♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ FACEBOOK ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Options

Comments

• mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Jeanne
    I PMed you yesterday, but I don't think it went through. I wrote in "JeanneD" instead of "Jeanne D" I think. Otherwise, I was going to ask you if you already requested to be my friend b/c I got a friend request from someone named Mounire Bouziane. I'm only posting this b/c I'm pretty sure that's not you or anyone else on this site. It's odd how you can sometimes get requests from people you've never heard of.

Edited to add: I just accepted a friend request from Aortus. At least I think it was Aortus. If you're on his list, Jeanne, I'll just request you from there.

Mimi

PS. My name is not Mimi, so you'll get a message from someone with an exotic-sounding name.
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    mimivac said:

Jeanne
    I PMed you yesterday, but I don't think it went through. I wrote in "JeanneD" instead of "Jeanne D" I think. Otherwise, I was going to ask you if you already requested to be my friend b/c I got a friend request from someone named Mounire Bouziane. I'm only posting this b/c I'm pretty sure that's not you or anyone else on this site. It's odd how you can sometimes get requests from people you've never heard of.

Edited to add: I just accepted a friend request from Aortus. At least I think it was Aortus. If you're on his list, Jeanne, I'll just request you from there.

Mimi

PS. My name is not Mimi, so you'll get a message from someone with an exotic-sounding name.

Mimi ♥
    I didn't get your PM. I am trying to register with the name Jeanne something. I haven't got that far yet as it won't let me put what I want. lol You can PM me again sweetie! I am not on anyone's list yet, but, will as soon as I get all signed in. lol This is hard.
  • jk1952
    jk1952 Member Posts: 613
    Options

Shoot....I forgot I have my
    Shoot....I forgot I have my maiden name on there too so my classmates could find me....it's Kari Sutter-McLaughlin
    Sorry :( chemo brain

Kari,
    You can change that by

Kari,

You can change that by clicking on settings on the top right of your screen, after you've signed on, and then just click change under your name. I did the same thing, so I learned from experience.

Joyce
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Mimi ♥
    I didn't get your PM. I am trying to register with the name Jeanne something. I haven't got that far yet as it won't let me put what I want. lol You can PM me again sweetie! I am not on anyone's list yet, but, will as soon as I get all signed in. lol This is hard.

I am not on there. I always
    I am not on there. I always thought it took a lot of time to be on there. Does it? Or, is it kind of like instant messaging on hotmail? Maybe, I should try it.

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • dyaneb123
    dyaneb123 Member Posts: 950
    Options
    susie09 said:

I am not on there. I always thought it took a lot of time to be on there. Does it? Or, is it kind of like instant messaging on hotmail? Maybe, I should try it.

♠♣ Susie ♠♣

Hey guys
    I've just been

Hey guys
    I've just been friending you all from other peoples posts, so if you don't recognize the different photo..it's me in my wig...
    Dee B
  • pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    susie09 said:

♠♣ Susie ♠♣

I love facebook and am
    I love facebook and am addicted to FARMING love it and farkle too :) i am libby wofford groves on there yall add me!!! we can farm it up!!!!!

♥ Libby
  • pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    susie09 said:

♠♣ Susie ♠♣

I love facebook and am
    I love facebook and am addicted to FARMING love it and farkle too :) i am libby wofford groves on there yall add me!!! we can farm it up!!!!!

♥ Libby
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

I love facebook and am

♥ Libby

LOL
    LOL at Libby's "farm it up"! You are funny Libby!

Sue :)
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    Options
    Ritzy said:

LOL
    LOL at Libby's "farm it up"! You are funny Libby!

Sue :)

I love FB also
    but I don't know how to private message you. so just look my name up:
    Lorraine Guthrie
  • Calleen
    Calleen Member Posts: 411
    Options
    Mama G said:

I love FB also
    Lorraine Guthrie

well
    I think I've added most of ya'll.. That's okie for you guys...LOL Joe I didn't reconize you at first!!! LOL.. and Mimi I LOVE your name!!!
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    Calleen said:

well
    I think I've added most of ya'll.. That's okie for you guys...LOL Joe I didn't reconize you at first!!! LOL.. and Mimi I LOVE your name!!!

I hope you all befriend me on FB!
    and I love playing farmville...it taes my mind off other things and i find it relaxing...so if any of you need a neighbor on te farm...I am under Jackie Schumacher ( my real name.) This is so exciting to see you all there!
    love and hugs, jackie
  • lanie940
    lanie940 Member Posts: 490 Member
    Options

Shoot....I forgot I have my
    Shoot....I forgot I have my maiden name on there too so my classmates could find me....it's Kari Sutter-McLaughlin
    Sorry :( chemo brain

Hi Kari
    Kari, my Facebook name is Elaine Steskal (only one of me) as far as I know! LOL You can add me.
  • Jeanne D
    Options
    rjjj said:

I hope you all befriend me on FB!
    and I love playing farmville...it taes my mind off other things and i find it relaxing...so if any of you need a neighbor on te farm...I am under Jackie Schumacher ( my real name.) This is so exciting to see you all there!
    love and hugs, jackie

Totally lost :(
    I really am on Facebook. LOL I thought I could do it, and, I think I added most of you, but, if I didn't, please just add me. Mimi, I can't find you anywhere. Jadie, there were a zillion with your name, so, please add me. I can't find the high fives or make my picture smaller or send people hearts. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Farming? Everyone is farming and fertilizing each other's crops. Oh my, that didn't sound good. Well, you know what I mean. I think I will be like Claudia and just drop in from time to time. My body didn't get burnt from rads, but, apparently my brain did :( Oh, my name on there is........oh gawd...what is it. Hang on, I have to look it up. Jeanne On Here ( i think ) Cool huh? Remember, I am in the Government Witness Protection Program and have to stay very private! Have fun all!

Love, Jeanne ♥</♥</font>
  • Gloria09
    Gloria09 Member Posts: 190
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Hey Gloria ♥ This is how to Private Message
    Click on CSN home at the top left of the page and then look in the middle of the page. In the middle, it says Connect and Communicate. Then it says CSN email. From there just click on one of them and you can send someone a private message. If you need more help, just ask me.

Love, Jeanne ♥

Jeanne
    Thanks for the info. I may try this in the next day or two.
  • Jeanne D
    Options

I'll PM you
    my info.

Sandy

Sandy♥
    I gotcha on there! Thanks!</♥</font>

Love, Jeanne ♥</♥</font>
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    Calleen said:

i
    just sent you my contact info... see you on the farm!!! yeeeeee hawwwwwwww...

Money?
    Do we make any money if we farm? I might be interested in joining if we do. haha

Lex♥
  • tallmama2
    tallmama2 Member Posts: 3
    Options
    facebook
    Tried finding you, couldn't! Would be great to have some breast people to talk to!!ha!!
    Pamela H.
  • tallmama2
    tallmama2 Member Posts: 3
    Options
    facebook
    Tried finding you, couldn't! Would be great to have some breast people to talk to!!ha!!
    Pamela H
  • LadyParvati
    LadyParvati Member Posts: 328
    Options
    Mama G said:

I love FB also
    Lorraine Guthrie

Mama G--There are five of you!
    What does your pic look like? I see cats, a tree, a lovely woman with a baby, and two no-pics. Sandy
  • newbiefromcananda
    newbiefromcananda Member Posts: 234
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Oh, you "aint" seen nothing yet! Wait till I get the bibs on and the straw hat and start searching for Joe in the corn! LOL Ok, I have no idea if that is how farmville is played. I will find out I guess. Looking forward to it with my bc sisters and bc sisters other halfs. ( that be you Joe )

Love, Jeanne ♥

lol you guys are too
    lol you guys are too funny... since being off work I live on faccebook lol so if you need some help... I am addicted to the cafe but I have to make sure I go on at the right time so my roast doesn't spoil lol see you there !! xoxoxoox Lisa