stress doubled??.. and going thru chemo :(

Options
13»

Comments

• carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Lisa stress definitely is not helping
    you to go through chemo. You should not deal with disappointments and everyone in your family needs to understand the importance of peace and positive energy in your house. My family is not exception, and I often have to remind everyone thatI do not need to deal with negative energy at home and is is not healthy for me to be upset or feel nervous. They actually listen and have been adjusting accordantly. Please do not feel crazy, speak up and ask for help fighting cancer in peaceful and positive environment.
    Yes, It is a Christmas time!!!!
    New Flower

The thing to explain to kids
    The thing to explain to kids is that it is the treatment that makes you feel sick not the cancer. I do that with my 16 year old. She is very quiet and holds things in. I also explain that it is my bottom that keeps me on the low side of things, unfortunatey we are sick but need to help those around us particularly when there are kids involved. I am glad things worked out and the hospital helped you .
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

thanks T I hope you ar
    thanks T I hope you ar feeling better I am thinking of you xoxxoxo Lisa

Hoping that you are feeling
    Hoping that you are feeling better Lisa. Please try to enjoy your holidays!

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    taleena said:

Oh sweety... I am so sorry
    Oh sweety... I am so sorry that you are dealing with all of this right now... sounds like too much for a healthy individual... let alone for someone who is in the fight for their life...

Do you have a friend that you could call to just get you out of there for a bit... are you able to drive?? Maybe go for a nice quiet drive yourself if you can... and if all else fails maybe locking yourself in your bathroom for a long soak in a bubble bath with a few candles and the lights off... soothing...music on low... and melt into the warm water...

I am sure that the family will work their issues out... what you need to remember is that they are "their" issues and not yours... You need to focus your energy on number one.. you... I know it hurts, and it feels so isolating... but they just don't get it...we do... and we are here for you!

I'm sending you extra special hugs,

~T

I hope everything gets
    I hope everything gets better for you Lisa.

Megan
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    Options
    carkris said:

The thing to explain to kids
    The thing to explain to kids is that it is the treatment that makes you feel sick not the cancer. I do that with my 16 year old. She is very quiet and holds things in. I also explain that it is my bottom that keeps me on the low side of things, unfortunatey we are sick but need to help those around us particularly when there are kids involved. I am glad things worked out and the hospital helped you .

LOve your angel, Ms. Canada!
    So pretty! Well, my stress hit on Christmas day, too. So many people stress over such minor things... I wish I could just yell at them, "HERE, TAKE MY CANCER, WATCH YOUR BELOVED SISTER DIE THE WEEK BEFORE CHRISTMAS AND DEAL WITH THAT! AND THEN TELL ME HOW HORRIBLE IT IS THAT THE SHIRT DIDN'T FIT! OR ISN'T THE RIGHT COLOR...or ___________________(fill in the blanks)"
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Mama G said:

LOve your angel, Ms. Canada!
    So pretty! Well, my stress hit on Christmas day, too. So many people stress over such minor things... I wish I could just yell at them, "HERE, TAKE MY CANCER, WATCH YOUR BELOVED SISTER DIE THE WEEK BEFORE CHRISTMAS AND DEAL WITH THAT! AND THEN TELL ME HOW HORRIBLE IT IS THAT THE SHIRT DIDN'T FIT! OR ISN'T THE RIGHT COLOR...or ___________________(fill in the blanks)"

It certainly gives it a new
    It certainly gives it a new perspective doesnt it? Best too you all!