ky it is 25
  • Sher43009
    Sher43009 Member Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    ladybug22 said:

ky
    ky it is 25

I live in Colchester,
    I live in Colchester, Connecticut and it's 24 now suppose to get down to 11 tonight. It seems we've gotton snow at least once a week since before Christmas. Ready for spring.
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Alexandria, VA
    A stone's throw from Washington DC and it's 35 degrees right now. I'm at a cozy bar waiting for my manicure appointment. Cheers!
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    Options
    mimivac said:

Alexandria, VA
    A stone's throw from Washington DC and it's 35 degrees right now. I'm at a cozy bar waiting for my manicure appointment. Cheers!

Sebastian Florida
    40 degrees... brrrrr
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    Mama G said:

Sebastian Florida
    40 degrees... brrrrr

Orlando 37 degrees
    Orlando 37 degrees, earlier today we had freezing rain. Heat has been going nonstop for over a week. Hot lemonade with cinammon sticks sure tastes good. Brrrr is all I can say for this Floridian. Went down in the 20's last nite. Forecast colder tomorrow.
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Options
    dmc_emmy said:

That would make a great ad---
    for a hot tub company! You should consider marketing it. LOL
    dmc

Just kidding
    It's not me or Tennessee. We have about 2 inches and about 15 degrees.
  • tat2granny
    tat2granny Member Posts: 77
    Options
    natly15 said:

Orlando 37 degrees
    Orlando 37 degrees, earlier today we had freezing rain. Heat has been going nonstop for over a week. Hot lemonade with cinammon sticks sure tastes good. Brrrr is all I can say for this Floridian. Went down in the 20's last nite. Forecast colder tomorrow.

Cold in the south
    Here in northeast Tennessee it's about 15 with snow on the ground and more of the white stuff falling! I love the stuff but enough is enough!!
  • Kim59
    Kim59 Member Posts: 43
    Options
    Bakersfield California
    It's foggy and cold (47 degrees) today in Bakersfield, CA. It's also a no-burn day which doesn't make any sense to me.
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Options
    Kim59 said:

Bakersfield California
    It's foggy and cold (47 degrees) today in Bakersfield, CA. It's also a no-burn day which doesn't make any sense to me.

Philadelphia PA
    It was 31 degrees today, so it was a little warmer and we had some beautiful sunshine. Just a pinch of snow on the ground. Maybe the 40"s this week!! i lived in Seattle, WA for 10 years, and i remember those dreary days. Stay warm
  • ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181
    Options
    Weather
    I live in Ohio,its 8 deg. I am so ready to get winter over with.(Pat).
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    Slidell, Louisiana
    Low tonight about 17. Very cold for us!
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options
    ppurdin said:

Weather
    I live in Ohio,its 8 deg. I am so ready to get winter over with.(Pat).

Right now I'm on the beach
    Right now I'm on the beach near st. Petersburg and Clearwater Florida. Came here from our home near St. Louis Mo to get away from the cold (3 degrees). Last week we had a couple of 70 degree days but the last couple of days are starting to feel like winter back in MO. Didn't even bring a winter coat. But the temps are predicted to be back in the 70's by the end of this week. Can't complain, any winter day in Florida is better than winter days in MO. Stay warm wherever you are.
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options

Slidell, Louisiana
    Low tonight about 17. Very cold for us!

ILLINOIS
    Cold and snow. Even with hot flashes, I wish it was spring.
  • Tinabug
    Tinabug Member Posts: 158
    Options
    It's not beach weather
    I'm in Alabama & it's in the 20's. I am a southern girl & hate cold weather.
  • crselby
    crselby Member Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Mesa, AZ
    Sunny, clear blue skies, a little wind, and 68 degrees outside, same inside!
  • babebussie
    babebussie Member Posts: 150
    Options
    Vegas here.....the weather
    Vegas here.....the weather is beautiful! Today was 62 and tomorrow will be the same.
    Sorry for the people in the SNOW & COLD. Brrrrrrrr.
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    crselby said:

Mesa, AZ
    Sunny, clear blue skies, a little wind, and 68 degrees outside, same inside!

It is suppose to go below
    It is suppose to go below zero tonight. Throw another log on the fire!

Megan
  • Taina
    Taina Member Posts: 166
    Options
    KathiM said:

I LOVE your attitude!!!! And your pics!!!
    I went even one step further....It was snowing, and the wind was blowing it sideways(!), but still, as you can see from my new pic, I was skating on the canal out in front of the house!!!

Sure, I had on thermal underwear, and 2 pairs of thick socks...and a sweater and a ski jacket...but it was sooooooo much fun!!!!!! Oh, and a thick pair of gloves, and a hat and muffler...(makes going to the bathroom an hour-long experience...lol!).

Hugs, Kathi

lol
    Kathy looks like fun....except when is time to go to the bathroom.....
    Have fun....
  • roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    I live in CT.
    It is in the teens and I'm staying in by the fireplace. I was in Dallas on business last week and it was in the low 20s. Normally, it is in the mid 50s at this time of year in Dallas. Can't escape the cold!

Roseann
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options

Vegas here.....the weather
    Vegas here.....the weather is beautiful! Today was 62 and tomorrow will be the same.
    Sorry for the people in the SNOW & COLD. Brrrrrrrr.

Ok, I don't care at all
    Ok, I don't care at all about the weather in Las Vegas~know why??? I am so excited and happy to see your beautiful self back on the boards, that's why! LOL You have been missed and I hope you saw that you were the subject of a post~ as in Where are you???

I hope you are doing well, and that your treatments are kicking CA's backside!

Happy New Year to you KIndred Spirit!

Hugs,
    Chen♥