I too lost a best friend yesterday, my sister Diane Sanders

Options

Comments

• Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    meena1 said:

I am so sorry for the loss
    I am so sorry for the loss of your sister. She was very brave to endure all she did.

So sorry. My deepest
    So sorry. My deepest sympathy to you and her family.

KYLEZ ♥
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Sincerest sympathy...
    And deep condolences. For you, and your family. I am so very sorry...

Here, we all feel the loss of a fellow princess warrior. Your beloved sister, Diane, was one of us.

Kind regards,
    Susan
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    carkris said:

MG so sorry to hear about
    MG so sorry to hear about your sister. I did not know this was the trip you were taking. I am glad you got to see and talk to her what a blessing for you both to see each other. Hugs to you and I am deeply sorry.

So sorry
    I am so sorry at the loss of your sister. I pray that you and her other loved ones find peace.

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • marilyndbk
    marilyndbk Member Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Sending my thoughts and
    Sending my thoughts and prayers to you at this time. May God give you and your family the peace and strength you need. Take good care of yourself. Marilyn
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options

Sending my thoughts and
    Sending my thoughts and prayers to you at this time. May God give you and your family the peace and strength you need. Take good care of yourself. Marilyn

Teresa, I am sending special
    Teresa, I am sending special thoughts to you and your sister. These things really are hard, but somehow we will overcome. My heart goes out to you. Hugs.

Judy
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    Kat11 said:

Mama G
    What an amazing story. Sounds to me like your sister waited for you. She was a strong women and I am sure your are to. She will be with you through your journey. I am so sorry for your loss and I will keep you and yours in my prayers. God Bless

:( Teresa
    I am so sorry at the loss of your sister.

Sue
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options

Teresa, I am sending special
    Teresa, I am sending special thoughts to you and your sister. These things really are hard, but somehow we will overcome. My heart goes out to you. Hugs.

Judy

MG, words cannot express the
    MG, words cannot express the sorrow felt when a loved one dies. Just wanted to let you know that our prayers are with you and your family at the deep loss of your beloved sister. Hope you have good memories to look back on and sounds like your sis was an angel.
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Sunrae said:

MG, words cannot express the
    MG, words cannot express the sorrow felt when a loved one dies. Just wanted to let you know that our prayers are with you and your family at the deep loss of your beloved sister. Hope you have good memories to look back on and sounds like your sis was an angel.

Teresa... I just wanted you
    Teresa... I just wanted you to know that you will be in my thoughts... I am so sorry for the loss of your sister... and so thankful that you were able to go and see her... and have that chat. What a blessing for you..

♥ & hugs,

~T
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    taleena said:

Teresa... I just wanted you
    Teresa... I just wanted you to know that you will be in my thoughts... I am so sorry for the loss of your sister... and so thankful that you were able to go and see her... and have that chat. What a blessing for you..

♥ & hugs,

~T

Teresa
    I am sorry for the loss of your sister. You have my sympathy.

Leeza
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    Options
    jnl said:

Teresa
    I am sorry for the loss of your sister. You have my sympathy.

Leeza

thank you everyone...
    It's amazing how much your sweet and caring words help me heal. Kinda funny that somehow Mama G and Teresa got mixed up... lol. Love the praying cat. So sweet. Just wondering how do you get the fear of dying like that out of your mind now.
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Mama G said:

thank you everyone...
    It's amazing how much your sweet and caring words help me heal. Kinda funny that somehow Mama G and Teresa got mixed up... lol. Love the praying cat. So sweet. Just wondering how do you get the fear of dying like that out of your mind now.

thinking about you Mama
    thinking about you Mama G!!!!
  • Calleen
    Calleen Member Posts: 411
    Options
    Mama G said:

thank you everyone...

Mama G
    I think the fear of dying is in all of us. we know it's gona happen and we all want more time.. But God is in charge of that.. My fear is the actual process of dying but I have no doubt about where I'm going to spend eternity... Before my DX I was alot more carefree about my life. Took so much for granted.. I was immortal...BUT I have had to lean on Gods strength so many many times!!! So through my battle I found peace in my heart and soul at last...

Calleen
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    teresa41 said:

im so sorry .....teresa

im so sorry .....teresa

So sorry It is hard
    So sorry. It is hard to lose those we love but how wonderful that you got to see her that last time. My heart goes out to you and your family.
    Stef
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    So sorry for you loss
    She looked like such a pillar of strength and health in the picture. I'm sure she was waiting for you so that you could both share that memory before she passed on.

Death can never take away the time you had together, and you will always have her in your heart helping you as you go through your own journey.

Wishing you peace,
    Cindy
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Mama G,
    I am very sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved sister. In her picture she looks like a spirited and determined woman with a sense of fun. Thank you for posting about her. May you have peace.

Mimi
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Your Sister
    Mama G, I am so sorry for the loss of your sister. I have not visited flickr but will go there to see your Diane. Thank you for sharing her with us.

What a blessing it was for you both, that you arrived that day. She must have been waiting for you, not wanting to go until she saw you one last time. And how comforting that must be for you now, as it was for her.
  • LC815
    LC815 Member Posts: 155
    Options
    Mama G,
    I'm holding your

Mama G,

I'm holding your family in the light (it's a Quaker thing). Your sister is an inspiration to me. Grace. Something we can all strive for.

Peace,
    Linda from Baltimore
  • dmc_emmy
    dmc_emmy Member Posts: 549
    Options
    Mama G
    It is something that I will never understand: Why death comes early to those who are so positive and strong in their fortitude and grace. I have often wondered, is it because God is merciful or is it His search for a special angel?

I find myself coming to this site and crying for people I do not know and those who loved them. I leave this site praying for people will may never meet. That is, I suppose, the strangeness, or perhaps the power, of this board that has brought us all together. This site has enabled us to walk alongside many on a journey that no one wanted to take; it has given us a place to share with others who understand all too well the hardship and, sometimes, the lonliness of this disease; it has given us a safe place to grieve, to ask questions that seem to have no concrete answers, and it has even given us a place to share a triumph or two.

Yet, I still do not understand why we have to be here, why we were chosen to fight this fight. I will never understand why some are taken before their time, leaving behind loved ones to grieve. I will never understnad why some are granted "good" health, even when their diagnosis was no different than a bc sister whos body could not fight and lost the battle.

These are questions that I ask God everytime one of our bc sisters leaves us too soon. I plead, "Why can't You send down even a miniscle piece of wisdom to the doctors who treat this reprehensible disease and bring an end to the suffering that it has caused?"

Your sister, Mama G, is with the angels now. Maybe she knows the answer.

My prayers are with you.
    dmc
  • newbiefromcananda
    newbiefromcananda Member Posts: 234
    Options
    so sorry to hear... she was
    so sorry to hear... she was very luckyto have a friend like you ... I am so glad you got to see her thogh xoxoxoo Take care ... Lisa
  • teresa41
    teresa41 Member Posts: 471
    Options

so sorry to hear... she was
    so sorry to hear... she was very luckyto have a friend like you ... I am so glad you got to see her thogh xoxoxoo Take care ... Lisa

mix up
    mama g not sure what happened mix up somewhere but i am sorry for your loss..maybe that fixed it,lol

teresa