long time, farming, being a big mafia guru, playing farkle, and scrabble. I don't know how to PM anybody on here and I couldn't find Aortus, I searched Deluxe Yours Truly and got nothing. I'm just me, no special screen name, just my real name, please find me, I would love to have some Pink Sisters as my friends on there....
    "Kari McLaughlin"
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options

Hey pink ladies....I love FB
    Hey pink ladies....I love FB and I've been on there for a long time, farming, being a big mafia guru, playing farkle, and scrabble. I don't know how to PM anybody on here and I couldn't find Aortus, I searched Deluxe Yours Truly and got nothing. I'm just me, no special screen name, just my real name, please find me, I would love to have some Pink Sisters as my friends on there....
    "Kari McLaughlin"

? pink sweater
    Kari are you wearing a pink sweater on FB?
  • pinkkari09
    Options

? pink sweater
    Kari are you wearing a pink sweater on FB?

Yep.....I have hair too :)
    Yep.....I have hair too :) LOL
  • LadyParvati
    LadyParvati Member Posts: 328
    Options

Yep.....I have hair too :)
    Yep.....I have hair too :) LOL

Can't Find You
    I find 7 different Kari McLaughlins, followed by more Kari MiddleName McLaughlins, then by Kari MiddleName McLaughlin-Somethings . . . and no one in a pink sweater! :(

Sandy
  • pinkkari09
    Options

Can't Find You
    I find 7 different Kari McLaughlins, followed by more Kari MiddleName McLaughlins, then by Kari MiddleName McLaughlin-Somethings . . . and no one in a pink sweater! :(

Sandy

Maybe this will
    Maybe this will help.....Kari McLaughlin - Network is Sioux Falls, SD
  • pinkkari09
    Options

Maybe this will
    Maybe this will help.....Kari McLaughlin - Network is Sioux Falls, SD

Shoot....I forgot I have my
    Shoot....I forgot I have my maiden name on there too so my classmates could find me....it's Kari Sutter-McLaughlin
    Sorry :( chemo brain
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

Shoot....I forgot I have my
    Shoot....I forgot I have my maiden name on there too so my classmates could find me....it's Kari Sutter-McLaughlin
    Sorry :( chemo brain

I will see you there!
    I will see you there!

Sue :)

Well, maybe not. I can't remember or find my pw. lol
  • Jeanne D
    Options

I'm on Facebook, too.
    and I just sent all of you PMs describing how to find me (except for Aortus, whom I PMed I'll try to find!)

But I don't play the games--as I explained in my PM, they turned out to be a time suck I can't afford! :(

Sandy

Got them!
    Got your pm's Sandy, Lanie and Diane! I am still trying to get set up on Facebook. It isn't easy. lol

Love, Jeanne ♥</♥</font>