Options
124»

Comments

• Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

I'm a Newbie, too!
    Yikes! Who'd a thunk there would be such nasty, sly people? I just saw a post that was flagged. I am so glad that this was brought up again, I never would have suspected....

Sue

This is a great post. Good
    This is a great post. Good idea to have it reposted every now and then to remind the new bc survivors of what can happen, even on here. Just remember that this is the internet and anything can happen here, just like elsewhere in the world wide web!

♥ Noel
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    Noel said:

This is a great post. Good
    This is a great post. Good idea to have it reposted every now and then to remind the new bc survivors of what can happen, even on here. Just remember that this is the internet and anything can happen here, just like elsewhere in the world wide web!

♥ Noel

Bumping for the newbies.
    Bumping for the newbies. Don't give out your personal email on here unless you know them. You can Private Message people on here to start with if you want to reply to them and not give out anything personal. It would be best to do that to start with. It is unfortunate that people do prey on us, but, it happens. As said before, this is the internet and anyone can join and post whatever they want.

Lex♥
  • sandycr
    sandycr Member Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm a newbie
    I don't post much but I do read often. I have found such great & helpful information here. Thanks for the post-I would have never thought that it would happen here (on this site). I will be more cautious, thanks again.

Sandy
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    sandycr said:

I'm a newbie
    I don't post much but I do read often. I have found such great & helpful information here. Thanks for the post-I would have never thought that it would happen here (on this site). I will be more cautious, thanks again.

Sandy

Great Post!
    Thanks for the reminder Lex!</♥</font>

Love, Jeanne ♥</♥</font>
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Great Post!
    Thanks for the reminder Lex!</♥</font>

Love, Jeanne ♥</♥</font>

Bad post
    There is a bad post on here now. It is flagged. Don't reply to posts where they say they are doing research and offer to pay you money and give their email to you. That is not allowed on this site and is against the rules. And, it could be someone just looking to get your personal information. It is awful that they do it, but, just don't respond to them. Flag the post, as I did that one, and ignore it. darlcav is the name they used today.

Sue :)