Options
124»

Comments

• Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

On Our Way, Dear Friends and Sisters
    Our friends, your voices are strong and pure and steady, just like that bell. Now we are going home, and Steff expresses it well and charmingly, as usual. "Sedated pups and fast food cups"....and hoping for fun.

Love
    Moopy
    Rads, Class of Summer 09

Have a good trip home Moopy!
    Have a good trip home Moopy! Love your new pic!
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    mimivac said:

Your hair!
    Moops,

I just refreshed my browser to see your new do. Your hair is so cute!! OK, this has inspired me to put up a similar picture. I ditched the wig a few weeks ago, but haven't been brave enough to post a picture here.

I will now do so. You've inspired me, yet again!

Pausing Between Packing
    Couldn't resist checking in. You all are the best, scrolling, and colorful as well as caring messages, new do's and all. Dee and Surf, I read your posts but have not had time to give a thoughtful response, which you deserve. Thank you for thinking of me while you are having some lows yourself. It is amazing, this group that gives even when we ourselves are hurting, often silently.

MIMI! You have so much thick hair!!! I am so jealous. You'll be spending all kinds of money on hair care again soon. Your first hair appt will be coming up sooner than you think.

Sister Jackie: you look great, too! Ladies, we are once more Women of Hair.
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Pausing Between Packing
    Couldn't resist checking in. You all are the best, scrolling, and colorful as well as caring messages, new do's and all. Dee and Surf, I read your posts but have not had time to give a thoughtful response, which you deserve. Thank you for thinking of me while you are having some lows yourself. It is amazing, this group that gives even when we ourselves are hurting, often silently.

MIMI! You have so much thick hair!!! I am so jealous. You'll be spending all kinds of money on hair care again soon. Your first hair appt will be coming up sooner than you think.

Let's hear it for the Women of Hair!
    WOO HOO!

:-)

Kind regards, Susan
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Pausing Between Packing

I hope you all spend lots of
    I hope you all spend lots of money on hair care, and soon, you Women of Hair!

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    You are always so positive
    You are always so positive Moopy, even after all that you have been thru. Women of Hair, I like that. You look great too!

Hugs!