Options
13»

Comments

• arkansasgirl
    arkansasgirl Member Posts: 84
    Options
    WHAT TYPE OF BC?
    Hi

Sorry to hear of you loss. May God be with you and comfort you to know she is
    in a better place. She is walking the streets of gold.
    I was wondering what type of breast cancer did your friend have? Or your type.
    I have MATRIX PRODUCING CARCINOMA which is very rare.

ARKANSASGIRL
  • ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry Mama G about your sis.
    I two have lost a sister of BC.I so feel for you.What a fighter she was indeed.I think she was at peace seeing you.I am so thankful you got to see her.I will say a Prayer for you and your family.Love and Prayers.(Pat).
  • ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry Mama G about your sis.
    I two have lost a sister of BC.I so feel for you.What a fighter she was indeed.I think she was at peace seeing you.I am so thankful you got to see her.I will say a Prayer for you and your family.Love and Prayers.(Pat).
  • arkansasgirl
    arkansasgirl Member Posts: 84
    Options
    SORRY TO HEAR OF YOUR LOSS

HI

SORRY TO HEAR OF YOUR LOSS. MAY GOD GIVE YOU THE COMFORT TO KNOW SHE IS IN HIS
    CARE NOW AND WALKING THE STREETS OF GOLD.

I was wondering what type of BC did she have? I have a very rare type. Matrix Producing
    Carcinoma. Only 1% of all the women in the world has it and chemo and radiation has no
    effect.

Take care

ARKANSASGIRL
  • Different Ballgame
    Options
    To Lose A Sister is a Great Loss
    My younger and only sister died 4 months after being diagnosed with lung cancer, 4th stage at the age of 54. (Lung cancer mets to brain and bone.) For me losing my sister was much harder to bear than losing my parents, probably because I was the older sister and probably because I expected to outlive my parents, but not my sibling.

What helped to sustain me was looking at the family photos while she was in a coma. I see the photograph of your sister Diane also brings you comfort and it will continue to do so for many, many years. There is something about a photograph of a loved one. Photograph brings back memories.

There are so many mysteries to life and dying. For her to have the strength to be alert so you could bond that day makes me want to cry. All I can say is that she is now at peace and has no more suffering.

Lots of Hugs and Lots of Love,
    Janelle

P.S.
    My sister's name was Janice. It's 11 years since I spoke to her.
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    Options

To Lose A Sister is a Great Loss
    My younger and only sister died 4 months after being diagnosed with lung cancer, 4th stage at the age of 54. (Lung cancer mets to brain and bone.) For me losing my sister was much harder to bear than losing my parents, probably because I was the older sister and probably because I expected to outlive my parents, but not my sibling.

What helped to sustain me was looking at the family photos while she was in a coma. I see the photograph of your sister Diane also brings you comfort and it will continue to do so for many, many years. There is something about a photograph of a loved one. Photograph brings back memories.

There are so many mysteries to life and dying. For her to have the strength to be alert so you could bond that day makes me want to cry. All I can say is that she is now at peace and has no more suffering.

Lots of Hugs and Lots of Love,
    Janelle

P.S.
    My sister's name was Janice. It's 11 years since I spoke to her.

Thanks Janelle
    Very kind words from a very wise woman.

My sister had triple negative bc that metastasized to her brain, eye, and lungs.

God bless,
    Lorraine